The Ideal Ideology

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"People like you who are in leadership positions at corporations"

There are no people like me in leadership positions at corps.

People like me don't do well in hierarchies, don't do well in structured enviroments.

People like me tend to work alone, to work for themselves.

People like me incline toward being independent contractors.

#

"always seem to get mad at me and others who they know are simply better for either working harder"

You're a good drone: that doesn't make me mad, just a little sad (for you).

#

"doing things they can't"

Pretty sure I can do whatever needs doin'.

#

"and overall making them feel insecure since deep down, they know the girls want people other than them"

You sure are fixated on 'girls'. I guess I was too when I was 16, so I can't fault you too much for that.

#

"I do see things as they are, and girls will fake like guys for money"

Shame on you for doubting the integrity of 'girls'.
thata23

Re:

Post by thata23 »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:33 pm "People like you who are in leadership positions at corporations"

There are no people like me in leadership positions at corps.

People like me don't do well in hierarchies, don't do well in structured enviroments.

People like me tend to work alone, to work for themselves.

People like me incline toward being independent contractors.

#

"always seem to get mad at me and others who they know are simply better for either working harder"

You're a good drone: that doesn't make me mad, just a little sad (for you).

#

"doing things they can't"

Pretty sure I can do whatever needs doin'.

#

"and overall making them feel insecure since deep down, they know the girls want people other than them"

You sure are fixated on 'girls'. I guess I was too when I was 16, so I can't fault you too much for that.

#

"I do see things as they are, and girls will fake like guys for money"

Shame on you for doubting the integrity of 'girls'.
If you truly just work for the fun of it, then please do not have kids or sex. Reproduction is a main motivation of humans, and most men are working so they can have families to prove that they are "worthy" on this Earth. Letting nature take it's course without money getting in the way would eliminate a large amount of these men since they are not genetically fit and girls would prefer getting with different guys who may not work as hard because they know they are good enough already. When they do start to work, though, those men in those positions get scared and attempt to hold them down.
Celebritydiscodave2

Re: The Ideal Ideology

Post by Celebritydiscodave2 »

I`m not yet persuaded that most men want a family in order to somehow consciously prove themselves, they may of course well have to prove themselves in order to get there however, and this is a given. The ideal ideology must embrace the following, forgiveness, the creating of time for those people that most require it of us in order for balanced functionality to pursue, and the provision for adequate counselling on tap. I do n`t necessarily think that most men are so naive as to associate having a family with being worthy of anything, but I`m open to contrary persuasion. Surely, most men are aware that they merely have to selfishly neglect use of a condom a few times at strategic times for their partner to be effectively trapped into having a family with them. Even animals reproduce, and do families too, some of them. In my view there can be just as much worthiness to be both associated with and held resultant from resisting the urgency to sex. From above post, but surely, should we turn the clock right back to a time when there was no payment, should this time indeed even ever have existed whilst we were in our present evolutionary form, females would be attracted to the hardest workers, best hunters, best killers, they`d surely have been attracted to hard work.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I work cuz if I don't, I starve, and if I starve, my kid starves.
thata23

Re: The Ideal Ideology

Post by thata23 »

Celebritydiscodave2 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 am I`m not yet persuaded that most men want a family in order to somehow consciously prove themselves, they may of course well have to prove themselves in order to get there however, and this is a given. The ideal ideology must embrace the following, forgiveness, the creating of time for those people that most require it of us in order for balanced functionality to pursue, and the provision for adequate counselling on tap. I do n`t necessarily think that most men are so naive as to associate having a family with being worthy of anything, but I`m open to contrary persuasion. Surely, most men are aware that they merely have to selfishly neglect use of a condom a few times at strategic times for their partner to be effectively trapped into having a family with them. Even animals reproduce, and do families too, some of them. In my view there can be just as much worthiness to be both associated with and held resultant from resisting the urgency to sex. From above post, but surely, should we turn the clock right back to a time when there was no payment, should this time indeed even ever have existed whilst we were in our present evolutionary form, females would be attracted to the hardest workers, best hunters, best killers, they`d surely have been attracted to hard work.
Exactly, so why do we need money as an incentive instead of just people working since as you said, those who didn't work would probably not reproduce? I'd argue money is actually holding us back from advancing faster since it allows parasitic forms to get ahead (property, managers, royalty, bankers, etc.). If money didn't exist, these type of people would go extinct very quickly and the hardest workers would be desired instead of the richest.