Welcome to N. Korea, I'm Sorry, N. America (USA)

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Welcome to N. Korea, I'm Sorry, N. America (USA)

Post by bobevenson »

Twenty undocumented couples from Mexico and South America have been arrested and face ten years in prison for using fake paperwork to get jobs at Memphis International Airport in a sensitive air cargo area. Donald Trump makes Kim Jong Un look like the son of Mother Teresa.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Welcome to N. Korea, I'm Sorry, N. America (USA)

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

You have such a beautiful country, yet y'all must be the most miserable people on the planet. So much open hatred and ignorance.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

yeah, so much hatred... and we haven't nuked the planet into oblivion

don't worry, johnny jihad will show his love one too many times

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

You are the only country that has ever 'nuked' anyone. Such a flippant word for such a massive crime against everything that any normal person would consider to be decent, enlightened behaviour by a species that considers itself to be the 'most intelligent'.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 am You are the only country that has ever 'nuked' anyone. Such a flippant word for such a massive crime against everything that any normal person would consider to be decent, enlightened behaviour by a species that considers itself to be the 'most intelligent'.
killing millions for political ideas is not an exclusively american pastime or invention

we can just do it efficiently

and the band played on...

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

Impenitent wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:23 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 am You are the only country that has ever 'nuked' anyone. Such a flippant word for such a massive crime against everything that any normal person would consider to be decent, enlightened behaviour by a species that considers itself to be the 'most intelligent'.

we can just do it efficiently

-Imp
That's something to be proud of. How do you define 'efficient' here, btw?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:14 pm Twenty undocumented couples from Mexico and South America have been arrested and face ten years in prison for using fake paperwork to get jobs at Memphis International Airport in a sensitive air cargo area. Donald Trump makes Kim Jong Un look like the son of Mother Teresa.
Irrelevant,

Since you brought up N. Korea, what will you do when smiley drops a bomb on you?

PhilX 🇺🇸
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Oh, I'm sorry, you think it's OK to lock somebody up for 10 years like a dangerous criminal because he tried to get a job to feed his family, right?
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:05 pm Oh, I'm sorry, you think it's OK to lock somebody up for 10 years like a dangerous criminal because he tried to get a job to feed his family, right?
Point out the post where I'm supposed to have this particular discussion with you.

PhilX 🇺🇸
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm
bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:05 pm Oh, I'm sorry, you think it's OK to lock somebody up for 10 years like a dangerous criminal because he tried to get a job to feed his family, right?
Point out the post where I'm supposed to have this particular discussion with you.

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:14 pm
Twenty undocumented couples from Mexico and South America have been arrested and face ten years in prison for using fake paperwork to get jobs at Memphis International Airport in a sensitive air cargo area. Donald Trump makes Kim Jong Un look like the son of Mother Teresa.

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Irrelevant.
Philosophy Explorer

bobevenson wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:43 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm

PhilX 🇺🇸

bobevenson wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Irrelevant.
Since you brought up smiley, that's what I've responded to so you trapped yourself (again).

PhilX 🇺🇸
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please explain your term "irrelevant" regarding my comparison of Trump to the North Korean dictator.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Personally I think bobevenson and vegetariantaxidermy should get a room as I heard arguing is a turn on nowadays.

Secondarily I think bobevenson is crazy and so is she, its funny. First of all bob, In north korea they would send not only you to prison but your son and daughter and even your granddaughter as well. So no Trump is not as evil as Kim jung 2.

Also, vegetariantaxidermy, im pretty sure Germany lost twice as many civilians as Japan did thanks to your British bombing raids, so you don't even have the moral high ground here.
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 pm Personally I think bobevenson and vegetariantaxidermy should get a room as I heard arguing is a turn on nowadays.

Secondarily I think bobevenson is crazy and so is she, its funny. First of all bob, In north korea they would send not only you to prison but your son and daughter and even your granddaughter as well. So no Trump is not as evil as Kim jung 2.

Also, vegetariantaxidermy, im pretty sure Germany lost twice as many civilians as Japan did thanks to your British bombing raids, so you don't even have the moral high ground here.
You obviously read pretty much nothing that I write, which is fine by me. What is this obsession that you moronic yanks have with thinking everyone who isn't a yank is 'British'? I'm well aware of the mass-murdering psychopath called Winston Churchill and I've mentioned it on many occasions.
Btw, is the word 'subtle' in the yanklish 'dictionary'?
For all the moronic yanks on here (tautology) ''I'M NOT BRITISH'' or Australian you uneducated cretinous buffoons.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Then why don't you say where you're from, DC, and I don't mean District of Columbia!