Women's Sexuality question for Echoes.

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

artisticsolution

Re: Women's Sexuality question for Echoes.

Post by artisticsolution »

Trixie...i think you are missing the moral of the story when it comes to this thread.

Echo is treating women exactly like you treat people of different races.

This is the problem with the bigot/prejudice epidemic. Eventually, it comes right back atcha.

To all shallow prejudice thinkers...
Good luck with that.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:54 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-hCtlNM32M

The old blind taxi driver lives in a little fantasy world to repress some nastiness that shook the foundations of his identity, how he oriented to the larger world, would allow them to see him. It started showing up in other absurdities in his life as well (blind taxi driver).

Now, as for a man who has aspects (and only aspects, male body has a fully female brain in it) of a female brain..... then yeah, aspects will play out differently, but it isn't likely at all to play out with a lot of the roles we have culturally for males and females. Note I've always denounced displays of feminine and masculine behaviors and modes of dress as mostly made up, culturally agreed upon. If a man had a female aspect of mind, it could just as easily express itself as talkative like in how only woman can speak forever, or not as overtly combative/controlling. This might show up as slightly gay, or might not. If you are a public speaker, like the sham wow guy, you could be completely straight and be a excellent businessman, and be a man. Identity of sex won't come from those nuances. You could turn gay though easier.
Here's the thing though. I hated my body for as long as I can remember, and I can't remember past age 2 or 4. The earliest memory I can remember is playing with dolls and nice pleasant vibes of a german country town. Kind of like the style of my little pony village archetecture like german towns.
Now, me liking german towns doesn't make me a nazi, my little pony was made by Lauren faust, which is the name of a German rocket launcher, the Panzerfaust, but that doesn't make her a nazi either.

The other thing is, talking a lot doesnt make you a woman, my dad talks alot, but hes too absorbed in his role of being a man to be a woman, i mean he tries on cowboy hats in the mirror to be masculine...I mean when I was a little I would just wear girls clothes or do effete, feminine girly poses in the mirror when noone was watching. I actually think there is a quietness to the feminine woman, for example, fluttershy from my little pony. I think american women are not very feminine, and are therefore louder than men.
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreatandWiseTrixie

artisticsolution wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm Trixie...i think you are missing the moral of the story when it comes to this thread.

Echo is treating women exactly like you treat people of different races.

This is the problem with the bigot/prejudice epidemic. Eventually, it comes right back atcha.

To all shallow prejudice thinkers...
Good luck with that.
I am probably the least racist, least prejudiced person out here. I would marry a woman of any race, long as she was an intellectual like me.

My only argument is that, the ratios of intellectuals are harder to find, depending on certain genetic factors.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:09 pm
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:54 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-hCtlNM32M

The old blind taxi driver lives in a little fantasy world to repress some nastiness that shook the foundations of his identity, how he oriented to the larger world, would allow them to see him. It started showing up in other absurdities in his life as well (blind taxi driver).

Now, as for a man who has aspects (and only aspects, male body has a fully female brain in it) of a female brain..... then yeah, aspects will play out differently, but it isn't likely at all to play out with a lot of the roles we have culturally for males and females. Note I've always denounced displays of feminine and masculine behaviors and modes of dress as mostly made up, culturally agreed upon. If a man had a female aspect of mind, it could just as easily express itself as talkative like in how only woman can speak forever, or not as overtly combative/controlling. This might show up as slightly gay, or might not. If you are a public speaker, like the sham wow guy, you could be completely straight and be a excellent businessman, and be a man. Identity of sex won't come from those nuances. You could turn gay though easier.
Here's the thing though. I hated my body for as long as I can remember, and I can't remember past age 2 or 4. The earliest memory I can remember is playing with dolls and nice pleasant vibes of a german country town. Kind of like the style of my little pony village archetecture like german towns.
Now, me liking german towns doesn't make me a nazi, my little pony was made by Lauren faust, which is the name of a German rocket launcher, the Panzerfaust, but that doesn't make her a nazi either.

The other thing is, talking a lot doesnt make you a woman, my dad talks alot, but hes too absorbed in his role of being a man to be a woman, i mean he tries on cowboy hats in the mirror to be masculine...I mean when I was a little I would just wear girls clothes or do effete, feminine girly poses in the mirror when noone was watching. I actually think there is a quietness to the feminine woman, for example, fluttershy from my little pony. I think american women are not very feminine, and are therefore louder than men.
You talk like a man. The thing is, many women didn't play with dolls, or 'pose in front of the mirror in an effete way', but they are still women. Many women aren't even very 'feminine' (or whatever men interpret as feminine)--still women though.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm

You talk like a man. The thing is, many women didn't play with dolls, or 'pose in front of the mirror in an effete way', but they are still women. Many women aren't even very 'feminine' (or whatever men interpret as feminine)--still women though.
True, and shallow people tend to put whole groups of humans into 'bad, better, best', catagories.

Intellegence doesnt seem to override. Shallowness is an equal opportunity employer.
vegetariantaxidermy

artisticsolution wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:39 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm

True, and shallow people tend to put whole groups of humans into 'bad, better, best', catagories.

Intellegence doesnt seem to override. Shallowness is an equal opportunity employer.
⁣⁣🎀💓🌟✨🌟💓🎀 💓 Everybody💓 🌟🍥poops!🍥🌟 ✨   ⁣ 👸    ✨ 🌟  ✌️👚    🌟 💓    🚽💨  💓 🎀💓🌟💩🌟💓🎀
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Invalid Artistic Solution, reread the thread and try again for the moral, likely will take you a few more readings.

And if your earliest memories are of Germany, then fine. My earliest memories are stuff like me climbing up cabinets to look for candy, or waking up in San Andreas with my mother in a single room apartment, or having fights with Mexicans over toys in the playground, flushing toilets and watching septic pipes explode feces outside in the middle of a residential neighborhood. (ohhhh, California in the 80s)

Would doesn't actually operate off the principles of the movie Citizen Kane, anymore than it operates off liberal drivel. In the movie Citizen Kane, they made the whole movie about the search for what motivated the main character, a early 20th century newspaper tycoon, and they traced it back to a early memory (nearly), of his sled he had as a little boy, named Rosebud.... he was playing with it right before his mother gave him up for adoption, ripped his childhood sense of home, security, trust in motherhood to shreds.

What you are trying to say indirectly is my little pony is upyour rosebud.

Problem is, this is a childish regress, unwilling to face the problems holding you back so you can advance to better psychological stages. I'm not going to regress in the face of trauma or danger back to picking fights with Juan over who is going to ride a plastic tricycle, or start scaling cabinets in the Central Valley of California looking for the candies. In later years, around five, I can see trace ideas I regress to in my approach to life, such as running away constantly, jumping barb wire fences while still in diapers, falling off a highway overpass (was a story and a half tall, several in a row, kept hearing roars, thought a dragon was inside, so went in scared to face it. Instead I found a hobo's kit, and a highway system to another nearby community).

I can point to these later elements as aspects of personality, but it likely just indicates how early it formed for me. My earliest memories are not when core aspects of my personality started setting down in stone. It isn't the essence of who you are, cause dammit, you probably wasn't fully potty or bottled trained yet, and had little in terms of independence, going through predictable stages of psychological growth.

However, what you do make a excellent case for is the need to not give unicorns to little boys, cause we can now say in at least one case, it had a extremely damaging result.

Let me find a Citizen Kane trailer. Might be old enough it lost it's copyright.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3hfQ2IOc8s

It still is, but easy to find.

Anyway, the basic idea we tried to project was a regression to safety, or a stress free environment, where we felt most authentic. Reality it, no such place exists, and everything is out to kill you. It is like the Fire Planet on Season 3 of Lexx, when Prince was asked if if it was safe to go down the hole, and he said no.... and then asked if it was safe to stay put, and the answer was the same..... whole planet was literally hell.

A adult mindset is going to build up their own safety. As a community, of Americans we do this through strong police, strong military, to country the perceived threats we face. If you are European, it is by impossible to find social medical programs, that leech the military, and you ask America to defend you while hating them. For the rest of the world, you either fund a crappy military or you get invaded by someone with a less crappy military.

On the level of the individual or family, you should be seeking out safety and security, under conditions you can prosper. A lot of my days as a Cynic was learning the limits and barriers to this. What causes the police to snap on someone doing absolutely nothing wrong, versus them practically kowtowing to someone. What causes me to sleep snugly and secure vs wary and awake at night in the rough? A lot of it was a microcosm of my military experience, but not all. Some unique experience on the level of a solitary individual, in the rough or on the edge of society, and certainly different from the fears and worries of a house holder with family to support, especially young children. Dynamics are definitely going to differ, and most people can't afford to regress to their actions of their earliest memories, and going back to the roots of their personality type is kinda pointless, as they spent a lifetime building on it, and for most successfully.

Eventually you'll have to toss your baby bottle and safety blanket aside and grow up. World is a wicked, terrible place, and will seek without a doubt to harm you. Part of growing up is figuring out how to control that, and build a life against it worth living. For most, it must by default be a reproductive one. If it wasn't the case, humanity would die off. Our instincts are finely attuned to it. It is who we are more so than modern concerns for a sense of self or hendonism. It is a cascade that once started sends you down a pathway to fatherhood, parenting, disappointment in your children as they barely seem to pull off adulthood, then old age and death. That's how life works for the overwhelming majority, be it king or pauper.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm You talk like a man. The thing is, many women didn't play with dolls, or 'pose in front of the mirror in an effete way', but they are still women. Many women aren't even very 'feminine' (or whatever men interpret as feminine)--still women though.
If a woman isn't feminine she is only a woman because she was randomly born with a vagina. This makes me incredibly angry is unfair, that they get to be pretty because they were randomly born with a vagina and I wasn't.
Second, I put my text into gender guesser before and it said my text read as a female, not an extreme female but a medium female. Also the way I talk in real life is more like a White female or black female. I by no means sound like a faggot, but you know how Modern white females talk, especially the nerd ones, they kind of sound like their own gender when they talk.
GreatandWiseTrixie

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:57 am Invalid Artistic Solution, reread the thread and try again for the moral, likely will take you a few more readings.

And if your earliest memories are of Germany, then fine. My earliest memories are stuff like me climbing up cabinets to look for candy, or waking up in San Andreas with my mother in a single room apartment, or having fights with Mexicans over toys in the playground, flushing toilets and watching septic pipes explode feces outside in the middle of a residential neighborhood. (ohhhh, California in the 80s)
As usually you totally didnt understand anything I was saying.
I never been to Germany. I said there was german styled towns. You dont need to go to Germany to see German styled towns.
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:14 pm You talk like a man. The thing is, many women didn't play with dolls, or 'pose in front of the mirror in an effete way', but they are still women. Many women aren't even very 'feminine' (or whatever men interpret as feminine)--still women though.
If a woman isn't feminine she is only a woman because she was randomly born with a vagina. This makes me incredibly angry is unfair, that they get to be pretty because they were randomly born with a vagina and I wasn't.
Second, I put my text into gender guesser before and it said my text read as a female, not an extreme female but a medium female. Also the way I talk in real life is more like a White female or black female. I by no means sound like a faggot, but you know how Modern white females talk, especially the nerd ones, they kind of sound like their own gender when they talk.
What a blooder moaner. Even the most butch lesbian is never going to be as masculine as a manly man. You might think you are 'acting feminine' but it's only a caricature of what you people who call yourselves 'trans' think of as 'feminine', which is probably why women can immediately see through the act and men can't. Put a wig and a short dress on a man and he'll be having to beat men off with a stick (or a dick) in no time. Everyone on here thought I was male for a long time. Men are simple creatures. If you don't flirt around males online then you must be a male :roll: I didn't say one way or the other, or even mention it, because it wasn't relevant, but a 'certain poster' who seems to be obsessed with my personal details kept on and on and on about it so I think I eventually put him out of his misery.
Get over it and just be who you are--a whining, immature male who can't have what he thinks he wants.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 pm
What a blooder moaner. Even the most butch lesbian is never going to be as masculine as a manly man. You might think you are 'acting feminine' but it's only a caricature of what you people who call yourselves 'trans' think of as 'feminine', which is probably why women can immediately see through the act and men can't. Put a wig and a short dress on a man and he'll be having to beat men off with a stick (or a dick) in no time. Everyone on here thought I was male for a long time. Men are simple creatures. If you don't flirt around males online then you must be a male :roll: I didn't say one way or the other, or even mention it, because it wasn't relevant, but a 'certain poster' who seems to be obsessed with my personal details kept on and on and on about it so I think I eventually put him out of his misery.
Get over it and just be who you are--a whining, immature male who can't have what he thinks he wants.
This is why I hate women. All entitled, stuck up bitches who don't give one shit about anyone but themselves. I wish your kind didn't exist, and I didn't have to deal with such extreme narcissism from stuck up cunts like you.

If you are an example of feminity, then feminity, as I understand the term, doesn't exist, because you a toxic, masculine mother fucking robot with not even the slightest ounce of empathy. You are about as feminine as Julius Caeser watching gladiators pit to the deaths. You are about as an ideal a woman as the turd flushing down my toilethole. Honestly, I would rather fuck a tranny, they are far, far more feminine and nurturing than the likes of you. You're about as nurturing as a stone. People like you are the reason people beat their wives. People like you are the reasons revolutions are made...and why civilizations fall.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.....................................................Image