Let’s say you’re in church, if you’re a church goer.
- Inappropriate words, according to that situation, would be blasphemous words.
- So, if one would stand up and shout those words, that would be bad.
- Most everyone knows those bad words, in that situation.
- It need not be spelled out in words.
The question is, is there ever a situation when such words are good?
- The answer may not necessarily involve intent, seeing as folks who use such words just might have good intent, given a true apprehension of a particular situation.
- For instance, one might be shouting some variation of “take me now Jesus ‘cause I can’t stand no more goodness!”
- Depending on the situation, this shout could be defined as good words or bad words.