If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

Post by Greatest I am »

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

http://thegodabovegod.com/difference-gnostic-christian/

http://thegodabovegod.com/gnostic/

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards
DL
Harbal

Re: If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

Post by Harbal »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:14 pm
The best Christians are the ones who don't mention it. That includes Gnostic ones, whatever they are.
Greatest I am

Re: If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

Post by Greatest I am »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:24 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:14 pm
The best Christians are the ones who don't mention it. That includes Gnostic ones, whatever they are.
So you critique what you admit to not knowing.

You are far from an intelligent critic.

Regards
DL
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:32 pm
I'm critiquing people like you constantly spouting off about Christianity, whatever it's flavour. It's bad enough having these religious people all over the place without you inciting them to be at one anothers throats.
I'll settle for just being far from you, besides, what do you know about intelligence?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:32 pm
I'm critiquing people like you constantly spouting off about Christianity, whatever it's flavour. It's bad enough having these religious people all over the place without you inciting them to be at one anothers throats.
I'll settle for just being far from you, besides, what do you know about intelligence?
I know when it is lacking in fools.

Regards
DL