Satyr

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Satyr

Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Hello,
my name is Satyr, I'm a recovering narcissist, flagrant sexist, incurable racist, and I love puppies.

Having had my fill on internet forums and their communities of commonalities, I am returning to my roots....my lecherous goat-man roots.

My King Silenus, demands it of me.

What does this mean?
It means that in the occasions when I intersperse my gay meanderings with gobs of honesty, none of your responses will matter or be taken seriously, if they contain not a drop of personal insight.

You see, in a world of globalized stupidity, and growing mediocrity, one can either adapt or flee...let us forget about perish for now.
Now even morons are allowed to perish in this world where life has been raised into holiness and love, as well as respect, is given out as a "right".

Flee where?
Every corner in built-up and fenced-in.
a man can die of starvation amongst superfluity, these days.
Well, unless he is willing to grovel.

And what does adaptation entail?
For one, wearing the clothes and doe-eyed simplicity of the locals helps you blend in.
This will make you less conspicuous. Standing-out here is not recommended, unless it is as a systemic icon of an ideal to be marketed to morons seeking a guiding light of redemption, or as an example to be emulated.

Infantile minds are more easily manipulated and so the system makes sure to keep the herd childish, dependent and ignorantly "innocent" - the eternal victims.
Like all children they too need their fairy-tales and their parental figures - this is where Church and State comes in.

Then, a demeanor they find amicable, and rarely threatening, is essential to complete the farce of civility and...civilization.
Be boring and try to follow the dancing steps of etiquette. If you are supportive enough and gracious/graceful enough, you will be judged to be interesting or, at the very least, nice.

Smile, when their stupidity becomes too much to deal with.
Imply more than clarify.
Redirect, when they see the naked fur-covered skin beneath the bluejeans and t-shirt.
Repeat their modern delusions, as if they are valid, or risk being accused of blaspheme... but then inject within it a tinge of mockery to keep them wondering and your spirit breathing.
Otherwise, constant repetition may convince you that the bullshit is, in fact, "fact" - this may smother your soul beneath all that feces, and you'll forget what you are, underneath the manure.
Follow their rules, the ones that keep them safe and sound behind mounds of concrete, and smirk when they only see walls around you. The prisoner, from his vantage point, perceives the prison-gate as an entrance rather than an exit.

Show deference and humility towards them and their institutions...especially towards the weakest and dumbest amongst them. They need the lies most of all.
Attacking one of their stupidest, will make the herd rally to its defense, fearing that they may be next in line for ridicule and shame. This is altruism.

Hypocrisy is the key here and parasitism the only option allowed when amongst the herd.
Make them feel good, if you can, and if you can't, at least, allow them the benefit of the doubt; that back-door escape hatch for when their retardation gets them stuck in a paradox.

Remember that every age has had its delusions and that within every geographical area, within every period of time, the masses have taken as self-evident what they were fed as "facts" and "truths", by the culture that prevailed, and have condemned and attacked anyone that has dared challenge them.

This era, even if it is seeped in all that crap about enlightenment and progress, is no different.
Husbandry is a delicate art and the human animal a difficult beast to keep domesticated.
In the Information Age, information is one of its methods.

And above all else: laugh.
These tragic circumstances are hilarious.

LAUGH!!!!
Nisus

Re: Satyr

Post by Nisus »

Satyr wrote:
And above all else: laugh.
These tragic circumstances are hilarious.

LAUGH!!!!
After all our intellectual and emotional resources have evaporated, a good laugh is all that is left us.

At least you are still mature enough to be good-humoured...

So, 'welcome'(?) back on board, Satyr! :D
Lusia Mousky

Post by Lusia Mousky »

Are you really a recovering narcissist ?

It seems to me that you still want very much to be different, not like the "masses".
It might be a blow to you if I told you that you reminded me of someone who wanted to be a "wacky chick" some time ago, on this forum.

But you can relax. Everyone is highly unique and it does not matter if he cares or not.
And everyone has something in common with anyone else.

Example: you have something in common with Psychonaut, you both express yourselves well in English (at least from my perspective).
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Wanting to be other than part of the majority, does not make me a narcissist.

Wanting to detach my self from the mediocrity I see around me, does not make me a narcissist.

Loving my self, does.

I'm not unique, I'm an elitist. I am discriminating...conscious, aware.
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

Every conscious man prefers loneliness to the company of most people.

The reason is simple: their intelligence reveals to them how mediocre most people are, and they are not stupid enough to ignore what their intelligence tells them...

It's funny that we generally see the great minds of the race as men compromised with the well-being and the progress of our kind as a whole, but in fact most of them were loners who could hardly stand the sight of their fellows. I am not talking about some second-rank 'philosopher' here, I'm talking about Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Cioran, Santayana, Heidegger, Kafka, Spinoza, Kirkegaard, et cetera. These men needed to live apart from all the rest in order to stay who they were. If they hadn't learned to keep a certain distance from the crowds, maybe we wouldn't have access to their great works even today...

We just run to the crowds when we want to disappear in them...
Lusia Mousky

Post by Lusia Mousky »

Nietzsche a great philosopher ?
Rather a great poet ...
He considered "Thus spoke Zarathustra" as his most important masterpiece.
The chapter "On chastity" is revealing about that he did not appreciate the company of women at all.
"I would rather fall into the hands of a murderer than into the dreams of a woman in heat."
He was disgusted by men who ... but read yourself.

What a humiliation that this great mind had to accept care-packages from his sister whom he loathed, while he was starving in Italy.
Lusia Mousky

Post by Lusia Mousky »

According to Plato you necessarily need a friend as an interlocutor in order to develop your thoughts in a dialectic way.
Such a friend will point out the week points in your argumentation to you and thus is most valuable.

Before you deserve such a friend you first need to overcome your fear of criticism.
Nisus

Post by Nisus »

Before criticizing Nietzsche, you should try to understand him first.

Nietzsche was not a "woman hater" in any way. He believed that Western egalitarian ideals were depriving women of their natural attributes, and turning them into automatons equal to men in everything, even in the worst respects ...

He suffered a lot when Lou despised him and he never wrote anything against his mother and his sister. Also, his sister helped him when he could no longer take care of himself. He had no choice but to 'accept' her help, since he could no longer make any kind of 'choice'... :roll:
Lusia Mousky

Post by Lusia Mousky »

I think that I have understood Nietzsche pretty well so far, thank you.
Where do you see any criticism of Nietzsche in my post ?
Could you kindly point it out to me ?
I was just stating some facts and hoping that people would draw their own conclusions.
Have you read "On chastity" ?
It is crucial.
Instead of feeling relaxed and happy after ..... you should live like a hermit, throw mud at everyone including God, and impress all the world by your brilliance.
Lusia Mousky

Post by Lusia Mousky »

When was Nietzsche able to take care of himself ?
Until he was a professor in Basel he had a salary, after that he started going downhill, long before he was taken to the lunatic asylum in Switzerland. After that he stayed in his sister´s house like a patient.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Nisus wrote:Every conscious man prefers loneliness to the company of most people.

The reason is simple: their intelligence reveals to them how mediocre most people are, and they are not stupid enough to ignore what their intelligence tells them...

It's funny that we generally see the great minds of the race as men compromised with the well-being and the progress of our kind as a whole, but in fact most of them were loners who could hardly stand the sight of their fellows. I am not talking about some second-rank 'philosopher' here, I'm talking about Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Cioran, Santayana, Heidegger, Kafka, Spinoza, Kirkegaard, et cetera. These men needed to live apart from all the rest in order to stay who they were. If they hadn't learned to keep a certain distance from the crowds, maybe we wouldn't have access to their great works even today...

We just run to the crowds when we want to disappear in them...
Well put.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Lusia Mousky wrote:Nietzsche a great philosopher ?
Rather a great poet ...
He considered "Thus spoke Zarathustra" as his most important masterpiece.
The chapter "On chastity" is revealing about that he did not appreciate the company of women at all.
Who would, other than wanting a hand-job?
"I would rather fall into the hands of a murderer than into the dreams of a woman in heat."
He was disgusted by men who ... but read yourself.
Did he not know women better than they knew themselves?
What a humiliation that this great mind had to accept care-packages from his sister whom he loathed, while he was starving in Italy.
And?
Do you use Christian ethics to judge his conduct, or do you think yourself above manipulation and exploitation?

If I milk a cow, am I guilty of anything?
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Hi Satyr,
Lusia Mousky wrote:he did not appreciate the company of women at all.
S:Who would, other than wanting a hand-job?

AS: Uh...obviously you would or you would not be replying to Lusia (or any other woman on this forum for that matter) as she could not possibly give you a hand job via internet...therefore what it left? The company of women, silly boy!

S:Do you use Christian ethics to judge his conduct, or do you think yourself above manipulation and exploitation?

AS: No one is above manipulation and exploitation. Do you think that manipulation and exploitation is a bad thing? Most people can't see the pleasure in this type of give and take...are you like most people? Are you part of the herd?

S: If I milk a cow, am I guilty of anything?

AS: No and I bet I could milk you for all you are worth. We can even call the milking a 'hand job' if it makes you 'feel' better! It has been my experience the common ones prefer the illusion...it makes em 'feel' more manly...lol.
realunoriginal

Post by realunoriginal »

artisticsolution wrote:AS: No and I bet I could milk you for all you are worth. We can even call the milking a 'hand job' if it makes you 'feel' better! It has been my experience the common ones prefer the illusion...it makes em 'feel' more manly...lol.
Self-flattery.

The defining mark of a feminized woman. Fortunately, I prefer my women with a little bit of genetic divide & conquer.

I'm going to settle for a taste of Mongolian bloodline; white women are spoiled-rotten ... especially British hags.
Lusia Mousky

Post by Lusia Mousky »

1. Nothing wrong with being gay.
Some of them are even good writers: Nietzsche, E. M. Foster, O. Wilde, ....

2. If you milk a cow you should feel guilty of taking the calf´s milk away from it.
A mammal produces milk for its own off-spring and not for you.