Do you see the power?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4360
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Harbal »

AiR wrote:What if my Power suddenly disappeared? I would stop talking!
Where's the switch?
Dalek Prime
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am
Location: Living in a tree with Polly.

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Dalek Prime »

Harbal wrote:
AiR wrote:What if my Power suddenly disappeared? I would stop talking!
Where's the switch?
It's the red button. Here, let me...
Dontaskme
Posts: 9573
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Dontaskme »

AiR wrote:Do you see the power? Just look outside - you will see a bird fly. What makes the bird fly? Look up in the sky and you will see an airplane, you will see clouds. Outside the window, you can see flowers blooming, you will see a stream flowing, you can see your own eyes twinkling, your hands moving. What makes all this happen? There is a Power. Do you see the Power? We all see the power, but we do not acknowledge or recognize that power. We take it for granted. We don’t even think of it as something amazing because it seems so simple and it is everywhere. It is in the sun, the moon, the stars, the birds, the animals, the flowers. The power is in you, the power is in me. The power creates the beautiful sunrise. It creates a sunset just as it creates the seasons; it creates the rain just as it creates snowfall. Every time we see something, we can see the power if we look deeper. We notice a beautiful fish swimming, but we don’t see the power that makes the fish swim. We see a bird flying, but imagine if this bird had no power? It would drop dead. What if my Power suddenly disappeared? I would stop talking!

We see everything around us but do we see and appreciate the Power?

AiR
Many of us do appreciate the Power and are full of gratitude for it, but like you say, there are others that take it for granted, and some even hate it, they hate being alive, it's each to their own thought about it, the thing is, there is no one here who has any choice in the matter, it's just totally free energy expressing itself inform. It's all everything and nothing... appearing and disappearing, it is basically nothing lasting forever.

Some might say ..'well what about the pain', yes indeed, pain is a really big problem that sucks, but there is pleasure too so it's not all bad, and death could be seen as the reward for a life of pain, so it's not like we have to suffer for an eternity, we do get a rest bite from what ever life throws up. It's all about diversity and balance, a life lived of nothing but pure problem free pleasure would soon turn into a boring pain.

We can't see the power, we can know it intellectually because it's what's supplying our body with life, but we can never see the power directly, because we are it, and that it ...is not a separate thing, it is all things at once. The power that supplies one body is the same power that supplies every body including plants and animals. The power can never disappear else there wouldn't be life at all, and we've only ever known life, we've never not known anything other than life, so we know power is here to stay.

We can see the body but never what's powering the body, a body can still be seen when it dies by another body that is still being powered, so it seems bodies are just the vehicles used for energy to express itself. The body is a like a battery that eventually runs out of power, the body is always limited and is subject to decay or atrophy, which is a naturally intelligent function necessary in order that life can replenish ever anew, it is in this context a self supplying, self igniting phenomena. It self ignites through every new body, and is why the intelligence of life perpetually gives birth to itself. When a body gives birth to another body, it has passed on the power supply, this passing on of energy is unstoppable so it seems...the power can't do anything without a receiver transmitter (body instrument) but it's not the body giving life to the power, it's power giving life to the body, both are latent until their is connection, the seen and the unseen combine as one. The energy is not being born, only the body is born, the energy power always existed. Bodies appear and disappear in this existence.

The body is not the source of the power, just as a toaster does not toast the bread, the electricity flowing through the toaster toasts the bread...the body is the conduit for latent power to become active, thus power is known as evidenced by the body, known but never seen... so the only thing around that this unseen energy can become identified with is the body it powers.... it does this by generating a thought, a thought appears that takes on the bodies identity, it's an energetic thought which is only another form of invisible energy which then imagines that what is seen and known which is the body is what it is, further enforced by the consensus belief of other bodies. When in fact there is no I am anything at all except the mental idea of itself which is invisible as thoughts are. There is no self in a body, there is only the invisible non-identified power living itself, un-created therefore cannot not die. Identification with body is the emergence of consciousness within unconsciousness, it is via thought that no thing becomes thing, or we can call it self aware. If a thought can arise then it must have already existed, the self therefore is only ever an appearance in this ever alive nothingness because not even a thought has been seen.
User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4360
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
Many of us do appreciate the Power and are full of gratitude for it, but like you say, there are others that take it for granted, and some even hate it, they hate being alive, it's each to their own thought about it, the thing is, there is no one here who has any choice in the matter, it's just totally free energy expressing itself inform. It's all everything and nothing... appearing and disappearing, it is basically nothing lasting forever.

Some might say ..'well what about the pain', yes indeed, pain is a really big problem that sucks, but there is pleasure too so it's not all bad, and death could be seen as the reward for a life of pain, so it's not like we have to suffer for an eternity, we do get a rest bite from what ever life throws up. It's all about diversity and balance, a life lived of nothing but pure problem free pleasure would soon turn into a boring pain.

We can't see the power, we can know it intellectually because it's what's supplying our body with life, but we can never see the power directly, because we are it, and that it ...is not a separate thing, it is all things at once. The power that supplies one body is the same power that supplies every body including plants and animals. The power can never disappear else there wouldn't be life at all, and we've only ever known life, we've never not known anything other than life, so we know power is here to stay.

We can see the body but never what's powering the body, a body can still be seen when it dies by another body that is still being powered, so it seems bodies are just the vehicles used for energy to express itself. The body is a like a battery that eventually runs out of power, the body is always limited and is subject to decay or atrophy, which is a naturally intelligent function necessary in order that life can replenish ever anew, it is in this context a self supplying, self igniting phenomena. It self ignites through every new body, and is why the intelligence of life perpetually gives birth to itself. When a body gives birth to another body, it has passed on the power supply, this passing on of energy is unstoppable so it seems...the power can't do anything without a receiver transmitter (body instrument) but it's not the body giving life to the power, it's power giving life to the body, both are latent until their is connection, the seen and the unseen combine as one. The energy is not being born, only the body is born, the energy power always existed. Bodies appear and disappear in this existence.

The body is not the source of the power, just as a toaster does not toast the bread, the electricity flowing through the toaster toasts the bread...the body is the conduit for latent power to become active, thus power is known as evidenced by the body, known but never seen... so the only thing around that this unseen energy can become identified with is the body it powers.... it does this by generating a thought, a thought appears that takes on the bodies identity, it's an energetic thought which is only another form of invisible energy which then imagines that what is seen and known which is the body is what it is, further enforced by the consensus belief of other bodies. When in fact there is no I am anything at all except the mental idea of itself which is invisible as thoughts are. There is no self in a body, there is only the invisible non-identified power living itself, un-created therefore cannot not die. Identification with body is the emergence of consciousness within unconsciousness, it is via thought that no thing becomes thing, or we can call it self aware. If a thought can arise then it must have already existed, the self therefore is only ever an appearance in this ever alive nothingness because not even a thought has been seen.
Sod that, mate. I'll just carry on taking it for granted, if you don't mind
yiostheoy
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: California USSA

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by yiostheoy »

mickthinks wrote:Energy is indeed everywhere. In fact, ever since Einstein taught us that energy and matter are exchangeable, there is a sense in which everything is energy.

Is that what you are trying to tell us, AiR? What makes you think that your message is needed?
The ancient Greeks already had a school of philosophy that believed everything was made from fire.

They beat Einstein to it.
yiostheoy
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: California USSA

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by yiostheoy »

Harbal wrote:
AiR wrote:What if my Power suddenly disappeared? I would stop talking!
Where's the switch?
Then we would all come to your funeral and say "he was a good chap right up until he croaked" and we would shovel the dirt over your coffin for you.

After the others had left I would probably take a final leak to feed the flowers on your grave and be on my way too.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9573
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:Sod that, mate. I'll just carry on taking it for granted, if you don't mind
No one takes it, it's what you are already. It takes you. There is no you without it.

It takes you as a body form, but the you is only ever an energetic idea that thinks it is a person inside a body, but all that is false, there is no person, a person is a thought, it's an energetic unknown phenomena taking on a form and no one knows why or what is doing this, or how this happens only that it's happening. Objects of space are just clumps of electrically charged atoms forming patterns swirling around in boundless space like a giant cosmic kaleidoscope until a particular pattern of energies charge dissipates and moves on to form another pattern.

The simulation of a world of living people does appear to be incredibly real to the senses, and that's the whole point, it's designed to give off that impression, the intelligence at work here is unknowable and yet paradoxically known in the actual experience. The brain in this sense is an incredible trickster in that it is capable of creating virtual realities, but it took evolution to reach the complexity we see today experiencing now.

These naturally occurring virtual realities can also be reproduced artificially by the same virtual reality created naturally, as we see in our own self made mechanical technologies which are becoming more and more advanced to the point where man and machine technology will combine to make a completely new species that is capable of living forever. I believe this was the purpose of life in the first place, what better purpose than to better and better itself until it is so perfect it reaches God like status. This was foreseen in the American TV series back in the 70's called the The Six Million Dollar Man..it's all coming to light now into actual realtime reality.

Also many of the ideas from the Star Trek series especially the one where all they had to do was think a drink into existence and instantaneously it would appear before them, that idea will also become a reality. Anything is possible when there is an infinite supply of energy for eternity. Watch this space, there is no end to it. If it can be imagined, it will happen some time in eternity. Anything that can be imagined is granted, since it must already exist otherwise it wouldn't have been imagined. The proof is right here now in the form of a human body, the body is not the one thinking it is a body, the body is the thought, so imagine what else could be possible...this 3D earthly dimension is only a drop in the ocean of infinite possibility for eternity. Think expansive is my motto.

There is some intelligence operating whereby it want's to experience itself in realtime... for this to be possible, it had to build a machine, that machine is the human body. The intelligence knows that once the body is in place anything can be possible from then on in, the same one that built the body is the same one that is going to explore the infinite universe. It's liken to man building a rocket ship in order to fly to the moon. Nature appears to know what it is doing. Mars is probably next on the list. The futures bright the future is always now experiencing itself infinitely forever.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4294
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote:It takes you as a body form, but the you is only ever an energetic idea that thinks it is a person inside a body, but all that is false, there is no person, a person is a thought, it's an energetic unknown phenomena taking on a form...
I'd like to ask you some questions about your perspective based on what you've said...

So if a person can fathom and accept this, how then does their life/being change right here/now? What/how do they start to do/be differently? Or does a different energy/vibration naturally manifest/shift because they are in a heightened state of allowance?

Is there some sort of progression -- and if so, to where/what -- or is it just an ongoing cycling through levels and facets of energy/experience?
Dontaskme wrote:The simulation of a world of living people does appear to be incredibly real to the senses, and that's the whole point, it's designed to give off that impression...
Are we, then, to play THIS out like a game... like a magnificent game experience? Does whatever we do stay with us (our collection of energy), when that energy moves on to the next form or vibration? Or is everything momentary?
Dontaskme wrote:this 3D earthly dimension is only a drop in the ocean of infinite possibility for eternity.
I think so too. This manifestation appears to be a very dense/heavy/solid experience compared to other potentials.
Dontaskme wrote:There is some intelligence operating whereby it want's to experience itself in realtime... /...Nature appears to know what it is doing.
I think people could easily misinterpret "intelligence" and "knows" to be based on human understanding -- when, surely, such would not be limited or defined by our narrow fathoming and reasoning. I think of it more as natural energy flowing, without agendas -- exploratory and fluid and changeable. There is nothing to "know" -- it just is. And there is no intelligence -- just connection and oneness. When it's all one, completely connected -- there are no separations or divides to cross, and there are no "plans" to accomplish -- there's just BREATHING (so to speak). :D
yiostheoy
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: California USSA

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by yiostheoy »

Dontaskme wrote:
Harbal wrote:Sod that, mate. I'll just carry on taking it for granted, if you don't mind
No one takes it, it's what you are already. It takes you. There is no you without it.

It takes you as a body form, but the you is only ever an energetic idea that thinks it is a person inside a body, but all that is false, there is no person, a person is a thought, it's an energetic unknown phenomena taking on a form and no one knows why or what is doing this, or how this happens only that it's happening. Objects of space are just clumps of electrically charged atoms forming patterns swirling around in boundless space like a giant cosmic kaleidoscope until a particular pattern of energies charge dissipates and moves on to form another pattern.

The simulation of a world of living people does appear to be incredibly real to the senses, and that's the whole point, it's designed to give off that impression, the intelligence at work here is unknowable and yet paradoxically known in the actual experience. The brain in this sense is an incredible trickster in that it is capable of creating virtual realities, but it took evolution to reach the complexity we see today experiencing now.

These naturally occurring virtual realities can also be reproduced artificially by the same virtual reality created naturally, as we see in our own self made mechanical technologies which are becoming more and more advanced to the point where man and machine technology will combine to make a completely new species that is capable of living forever. I believe this was the purpose of life in the first place, what better purpose than to better and better itself until it is so perfect it reaches God like status. This was foreseen in the American TV series back in the 70's called the The Six Million Dollar Man..it's all coming to light now into actual realtime reality.

Also many of the ideas from the Star Trek series especially the one where all they had to do was think a drink into existence and instantaneously it would appear before them, that idea will also become a reality. Anything is possible when there is an infinite supply of energy for eternity. Watch this space, there is no end to it. If it can be imagined, it will happen some time in eternity. Anything that can be imagined is granted, since it must already exist otherwise it wouldn't have been imagined. The proof is right here now in the form of a human body, the body is not the one thinking it is a body, the body is the thought, so imagine what else could be possible...this 3D earthly dimension is only a drop in the ocean of infinite possibility for eternity. Think expansive is my motto.

There is some intelligence operating whereby it want's to experience itself in realtime... for this to be possible, it had to build a machine, that machine is the human body. The intelligence knows that once the body is in place anything can be possible from then on in, the same one that built the body is the same one that is going to explore the infinite universe. It's liken to man building a rocket ship in order to fly to the moon. Nature appears to know what it is doing. Mars is probably next on the list. The futures bright the future is always now experiencing itself infinitely forever.
Can't tell if you are just talking about Star Trek or about the Universe as a whole.
User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4360
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: The simulation of a world of living people does appear to be incredibly real to the senses, and that's the whole point, it's designed to give off that impression, the intelligence at work here is unknowable and yet paradoxically known in the actual experience. The brain in this sense is an incredible trickster in that it is capable of creating virtual realities, but it took evolution to reach the complexity we see today experiencing now.
That is one way of looking at it but of what use is this "knowledge" to you. When you've finished amusing yourself with all this metaphysic musing, You're still going to have to treat and relate to the World as if it is what it seems to be.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9573
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:It takes you as a body form, but the you is only ever an energetic idea that thinks it is a person inside a body, but all that is false, there is no person, a person is a thought, it's an energetic unknown phenomena taking on a form...
I'd like to ask you some questions about your perspective based on what you've said...

So if a person can fathom and accept this, how then does their life/being change right here/now? What/how do they start to do/be differently? Or does a different energy/vibration naturally manifest/shift because they are in a heightened state of allowance?

Is there some sort of progression -- and if so, to where/what -- or is it just an ongoing cycling through levels and facets of energy/experience?
Hi Lacewing. The progression is part of the experience. It's a game of eternal separate and return to self. No thing is actually going anywhere or getting something, because it is already everywhere and all. This total undivided wholeness already exists complete and fulfilled. But it desires to share that love of itself by splitting into infinite parts of itself, albeit illusory parts.

Every person will fathom this if they really want to, because they are creating it. The you in me is the same you in you and every other you, there is only one you, or self. In the description of what is reality, there are two selves at play here, one invisible and one visible, neither are real, only imagined to be real. The invisible self is no thing, the visible self is everything. Reality is no thing being everything, which equals to one, which is equal to zero. It is a game of zero's and one's interacting with one another.

The everything is appearing in the nothing, just as a movie appears on a blank screen. The movie is impossible without the screen. Life is impossible without awareness. Nothing is aware, but everything which is awareness is known because there is awareness which is nothing. Awareness is everything and nothing, and is how everything is known to no one, everything is the same as nothing, that may sound confusing but if one drops the separate 'I' identity they will see that what's left is nothing which is everything since there is only what is with or without thinking about it.

I know this must sound very confusing to some people but it's everything opposite to what we have been conditioned to believe about reality by our teachers and parents. It's not their fault because they were conditioned by their teachers and parents before them. Awakening is the purpose of the life, to awaken to the truth of self.
Some would argue that there is no purpose to life, but if there was no purpose they might as well kill them self for what would be the point in living without a purpose. Notice how the majority of people do not kill themselves, this is because they instinctively know they are the ones creating reality as conscious awareness.

That we continue to reproduce is because we want to continue living, we instinctively know we are the ones who put purpose into existence and that we are creating the reality we live.

When you ask me a question, your not really asking me, you are only asking yourself, the me is an extension of you, the one self. There is only self which is infinity embodied. It's everything and the individual body is just one of an infinite unique experiences that the one is having.

Infinity = 0 but to experience itself it has to be some 1 .. that some one appears as an apparent material body, the body being that which the unseen is seen as an object, the subject is known by objectifying itself. With this dynamic comes the illusion of other or separation since many bodies are seen, even though the seer is only ever one. A mistaken identity emerges within the illusory separation of a you being inside the body, but the body is actually inside of you and you are everywhere and nowhere, you are infinity expressing itself through the body vehicle as a unique experience of the one.

Repeating again....The body is an experience of the one which is everything therefore everything already exists, but to experience a snippet of everything which cannot be experienced all at once, this one takes on a false persona in the shape of a manifest body, it has to pretend to exist, because in reality it doesn't actually exist.. This is no one appearing as every one, not residing in the body just as there is no music inside a radio, the one inside the body is just an energetic thought form, it's a frequency wave in formation passing through the body which is acting as the conduit for expression.

Everything is thought which is invisible and has no location but is everywhere and nowhere...this cannot see itself just as the radio waves cannot be seen but are always there / here known in form as experienced as a body. Our awareness of any thing and every other thing 'out there' is actually nowhere, our thoughts about the world are not located anywhere, the awareness is no thing and everything. So nothing is ever happening, it only appears so. Just as nothing happens in a dream or a film, it's all a simulation.

This energy which is no one is choosing which reality it wants to experience, so say there is thought arising of fear or lack, the feeling of fear or lack will manifest...
User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4360
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Hi Lacewing. The progression is part of the experience. It's a game of eternal separate and return to self. No thing is actually going anywhere or getting something, because it is already everywhere and all. This total undivided wholeness already exists complete and fulfilled. But it desires to share that love of itself by splitting into infinite parts of itself, albeit illusory parts.

Every person will fathom this if they really want to, because they are creating it. The you in me is the same you in you and every other you, there is only one you, or self. In the description of what is reality, there are two selves at play here, one invisible and one visible, neither are real, only imagined to be real. The invisible self is no thing, the visible self is everything. Reality is no thing being everything, which equals to one, which is equal to zero. It is a game of zero's and one's interacting with one another.

The everything is appearing in the nothing, just as a movie appears on a blank screen. The movie is impossible without the screen. Life is impossible without awareness. Nothing is aware, but everything which is awareness is known because there is awareness which is nothing. Awareness is everything and nothing, and is how everything is known to no one, everything is the same as nothing, that may sound confusing but if one drops the separate 'I' identity they will see that what's left is nothing which is everything since there is only what is with or without thinking about it.

I know this must sound very confusing to some people but it's everything opposite to what we have been conditioned to believe about reality by our teachers and parents. It's not their fault because they were conditioned by their teachers and parents before them. Awakening is the purpose of the life, to awaken to the truth of self.
Some would argue that there is no purpose to life, but if there was no purpose they might as well kill them self for what would be the point in living without a purpose. Notice how the majority of people do not kill themselves, this is because they instinctively know they are the ones creating reality as conscious awareness.

That we continue to reproduce is because we want to continue living, we instinctively know we are the ones who put purpose into existence and that we are creating the reality we live.

When you ask me a question, your not really asking me, you are only asking yourself, the me is an extension of you, the one self. There is only self which is infinity embodied. It's everything and the individual body is just one of an infinite unique experiences that the one is having.

Infinity = 0 but to experience itself it has to be some 1 .. that some one appears as an apparent material body, the body being that which the unseen is seen as an object, the subject is known by objectifying itself. With this dynamic comes the illusion of other or separation since many bodies are seen, even though the seer is only ever one. A mistaken identity emerges within the illusory separation of a you being inside the body, but the body is actually inside of you and you are everywhere and nowhere, you are infinity expressing itself through the body vehicle as a unique experience of the one.

Repeating again....The body is an experience of the one which is everything therefore everything already exists, but to experience a snippet of everything which cannot be experienced all at once, this one takes on a false persona in the shape of a manifest body, it has to pretend to exist, because in reality it doesn't actually exist.. This is no one appearing as every one, not residing in the body just as there is no music inside a radio, the one inside the body is just an energetic thought form, it's a frequency wave in formation passing through the body which is acting as the conduit for expression.

Everything is thought which is invisible and has no location but is everywhere and nowhere...this cannot see itself just as the radio waves cannot be seen but are always there / here known in form as experienced as a body. Our awareness of any thing and every other thing 'out there' is actually nowhere, our thoughts about the world are not located anywhere, the awareness is no thing and everything. So nothing is ever happening, it only appears so. Just as nothing happens in a dream or a film, it's all a simulation.

This energy which is no one is choosing which reality it wants to experience, so say there is thought arising of fear or lack, the feeling of fear or lack will manifest...
This is all very well but will it do anything to prevent it from hurting quite so much when someone gives you a hard kick up the arse?
Dontaskme
Posts: 9573
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: That is one way of looking at it but of what use is this "knowledge" to you. When you've finished amusing yourself with all this metaphysic musing, You're still going to have to treat and relate to the World as if it is what it seems to be.
Yes quite right, there is no more need for knowledge for the one returned to it's source. Relativity is identification, identification is suffering.

In the realisation no one has never related to any other thing, and that they have never left source, there is nothing more to know. It's the end of knowledge. That one is living in total freedom of being without attachment. It's back to the garden/paradise that Adam and Eve once enjoyed before they dabbled in knowledge.

There are no relationships in life. That's the difference between identified people and non identified people, in that this I has dissolved into the whole from where it never left, it no longer suffers since nothing happening in the world is happening to me for I am no one. I freed myself from the matrix. Anyone can do it, it's waiting for you right now, living in the matrix is a beautiful and good game once you know how to play it.
Dontaskme
Posts: 9573
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: This is all very well but will it do anything to prevent it from hurting quite so much when someone gives you a hard kick up the arse?
Well duh!

how you going to know your injured without pain? it's a universal law, an intelligence factored in, in order that it could repair itself.
User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 4360
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Do you see the power?

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Yes quite right, there is no more need for knowledge for the one returned to it's source. Relativity is identification, identification is suffering.

In the realisation no one has never related to any other thing, and that they have never left source, there is nothing more to know. It's the end of knowledge. That one is living in total freedom of being without attachment. It's back to the garden/paradise that Adam and Eve once enjoyed before they dabbled in knowledge.

There are no relationships in life. That's the difference between identified people and non identified people, in that this I has dissolved into the whole from where it never left, it no longer suffers since nothing happening in the world is happening to me for I am no one. I freed myself from the matrix. Anyone can do it, it's waiting for you right now, living in the matrix is a beautiful and good game once you know how to play it.
I did some washing last week and when I took the clothes out of the machine there was a sock missing. I did another load of washing this week, including the odd sock. This time, when the machine had finished, the odd sock had gone missing, but, in it's place, the absent sock from last week had reappeared. So, if you want to turn your mind to pondering the mysteries and wonders of the Universe, do something useful and figure out what the fuck is going on with my washing.
Post Reply