Dualism of particle.

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

socratus

Re: Dualism of particle.

Post by socratus »

Cerveny wrote:Why we cannot see the future? Here are some possibilities:
1) The light (generally information) cannot be spread to the all direction of space-time by the same way? In this case the time-space cannot be homogenous but it must have been somehow physically strongly polarized!!
2) Time axis does not exist? Whole physics is full of dependences on the time derivation thus on the difference between two time “snapshots” of reality. Certain time layers must then be real.
3) The future does not exist yet or it exists in another form/phase. If the future already had existed then the all reality must have been already (in advance) prepared and Universe must have been fully determined. Such world (where for example every decays of neutron is planned, already prepared) loses the sense!!
Why the history is solid?
It seems to be rather strange (because of the common feeling of the motion), but we have lasting laws and properties of the vacuum (physical space) and of matter at all and we do not live in the history but in the uncertain, not in finally fixed presence, in fact. History is a fixed base for the coming things and events. Its regular fixed structure is a guarantee of the causality, of physical laws and of constants conservation. If the History is not solid then the space and things cannot keep together.

As we accept the growth of the known Universe (without changing of Planck cells, of space properties) the space and matter (corrupt space) must come from the outside, from the “Future” only. Stem cells of the vacuum/physical space are coming from the "Future" and they are (slightly accidentally) glued at the historical "pattern".

It is necessary to use the logic for studying of the Universe structure and just the logic is able to lead out us from the hopeless status of present mainstream physics. The similar logic brings the models as (simply expressed): History is solid, Future is some "gas" and the presence is some solidifying/freezing/crystallizing" fluid :)

And this is the reason why we can not travel in time - history is solid, and the future does not exist yet :(
My opinion about your ideas.

The quantum of light – photon -electron can carry information.
In which reference frame does the quantum of light – photon –electron exist ?
You wrote:
‘The future does not exist yet or it exists in another form/phase.’
I say:
‘The future exists in another form of space and time .
the future exists in pseudo-Euclidian spacetime – vacuum T=0K’
You wrote:
If the future already had existed then the all reality must
have been already (in advance) prepared and Universe must
have been fully determined.

I say:
The Heisenberg uncertainty principle doesn’t give
this opportunity to be fully.
=====.
iss
Attachments
Book.jpg
Book.jpg (8.34 KiB) Viewed 10311 times
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Particle or Wave?

......................................................................................................................................................................................
...we still don't know.

tillingborn

Post by tillingborn »

No need to shout, Bill. You're quite right, though; no one knows. Here's a little thing Einstein said nearly 100 years ago: "according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field"; something your graphic shows quite well.
socratus

Post by socratus »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.
Particle or Wave?
...we still don't know.
Particle or Wave?
It depends on behavior of quantum particle.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

The epilogue:

Finding the physical structure of empty physical space (vacuum) is only a technical problem - perhaps it is e.g. 4-D crystal of anti-hydrogen. Particular structural defects are elementary particles here... Things are not as difficult to can not be solved if we use common sense and logic by not stubborn way. But we must be aware of the limits of the human brain and consciousness. These limits mainly arise from our (not holistic) 3-D perceived causality. We seem to be doomed to skate on the surface of presence, in the time of "now". But… it seems that the brain has access to quantum processes, perhaps it is able to calculate, predict simple phenomena before they occur as a quantum computer…

I think the creatures that come after mankind will be able to penetrate mentioned interface (History/Future) by (more) controlled way and they will be able to somehow operate beyond this border, beyond our common causality (they will be able to leave presence by the similar way, as prehistoric creatures leave the water). People, i.e. those who have reached volitional liberation from external stimuli (for a while), and were thus permanently connected into the external "consciousness", are able to enjoy exemption from causality in a state of trance or ecstasy or contemplation. These people "hear" and better perceive "the Nature / Anima mundi / Gaia / Universe" and receive intuition workable for their limited brain. *)

I believe that all great thinkers (Euclid, Aristotle, Newton, Leibnitz, Euler ...) went through such "enlightenment" (much like e.g. the many Greenlandic shamans - read Knud Rasmussen - it needs a bit of deprivation, loneliness, motivation and the nature). All data and theories are already in the divine “internet” available - just tune it. (As a side effect come into account extrasensory sending of "personal cards" or DNA information or reading of ideas via the extreme media.) It all is limited by a capacity and performance of the particular brain of course.

The connection into a divine medium / universal consciousness / anima mundi, the breaching of the “prenatal” membrane of presence is not dramatic, it is joyful, liberating. It can be obtained spontaneously, for instance by the Schulz autogenic training or spiritual yoga exercises or by simple lonely stay in nature… They say you have opened third eye or sixth sense or you have gotten guardian angel... and intuition and common sense, of course.

Sorry for boring - but bottle is empty. :)

*) You only need to lower (during deep meditation) frequency of brain waves at certain/critical level in order to reach a resonance with (to tune) Divine/Natural Internet...
Last edited by Cerveny on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jackles

Post by jackles »

The effect of uncertainty or inqisitive knowledge on a light duality experiment.is this quantum mechanics.if so it means there is a change in the state of consciousness .from a state of certainty as in normal every day consciousne of an observer when trying to see unkowns.this would prove that normal unenqiuring consciouse is absolute fact.by the act on looking in to an uncertainty by an observers consciousness this alters the state of the of the absolute meaning of whats being viewed.so the meaning of whats being viewed changes in accord with fact.either certain or uncertain.
YehYeh

Post by YehYeh »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:Particle or Wave? ...
  1. particle
  2. wave
  3. both particle and wave
  4. neither particle nor wave
When you're not looking, it's 4.
When you're looking, it's either 1. or 2. depending on your measuring method.
It is never 3., as the waving chicken wire suggests.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Ok bill why do the measuring methods make a difference.and if its 4 then they are in a never happen state.is that right.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Tenses are an expression of the absolute fact state.to give fictional expression room to be in existance.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote:The epilogue:
I think the creatures that come after mankind will be able to penetrate mentioned interface (History/Future) toward the future by (more) controlled way and they will be able to somehow operate beyond this border, beyond our common causality (they will be able to leave presence by the similar way, as prehistoric creatures leave the water). People, i.e. those who have reached volitional liberation from external and internal stimuli (for a while), and were thus permanently connected into the external "consciousness", are able to enjoy exemption from causality in a state of trance or ecstasy or contemplation. These people "hear" and better perceive "God / the Nature / Universe" and receive intuition workable for their limited brain.

I believe that all great thinkers (Euclid, Aristotle, Newton, Leibnitz, Euler ...) went through such "enlightenment" (much like e.g. the many Greenlandic shamans - read Knud Rasmussen - it needs a bit of deprivation, loneliness, motivation and the nature). All data and theories are already in the divine internet available - just tune it. (As a side effect come into account extrasensory sending of "personal cards" or DNA information or reading of ideas via the extreme media.) It all is limited by a capacity and performance of the particular brain of course...
Perhaps only this:
Lifeless things are separated from the Future by/thanks the last Planck time layer, they are "offline". Live objects somehow penetrates the last Planck's time layer and they are ("online") via sub-elementary medium (chitta, inertial regard the time) in direct contact (they are supported by) with the Future. The free / enlightened beings can even communicate with the Future. Through this kind of communication the live nature is constituted into one whole. And the reason? Ask God (ask Future?)

God seems to be a complex "creature" / excuse me, God / living in the Future ... and we are its roots into the History, into a "real" matter... And chitta elements - carriers of the life, of information (of imaginary matter, of idea elements) - are able to penetrate back, against the time, from the Future - empire of ideas - into the last (live) Planck time layer...

We can put here very raw association: matter ~ History, ideas ~ Future, life (chitta) ~ presence...
Last edited by Cerveny on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote:...Elementary particles are structural defects in regular structure of physical empty space=vacuum=aether...
Excuse me, but I noticed naming a phenomenon that fits into my story - Wigner effect:
Known relation E = mc2 thus can be an expression of energy accumulated by deformations of (crystal) lattice of physical space during their (particles) creation - Wigner energy :)
socratus

Post by socratus »

Quantum Theory:
a) Probability waves in nothing at all
b) Action at a distance
c) Single things being two things at the same time
d) Behavior existing without anything doing the behaving
e) " impossible measurements"
===
Lots of hand-waving all "explained" as magic.
Yet experiments show that classical ideas do NOT explain how reality works.
Hence Quantum Mechanics is clearly the science of human ignorance.
/ From: benj <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> /
==========…
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: ...
I see information as an imaginary energy /*. This energy comes / condensates (similarly as a real energy - mass) from the "Future" (from a structure behind/outside the time of “now”) **.  It is to say that God "does not play dice", but he/her builds them. In addition I believe the information can flow / penetrate by even opposite direction to time (can be moved in the "unrealised" future) (: toward the God :) If we are finding for something like a Platonic empire of ideas, just the "Future" is offered.

/* Money are a "complex" energy, complex mass, that are attracted each other - the reason of property accumulation/
It is time enough today, so let me to compare mutual attractivity of the money /capital versus mutual attractivity of the matter. It seem difficult or crazy to find common principle  out, but it is  relative simple, in fact. Such a principle is the total "cost" / efficiency of accompanying / supporting services.  As for capital or information it is clear: shared services, technology and synergy effects... But as for a matter? The overall "cost " of the matter is something as the total length of the accompanying flux / field lines following and "pulling"  the matter "forward" (toward the Future). By the other words, it is the amount /volume of polarized space. In order to better understand the meaning of my bad English, consider please e.g mutual attraction of wires leading parallel current (http://www.physics.louisville.edu/cldav ... 2wires.gif)  or attraction of parallel water vortices. The case of two ones is less "efficient" then case of one with the same total "source". See connection of fat circles on the soup or see growing cities or see the springs -> streams -> rivers, at the end the quality is changed... The matter should be seen in relation to its motion, its drifting toward the future (mc^2 ~ the cost of physical space deformation / polarisation ~ its kinetics energy)... (Accompanying flux lines are "strangling" the bundle of matter)
Last edited by Cerveny on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cerveny

Matrix X

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: ...
Perhaps only this:
Lifeless things are separated from the Future by/thanks the last Planck time layer, they are "offline". Live objects somehow penetrates the last Planck's time layer and they are ("online") via sub-elementary medium (chitta, inertial regard the time) in direct contact (they are supported by) with the Future. The free / enlightened beings can even communicate with the Future. Through this kind of communication the live nature is constituted into one whole. Some (:enlightenment:) dogs are able to "read" your future behavior (from relative remote location) and they are to lick you or to bark at you.
And the reason? Ask God (ask Future?)

God seems to be a complex "creature" / excuse me, God / living in the Future ... and we are its roots into the History, into a "real" matter... And chitta elements - carriers of the life, of information (of imaginary matter, of idea elements) - are able to penetrate back, against the time, from the Future - empire of ideas - into the last (live) Planck time layer...
The Chitta - what it can be? The elements of the mind / life - old Yoga texts say. The Life - let us explore such "elementary" phenomenon, as common creation of live cell - mitosis is. This act is occuring many billions times in every tiny fragment of time in our World with extreme reliability. We can see here structured complex of exactly timed, precisely synchronized mechanisms, globally controled by signals of hormons, enzymes, proteins. I am convinced such process is impossible explain as spontaneous mechanical / thermodynamical motion. Some forms / shapes of involving structures (e.g. chromosomes) can not be simply explained as somehow effective, advantegeous from physical point of view - they are very artifical, purpose-built. I can not help to myself but I believe that whole Life is controled / created by highly organized army of certain pico -> yocto robots. (Can be negentropy generated only by machines?) See for example so called centrosomes->centrioles (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhgRhXl7w_g) - they really act as some kind of precise unfailing pico robots here (https://www.knowablemagazine.org/articl ... =centriole). All mentioned robots - chitta elements **) - systematically construct live creatures according to DNA programs (us, at the end) not for "energy" production (:Matrix:),  but for mind power - they build us as decentralised quantum computers (PC) / hotspots / procesors... God / the Nature, the son (doughter) of the Idea and the Matter (mother), wants to see the father. Excuse me, if I have mistaken, but we are already artificial beings:( The known "Enlightenment" / "Consecration" phenomenon is certain "connection" of such "PC" into the divine "Internet” or *). It is just as we can understand Yoga point of view:
- matter (discrete elementary particles)
- energy (potential / tension of / in the matter)
- chitta (active, negative-entropy?creating elements)
They say that we simply breathe chitta elements, but I think such yocto robots work only inside ripened (last) Planck layer of the time ...

Notice pls that we are incompromiselly forced to live by the femtoromobots working in miniature workshops, in the cells. They are building plants, creatues via schemates, projects prepared in the empire of ideas, in the Future

*) In addition, activation of the serpent power (kundalini) - spiritual ejection - allows us to connect to the universal energy source of (vital) energy...
**) These chitta elements may be somehow related to the well-known effect of "karma" phenomenon..

Are we real, at all???

Sorry, Perhaps this yet : can shamans (awakened people with an open third eye:) see biophotons? Metanature?
see pls eg https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6204761/

Divine providence (karma?), operating on a special elastic medium of relations, kneaded by our actions and thoughts, is to permanently solve a system of billions of interrelated cases ("equations"). Unfortunately, some solutions to this extremely complex system do not have results in real spacetime, they only have imaginary solutions, i.e. only imaginable, (in some another, next life?), so they may seem tedious and unfair to us...
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

Cerveny wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm Another problem of GTR is incorrect description of antimatter. We can understand the elementary anti-particle just as an opposite structural space-defect to the defect generating common particle. If such particles meet each other, appropriate defects are totally smoothed with freeing some (Wigner) energy (noise, waving), tha same that was (necessary) used for defects creation. Crystal-clear, smooth structure of matter is just physical (history of) empty space/vacuum/aether. Some people can feel lack of the repulsive gravity in present physics. GTR flagrantly omits the antimatter as a most natural source of repulsive gravitation force. There are two possible scenarios: the matter/antimatter are repulsed or antimatter/antimatter are repulsed. Both models comfortably explain lack of massive antimatter in our visible (material) world. Mainly gravitational distraction of antimatter is attractive for studying. But on the other hand there is a model of generation of “magnetic” gravitation by (around) the movement of any mater as an analogy of generation of magnetic filed by moving electrically charge (for example by moving electron). Let us remember now the parallel wires are attracted when they lead parallel electric current. If we suppose that all matter objects are somehow “moved” toward the future, the essence of gravitation force can find strong analogy here. In addition, dual (magnetic) gravity is able to deal “wrong” motion of stars in galaxies (dark-mater problem) by new, fresh way :) Such (magnetic gravity) model but unluckily prefer the second scenario (the matter/antimatter are repulsed). "Magnetic gravity" is unlike "clasic magnetism" unipolar - see galactic jets...
As for dark matter problem, let me to repeat from another thread: Gravitational force simply affect on physical space too. It is probably a reason why physical space keeps together. We can eg see galaxy as certain whirl of viscose blend of space/matter “toward to Future”... Physical space is “dragged” by the mass. Obvious viscosity signifies that space is not “empty” and there even exist shared/common/adhesive parts in the physical space and matter. In fact, the mass is a harmed structure of physical space.
Sorry for posting again. They seem to have read my ten years old article here :wink: :wink:
https://www.resonancescience.org/blog/m ... n-expected