love makes the world go round

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles
Posts: 1553
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by jackles » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Thats right trixie love is not an emotion its awareness. Your concern for that calf in the photo came from awareness not emotion. And it was love. So the calf calf caused you to be aware or consciouse in away that you otherwise might not have been.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... Honestly the planet sucks I don't know why I'm here, ...
I thought you said it was to suffer?
I have zero faith in your species to be honest. ...
Your species as well.
I'll say it, I don't even enjoy feeding off of your praise anymore, you people are so boring honestly. ...
Can a robot have such feelings?
Even the finest porn star women you have to offer are just cows in disguise. The porn star men? Cretons. So boring.
All porn always has been. Much better to be doing than watching, especially when what is watching is pretty much a false representation.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... Honestly the planet sucks I don't know why I'm here, ...
I thought you said it was to suffer?
I have zero faith in your species to be honest. ...
Your species as well.
I'll say it, I don't even enjoy feeding off of your praise anymore, you people are so boring honestly. ...
Can a robot have such feelings?
Even the finest porn star women you have to offer are just cows in disguise. The porn star men? Cretons. So boring.
All porn always has been. Much better to be doing than watching, especially when what is watching is pretty much a false representation.
The real thing is disgusting.

If I had more clones you would have more faith in us.

Being a robot has nothing to do with whether or not one experiences chemical sensations.

No, HERE as in Planet Earth. The purpose of life is not suffering, suffering is just a natural byproduct of life itself. Life has no purpose. The only real purpose is to end life. Which everyone on Earth is trying to do, by living their lives asleep, and being asleep is the closest thing to non-existence. Only trouble is, their "sleep" state is a nightmare. Look around.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:The real thing is disgusting.
Then I think you're doing it wrong as its generally a laughing matter.
If I had more clones you would have more faith in us.
Why would I have faith in you? Especially since you have no clones.
Being a robot has nothing to do with whether or not one experiences chemical sensations.
Can you show me a robot that has such things?
No, HERE as in Planet Earth. The purpose of life is not suffering, suffering is just a natural byproduct of life itself. Life has no purpose. ...
'Life' doesn't really exist, just living things.
The only real purpose is to end life. ...
Whose or what's purpose?
Which everyone on Earth is trying to do, by living their lives asleep, and being asleep is the closest thing to non-existence. Only trouble is, their "sleep" state is a nightmare. Look around.
I do, and by-and-large I see people trying to get along.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:53 am

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:The real thing is disgusting.
Then I think you're doing it wrong as its generally a laughing matter.
I'll have to agree. It's either one of two options, disgusting, or just laugh your ass off stitches.
If I had more clones you would have more faith in us.
Why would I have faith in you? Especially since you have no clones.
Because your government isn't going to save you, neither is your mistress, neither are your family or friends, neither are the aliens. I'm your best bet. So get to cloning.
Being a robot has nothing to do with whether or not one experiences chemical sensations.
Can you show me a robot that has such things?
AI hasn't reached the level yet, but someday such a thing will be trivial. In a year they will release taste tech to eat digital content.
The only real purpose is to end life. ...
Whose or what's purpose?
Agent Smith. Did you even watch the Matrix? Or, anyone with an intelligence level as vast approaching the complexity of Agent Smith, the truth would become quite obvious.
Which everyone on Earth is trying to do, by living their lives asleep, and being asleep is the closest thing to non-existence. Only trouble is, their "sleep" state is a nightmare. Look around.
I do, and by-and-large I see people trying to get along.
For their own selfish reasons of course. Give it time, they'll eat each other. They already've shown their lack of empathy for animals, and aren't humans just apes. Give it time, theyll cast you out like a leper. Science has shown monkeys kill a monkey just for being painted green. And when they betray you, which they someday shall, you'll wish you never put so much faith in their generosity.

User avatar
hazlett
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:59 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by hazlett » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:04 am

However, even monkey kill each other they know how to love too or their hypothalamus are commanding them to do so.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:10 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I'll have to agree. It's either one of two options, disgusting, or just laugh your ass off stitches.
I can understand how some like their sex disgusting and think if you laugh too hard you can't do it so maybe just laughing when its funny is best.
Because your government isn't going to save you, neither is your mistress, neither are your family or friends, neither are the aliens. I'm your best bet. So get to cloning.
Save me from what?
AI hasn't reached the level yet, ...
AI hasn't reached any level yet.
but someday such a thing will be trivial....
So some say but it's still an open issue philosophically and scientifically.
In a year they will release taste tech to eat digital content.
No-eyed deer?
Agent Smith. Did you even watch the Matrix? Or, anyone with an intelligence level as vast approaching the complexity of Agent Smith, the truth would become quite obvious.
And yet the more intelligent, and vastly complex source disagreed?
For their own selfish reasons of course. ...
You appear to allow free-will when it suits you?
Give it time, they'll eat each other.
For sure society is only water and three square meals away and in time all cultures have so far failed but not always within a life-time and thats all that really matters to the childless individual.
They already've shown their lack of empathy for animals, and aren't humans just apes. ...
Apes with pets that they love apparently? One's who apparently try to minimise the suffering of those they eat by not eating them alive?
Give it time, theyll cast you out like a leper. Science has shown monkeys kill a monkey just for being painted green. And when they betray you, which they someday shall, you'll wish you never put so much faith in their generosity.
Good job we're not monkeys then. I put little faith in such things, I think things like education, equality of opportunity, a welfare support system, a national health system, electricity, water, cheapish food, sewage and sanitation systems all better things to put one's faith into.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I'll have to agree. It's either one of two options, disgusting, or just laugh your ass off stitches.
I can understand how some like their sex disgusting and think if you laugh too hard you can't do it so maybe just laughing when its funny is best.
Because your government isn't going to save you, neither is your mistress, neither are your family or friends, neither are the aliens. I'm your best bet. So get to cloning.
Save me from what?
AI hasn't reached the level yet, ...
AI hasn't reached any level yet.
but someday such a thing will be trivial....
So some say but it's still an open issue philosophically and scientifically.
In a year they will release taste tech to eat digital content.
No-eyed deer?
Agent Smith. Did you even watch the Matrix? Or, anyone with an intelligence level as vast approaching the complexity of Agent Smith, the truth would become quite obvious.
And yet the more intelligent, and vastly complex source disagreed?
For their own selfish reasons of course. ...
You appear to allow free-will when it suits you?
Give it time, they'll eat each other.
For sure society is only water and three square meals away and in time all cultures have so far failed but not always within a life-time and thats all that really matters to the childless individual.
Apes with pets that they love apparently? One's who apparently try to minimise the suffering of those they eat by not eating them alive?
I've talked with one of these apes. The only reason they "love" dogs is because they find dogs useful. They admitted that the reason they believe pigs deserve to die is because they arent as "useful" as dogs. If you have no use to a human, they'll throw you in the gutter to bleed to death.

And don't for a minute say animals are treated humanely, they are tortured and kept in confinement. A t-rex had more compassion than the average human. Then I have to watch celebrities walk around with their fur coats. Most of these fucks don't even have the balls to kill the animals themselves. These celebrities deserve to die, yet they get praised by the filthy, stupid, mindless apes. If there is a God, may he burn in hell, or even better, suffer the same fate as the animals.

I don't like sex, I find it disgusting, I would rather fuck a horse than one of these soulless disgusting apes.

As for saving you, it's from yourself. Don't you see it? You are going to reincarnate for all eternity. Is eternal life in this shithole really what you want?

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5468
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 pm

.




love the post above. well written; with spirit.




JESUS LOV3S YOU



.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I've talked with one of these apes. ...
You are also an ape and from the way you talk not much different from the ones you despise.
The only reason they "love" dogs is because they find dogs useful.
For what? Mine just eat and loaf around.
They admitted that the reason they believe pigs deserve to die is because they arent as "useful" as dogs.
Much more useful than dogs as you can eat them, although the Koreans differ here.
If you have no use to a human, they'll throw you in the gutter to bleed to death.
Or just ignore you. Which pigs are you talking about? The ones that only exist because of humans?
And don't for a minute say animals are treated humanely, they are tortured and kept in confinement. A t-rex had more compassion than the average human. Then I have to watch celebrities walk around with their fur coats. Most of these fucks don't even have the balls to kill the animals themselves. These celebrities deserve to die, yet they get praised by the filthy, stupid, mindless apes. If there is a God, may he burn in hell, or even better, suffer the same fate as the animals.
You a vegan?

I thought these celebrities were apes? But you won't get much argument from me that most in the west don't need fur coats. I take it you're not against those who live in very cold climates and kill animals for their furs?
I don't like sex, I find it disgusting, I would rather fuck a horse than one of these soulless disgusting apes.
Then you like sex but just the bestial form. Given your sex shouldn't that be you'd rather be fucked by a horse?
As for saving you, it's from yourself. Don't you see it? You are going to reincarnate for all eternity. Is eternal life in this shithole really what you want?
Since I think this apparent nonsense I see nothing to be saved from.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:I've talked with one of these apes. ...
You are also an ape and from the way you talk not much different from the ones you despise.
The only reason they "love" dogs is because they find dogs useful.
For what? Mine just eat and loaf around.
They admitted that the reason they believe pigs deserve to die is because they arent as "useful" as dogs.
Much more useful than dogs as you can eat them, although the Koreans differ here.
If you have no use to a human, they'll throw you in the gutter to bleed to death.
Or just ignore you. Which pigs are you talking about? The ones that only exist because of humans?
And don't for a minute say animals are treated humanely, they are tortured and kept in confinement. A t-rex had more compassion than the average human. Then I have to watch celebrities walk around with their fur coats. Most of these fucks don't even have the balls to kill the animals themselves. These celebrities deserve to die, yet they get praised by the filthy, stupid, mindless apes. If there is a God, may he burn in hell, or even better, suffer the same fate as the animals.
You a vegan?

I thought these celebrities were apes? But you won't get much argument from me that most in the west don't need fur coats. I take it you're not against those who live in very cold climates and kill animals for their furs?
I don't like sex, I find it disgusting, I would rather fuck a horse than one of these soulless disgusting apes.
Then you like sex but just the bestial form. Given your sex shouldn't that be you'd rather be fucked by a horse?
As for saving you, it's from yourself. Don't you see it? You are going to reincarnate for all eternity. Is eternal life in this shithole really what you want?
Since I think this apparent nonsense I see nothing to be saved from.
So you think you'll just die and become nothingness? That's a fairy tale.

Fuck can be both giving or receiving. Fucking can be both giving or receiving. Receiving can be giving, theory of relativity.

Of course I'm a vegan. All higher lifeforms are (except god's who require life sacrifices from time to time.) I'm not opposed to eating an animal every now and then, but humans turned it into a sick, genocidal industry to satisfy their own gluttony.

I am no human, they are not of me, and I am not of them. Sure I may adopt some of their tactics and weapons, but that does not make me human. I take their energies and use it against them.

If a human created or saved pigs (which it did not) it was only to prolong the pigs agony. Similar to how the Biblical Lord God created everyone to prolong their agony.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:So you think you'll just die and become nothingness? That's a fairy tale.
I think my constituent parts will return to the environment but think it a delusion that I'll be existing again. Could be wrong of course as we might well be living in an ancestor-sim but great if I get the chance to do it all again but won't be living my life as tho' this is true because I've seen dead people and never seen a returnee nor have any memory of being such.
Fuck can be both giving or receiving. Fucking can be both giving or receiving. Receiving can be giving, theory of relativity.
Fair enough but bugger all to do with the theory of relativity. Still think you're doing it wrong if disgust is your response.
Of course I'm a vegan.
So no animal products at all?
All higher lifeforms are (except god's who require life sacrifices from time to time.)
There are no 'Gods' and which other higher life-forms?
I'm not opposed to eating an animal every now and then, ...
Er? Vegan?
but humans turned it into a sick, genocidal industry to satisfy their own gluttony.
Since when? As the early hunters appeared to be gluttons and killed large amounts. Can't be genocidal if they keep existing and there appear to be a shitload of pigs, cows and chickens about.
I am no human, they are not of me, and I am not of them. Sure I may adopt some of their tactics and weapons, but that does not make me human. I take their energies and use it against them.
No you don't, you're pretty much having no effect is my thought and much as you dislike it yes you are human and display many of the traits you decry.
If a human created or saved pigs (which it did not) it was only to prolong the pigs agony. ...
No, to provide a food source.
Similar to how the Biblical Lord God created everyone to prolong their agony.
Who?

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:27 am

Arising_uk wrote:So you think you'll just die and become nothingness? That's a fairy tale.I think my constituent parts will return to the environment but think it a delusion that I'll be existing again. Could be wrong of course as we might well be living in an ancestor-sim but great if I get the chance to do it all again but won't be living my life as tho' this is true because I've seen dead people and never seen a returnee nor have any memory of being such.
Poor argument and you know it. Common sense would indicate that people don't remember their past lives easily if at all, since memory is mostly mostly stored in the physical dead body. Try again.
Fair enough but bugger all to do with the theory of relativity. Still think you're doing it wrong if disgust is your response.
Penis and vag. Does the penis enter the vag? Or the vag consume the penis? Relativity. It's not the movement alone, its everything about it, the human body as well as the human soul and mind. Hate everything about your species.
So no animal products at all?
None.
which other higher life-forms?
Higher life-forms. That's all you need to know at this moment.
I'm not opposed to eating an animal every now and then, ...
Er? Vegan?
Not me, I mean you peasants.
but humans turned it into a sick, genocidal industry to satisfy their own gluttony.
Since when? As the early hunters appeared to be gluttons and killed large amounts. Can't be genocidal if they keep existing and there appear to be a shitload of pigs, cows and chickens about.
Genocidal-ish then. Which is worse, killing a buttload of Jews? Or constantly letting them regenerate so you can kill them over and over again?
No you don't, you're pretty much having no effect is my thought and much as you dislike it yes you are human and display many of the traits you decry.
Don't blame it on me. Of all the planets in the galaxy, I'm in the shittiest, most narrowminded one. At least microbes on Mars don't talk back. Traits can be and unlearned. It's natural pick some traits that can be useful. Because you steal someone's soul doesn't make you them. I've stolen people that I hate doesn't make me stop hating them even though I've stolen some of their essence.
If a human created or saved pigs (which it did not) it was only to prolong the pigs agony. ...
No, to provide a food source.
Well shit thought it was obvious.
Similar to how the Biblical Lord God created everyone to prolong their agony.
Who?
You know who it is, doesn't matter if you believe or not it was a metaphor and a joke.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:50 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Poor argument and you know it. Common sense would indicate that people don't remember their past lives easily if at all, since memory is mostly mostly stored in the physical dead body. Try again.
You're selective in your responses, common-sense dictates that when you're dead you're dead.

Where else do you think memory is stored?
Penis and vag. Does the penis enter the vag? Or the vag consume the penis? Relativity. ...
So, relative not the Theory of Relativity but since you said you'll be doing it with a horse I think you'll be well fucked.
It's not the movement alone, its everything about it, the human body as well as the human soul and mind. Hate everything about your species.
You are of that species, hence all the hate. Still think you're doing it wrong if this is your response to the act.
None.
So plastics all round? Or just vegetable based clothing and bare feet?
Higher life-forms. That's all you need to know at this moment.
Why? If there are these 'higher life-forms' then surely you should be proclaiming them.
Not me, I mean you peasants.
Prole please not peasant. Strange vegan you are if you are not opposed to eating animals per se.
Genocidal-ish then. Which is worse, killing a buttload of Jews? Or constantly letting them regenerate so you can kill them over and over again?
Not regenerating as you can't regenerate once dead, so not killing them over and over again.
Don't blame it on me. ...
How can you absolve yourself of displaying the same traits?
Of all the planets in the galaxy, I'm in the shittiest, most narrowminded one. ...
How could you know this?
At least microbes on Mars don't talk back. Traits can be and unlearned. It's natural pick some traits that can be useful. Because you steal someone's soul doesn't make you them. I've stolen people that I hate doesn't make me stop hating them even though I've stolen some of their essence.
No but it makes you them so all a pointless self-hate game really.
Well shit thought it was obvious.
Then you appear to contradict yourself?
You know who it is, ...
No-eyed deer.
doesn't matter if you believe or not it was a metaphor and a joke.
Ha ha.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mic84
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:47 am

Re: love makes the world go round

Post by Mic84 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:54 am

Love is complicated. :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests