Philosophy Now Forum Suggestions Box

Welcome to the forum

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Philosophy Now Forum Suggestions Box

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Systematic wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Seems like this forum consists of mostly a bunch of annoying beta-males running around with their jock-like tomfoolery, just running around picking apart little typos and starting wars rather than providing anything of worth. Though they may act mind-fumblingly juvenile, most of these beta-males are rather senile, in truth.

The timid, yet open-minded accountant type beta-male would indeed be preferable the jock-beta male, who has obtained a sense of pride through his jock-like endeavours, yet he is nevertheless, unarguably beta.

In my younger days, I went to a school for intellectuals, and it was filled with these types. They are without a doubt, undeniably beta. Though they participate in jockular activities, they are screaming that they are beta and wish for the alpha to rule over them. Though they have similarities to the woman, in that the woman is obnoxious in her own way and too lusts for the alpha, they lack her style, charm, witty sense of humor, and grace. Unfortunately, the modern misogynist only fears the chaos of a woman, and all too easily forgets the dangers of allowing deluded betamales to freely roam in his midst, a far greater threat to civilization, I think.
So how do we become alpha males?
Well, woman would be an upgrade from beta. Baby steps.

Alternatively, becoming one with nature seems an alpha thing to do, the city life is chaos, after all. However, there's a lot of country bumpkin redneck beta's so it's not even close to a guarantee.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Last edited by Bill Wiltrack on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... and all too easily forgets the dangers of allowing deluded betamales to freely roam in his midst, a far greater threat to civilization, I think.
And yet these 'beta-males' are why civilisation exists.

What evidence is there that the alpha-beta model of animal behaviour applies to this primate?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... and all too easily forgets the dangers of allowing deluded betamales to freely roam in his midst, a far greater threat to civilization, I think.

What evidence is there that the alpha-beta model of animal behaviour applies to this primate?
Only the servant meek accountant type beta males deserve your thanks and admiration. The jockulars...no way.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Arising_uk wrote:

I suggest we Alpha-males all bow to Trixie's knowledge of Beta-males, considering that being a Beta-female she would more easily recognize a Beta-male.
GreatandWiseTrixie

thedoc wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:

I suggest we Alpha-males all bow to Trixie's knowledge of Beta-males, considering that being a Beta-female she would more easily recognize a Beta-male.
I never heard a such term as "beta-female." Did you pull this out of your smelly old ass or is this a real thing? I highly doubt you are alpha at all, actually. Just because you've secured a mate, doesn't make you so. Betas can obtain mates as well. None of your behavoirs indicate you are alpha in the slightest. Surely you know the law of karma? Your behavoir indicates you want nothing more than to be insulted and degraded by women. By chasing me all around the boards, you reap what you sow, even someone as senile and filthy as you I assumed would have known this.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
thedoc wrote: I suggest we Alpha-males all bow to Trixie's knowledge of Beta-males, considering that being a Beta-female she would more easily recognize a Beta-male.
I never heard a such term as "beta-female." Did you pull this out of your smelly old ass or is this a real thing? I highly doubt you are alpha at all, actually. Just because you've secured a mate, doesn't make you so. Betas can obtain mates as well. None of your behavoirs indicate you are alpha in the slightest. Surely you know the law of karma? Your behavoir indicates you want nothing more than to be insulted and degraded by women. By chasing me all around the boards, you reap what you sow, even someone as senile and filthy as you I assumed would have known this.
Ahhh, excellent reply, abuse, just as expected from a beta-female with delusions of grandeur.
GreatandWiseTrixie

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote: I suggest we Alpha-males all bow to Trixie's knowledge of Beta-males, considering that being a Beta-female she would more easily recognize a Beta-male.
Ahhh, excellent reply, abuse, just as expected from a beta-female with delusions of grandeur.
You reap what you sow. Did you honestly expect to start a campaign against me and come away unscathed? Do you even understand your own mind and the basic laws of karma, or are you just acting stupid on purpose? Should I contact the wife (who's probably homely) of yours and tell her it's time for the funny farm? Playing the victim and whining about abuse is such a beta-thing to do. You seem unable to finish a fight you started, if only you knew the joke of the matter...it pains me to see you in such ignorance, unaware of the joke being played on you...
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

Systematic wrote:

Alternatively, becoming one with nature seems an alpha thing to do, the city life is chaos, after all. However, there's a lot of country bumpkin redneck beta's so it's not even close to a guarantee.
I have no master, but I have no interest in being a master. I just want to live free and seek and share wisdom. I suppose if I wanted to be an alpha I would use lies and fear to control others. Then maybe I could live my teenage dream of having sex with several women at once.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Systematic wrote:
Systematic wrote:

I have no master, but I have no interest in being a master. I just want to live free and seek and share wisdom. I suppose if I wanted to be an alpha I would use lies and fear to control others. Then maybe I could live my teenage dream of having sex with several women at once.
No such thing as living free. You are defined and subjugated by the laws of Nature at all times. Man is an extension of that Nature, in so much being ruled by the apes is being ruled by an extension of Nature, as the apes are subjugated and abide to the laws of Nature themselves.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... The jockulars...no way.
We don't really have this over here as we don't use our education system to power our professional sports.

You appear to be selective in your replies?

GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:... The jockulars...no way.
We don't really have this over here as we don't use our education system to power our professional sports.

You appear to be selective in your replies?

How the world works. CEO's politicians, schools etc. Unless I forget about a topic, I don't bother to reply when the conversation has reached a solid, coherent and clear truth.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:How the world works. CEO's politicians, schools etc. ...
Have you met any CEO's, politicians, etc?

I thought you said teachers were all slavish non-entities?

The systems you describe are not the alpha-beta systems of the some of the other animals.
Unless I forget about a topic, I don't bother to reply when the conversation has reached a solid, coherent and clear truth.
How convenient. Is this a choice?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:How the world works. CEO's politicians, schools etc. ...
Have you met any CEO's, politicians, etc?

I thought you said teachers were all slavish non-entities?

The systems you describe are not the alpha-beta systems of the some of the other animals.
Unless I forget about a topic, I don't bother to reply when the conversation has reached a solid, coherent and clear truth.
How convenient. Is this a choice?
Not a choice from me. Something that is so true, there's just nothing you can say against it, other than translating it for others who don't understand it.

As for your betamale thing, I'd say teachers are both slaves and masters. Many teachers parrot everything they hear, but punish students who dont obey them.
Ive met lots of rich people, their kids are brats, and though the rich person appears to be civilized, he is no more cultured than a bum on the street. In fact, I've met a lot of hobos who have better philosophies than they do. Did Jesus have a gold chalice, or a cup made of wood?

I dont see how humans dont have the same alpha beta systems. In the dating game, it seems the same system. And in the career game it seems the same system too. The political game is perhaps the most dumb of all, just pre-picked candidates from birth. Which is actually even stupider and more dumb than the animal alpha-beta savagery.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

I am an omega male, I really just don't give a fuck for pointless vacillation over who has a big cock or vagina. You're all still cuynts if you really care that much. I am underclass hence of people who just gave up on the whole of humanity because they have some odd idea that being an animal should be lauded, and you can't just be yourself without placing labels on people like some demented pleb.

And anyway what sort of forum suggestion is this: let's cut off the mindless diatribe about how big and special someone thinks they are, and stick it where it belongs: up their arrogant ass, or in the philosophy of the big I am section of this fine forum. ;)