Who I Am and Who I Am Not...

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Corinthos

Who I Am and Who I Am Not...

Post by Corinthos »

I am not a teacher. I am a student (of life, no longer of university). I am not here to have bright ideas. I am here to learn from yours because I am curious. For this reason, perhaps I will not be someone whose posts you look forward to reading. But I am educated. I do make a living by helping others to become open to the possibilities of creating the best versions of themselves that they can be, within their own imagination. And I won't judge... unless I read something completely and utterly moronic. I am human after all. I will ask questions, sometimes sounding like a 'noob' which would be an accurate description in most areas. I hope these questions to do not offend or bore you. Lastly, I am someone who has come to this forum to expand my thinking and my overall life experience. But no pressure :wink:
GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Who I Am and Who I Am Not...

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Corinthos wrote:I am not a teacher. I am a student (of life, no longer of university). I am not here to have bright ideas. I am here to learn from yours because I am curious. For this reason, perhaps I will not be someone whose posts you look forward to reading. But I am educated. I do make a living by helping others to become open to the possibilities of creating the best versions of themselves that they can be, within their own imagination. And I won't judge... unless I read something completely and utterly moronic. I am human after all. I will ask questions, sometimes sounding like a 'noob' which would be an accurate description in most areas. I hope these questions to do not offend or bore you. Lastly, I am someone who has come to this forum to expand my thinking and my overall life experience. But no pressure :wink:
Haha funny. A teacher who claims to maximize the potential and openness of her students, yet continually degrades and puts herself in a little box. How quaint. If only someone remembered to bring the rubber and chains, we'd be in for some seriously delicious business.
Blaggard

Re: Who I Am and Who I Am Not...

Post by Blaggard »

I am NOT Napoleon!

Strange question...