consciousness is in other dimensions?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

Re: consciousness is in other dimensions?

Post by jackles »

no you aint seeing it right arising .nothing is the real identity of you.all yous have a nothing real id.the something id is the event sourced id.only nothin understands what nothings description of nothing is in the event.the nonlocal i is the common denominator of the event.the nonlocal nothing i is omni present in all the yous.
jackles

Post by jackles »

ha yes but i say your seeing beond the something event.and the your bit that im speaking to is nothing.thats why i repeat something cant understand nothing .but the nothing that somethings in can realise its self in the something.and thats consciousness.consciousness being the nothing in the somthing and nothing duality of brain consciousness.what im saying is the brain can never understand consciousness.but consciousness can undrrstand consciousness.
jackles

Post by jackles »

forget the last its a bit muddled.hum.the brain cant known its on consciousness by means of reason or logic.but consciousness can realise its self .
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:no you aint seeing it right arising .nothing is the real identity of you.all yous have a nothing real id.the something id is the event sourced id.only nothin understands what nothings description of nothing is in the event.the nonlocal i is the common denominator of the event.the nonlocal nothing i is omni present in all the yous.
You aren't understanding or talking coherently. 'Nothing' is 'no thing', if there is no thing then there is no real. Let alone no thing being my real identity. If there is no thing then there is nothing that can understand. If there are no things then there are no events. If a thing is non-local then it cannot be omni-present as it not present locally. The thing that makes all my you's me is a body.
jackles

Post by jackles »

no thing aint realy no thing but its not something.its not an objective thing.it is relativity in all its forms and is nonlocal but expresses its self as universes and in the life forms in those universes as the i in being.and relates its self to objects as the observing self.so in effect no thing is the maker and up holder omni present to something.and consciousness which is conscience to the event is the very essence of something.nothing is the one relative thing and therefor is time its self.
jackles

Post by jackles »

something exists that is not energy.that thing in terms of energy is no thing but it exists non the less.it cannot be described .but for sure it does not move and it is the cause and indirect mover of things and emotions.it shows up as relativity in an event.it is the nonlocality in two entangle particals.it is omni present.
the Hessian

Post by the Hessian »

jackles wrote:something exists that is not energy.that thing in terms of energy is no thing but it exists non the less.it cannot be described .but for sure it does not move and it is the cause and indirect mover of things and emotions.it shows up as relativity in an event.it is the nonlocality in two entangle particals.it is omni present.
The problems that arise from trying to describe something that cannot be described.
jackles

Post by jackles »

hess i think you realised that thing that is no thing.
the Hessian

Post by the Hessian »

That nothing can explain why there is something does not mean that nothing is something.
jackles

Post by jackles »

hess yes .nothing is nothing.but it exists because its you.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

kep wrote:I think our brain has connections to other dimensions besides the usual 3. Ghosts exist in every culture. What do you think of this?
You are imo asserting the concept of ghosts wrong, ghosts appear with whole bodies (usuall) not only the brain.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

jackles wrote:something exists that is not energy. ...
What do you mean by 'energy' and how does it exist? Can you have a lump of 'energy'?
that thing in terms of energy is no thing but it exists non the less. ...
If its not energy then how can it be in terms of it?
it cannot be described .but for sure it does not move and it is the cause and indirect mover of things and emotions. ...
You just said it can't be described and then go on to describe it, how are you doing this?
it shows up as relativity in an event. ...
What do you mean by this? You think 'relativity a thing? Not a relation between things?
it's is the nonlocality in two entangle particals.it is omni present.
Or these 'two' entangled particles are one and the same particle just stretched.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackles

Post by jackles »

no arising i think relativity is nothing but in terms of energy it relatitvity it is something as in time space.nothing then must be space with out time. or nothing is time without space.as in entangle particals showing this relativity without timespace.no energy no timespace.so where energy exists time and space exist and the relativity in that energys change of status is the origional nothing relating to the the energy as timespace.entangled nonlocality proves that nothing keeps its full status even though in somthing and moving somthing.