what is sin

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

what is sin

Post by jackles »

yeah a straight forword question.may be you dont believe that sin exists.sin to me is thinking your something when the truth is we are all nothing.fasle pride being the first sin and the sin that leads on to other forms of sin.
Blaggard

Re: what is sin

Post by Blaggard »

Wrong doing in the eyes of the law to me. Well kind of by which I mean you break the law, assuming your Lawyer isn't Cochran, you do not pass go, and you don't collect 200 quid.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

What a stupid question, this is excatly why philosophers are so utterly useless as they waste time on very basic things they are too lazy/stupid to look up themselves.
Else they sit here and want all kinds of answers because they don't have cognitive abilites to put things into context, so they have to have others to do the thinking for them.

Some would be in the delusion that it has relevance, but in truth such people would get fired from any serious buisness.

Now I have Blagg on ignore, but I'm sure he's stupid enough to run a fool's errand in giving a full explenation.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Hex gave an answer be afraid, be very afraid!
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

Why do you ask a theological question in a philosophy forum?
madera

Post by madera »

jackles wrote:yeah a straight forword question.may be you dont believe that sin exists.sin to me is thinking your something when the truth is we are all nothing.fasle pride being the first sin and the sin that leads on to other forms of sin.
That is correct.