Hi , you all know me

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Simon Cowell

Hi , you all know me

Post by Simon Cowell »

Probably a little known fact but I am an avid philosophy fan.
I received an email from my agent about Philosophy Now and have been
reading here for the last two weeks.

As you know , I am not one to pull punches on opinions, so I hope to be able to contribute some of my views here from now on.

Regards
Simon Cowell
Morpheus

Post by Morpheus »

Eh? Prove it mate!

By the way, if you are Simon Cowell, I've a bone to pick with you. Why on earth did you make the dinosaur song, 'The Impossible Dream' the lead track on Rhyd's cd? It should have been the song that was written specially for him, 'I'm coming Home Again'. Or even 'Not a Dry Eye in the House' - Gothic and melodramatic, that's our Rhyd's natural genre!
Arch_Anarchist

Post by Arch_Anarchist »

Send me your autograph please as proof then I can see if it's fit for placing on eBay :P
mark black

Post by mark black »

I don't watch X-Factor, for two reasons. First, I like music, and second, I think it the worst kind of dumbed down, bargain basement television it's unfortunate people spend the environmental resources to watch.

mb.
Morpheus

Post by Morpheus »

Generally that's true Mark. Except that I happen to know Rhydian personally, which makes a bit of a difference!
mark black

Post by mark black »

Morpheus,

That's different then, but I've no idea who Rhydian is. Is he Welsh?

mb.
Morpheus

Post by Morpheus »

Yes, he's Welsh and a classically trained singer. He's fantastic live at a party. He was far too good for X factor which is why he didn't win, but Simon gave him a record contract in any case.
Hiberna Atroxi

Post by Hiberna Atroxi »

Haha i just reffered to the X-factor in my post, completely didnt know this was here.
RickLewis

Re: Hi , you all know me

Post by RickLewis »

Simon Cowell wrote:Probably a little known fact but I am an avid philosophy fan.
I received an email from my agent about Philosophy Now and have been
reading here for the last two weeks.

As you know , I am not one to pull punches on opinions, so I hope to be able to contribute some of my views here from now on.

Regards
Simon Cowell
And I'm the reincarnation of Marcus Aurelius' ginger cat, Tibbius. He used to feed me discarded bits of papyrus, the bastard.