Ethics in Society

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Ethics in Society

Post by HexHammer »

WL

No, you are talking besides the point, it's when one empowers and encourage madmen, I havn't said anything aobut thinking initself is maddening or any such nonsense.

I can only speak for those chinese people in Denmark, and they are statistically the most well behaved people, the crime statistics is clear evidense.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

madera wrote: That quote was not intended for you.
Then why was it in response to me?
madera

Post by madera »

"It is good to have behaved children, but it's bad to exhort force on them and to indoctrinate them to believe anything instead of thinking for them selves. "QUOTE

If children spoke their minds there would be less mental illness in The world.
It is being taught a child to suppress that causes them to rebel against society when they grow up.
Anyone who thinks they can create a problem free world had better start with themselves.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

madera wrote:"It is good to have behaved children, but it's bad to exhort force on them and to indoctrinate them to believe anything instead of thinking for them selves. "QUOTE

It is being taught a child to suppress that causes them to rebel against society when they grow up.
Anyone who thinks they can create a problem free world had better start with themselves.
Here in Denmark parents are phobic to indoctrinate, and we end up having "curling kids", lazy and utterly useless kids that fails on the job market, the industry complains about it, as it's nigh impossible to find competent workers amongst such kids that has never been motivated for anything.

Children speaks their minds, abusing the freedom of speech to insult and humiliate eachother on the internet, resulting in suicide of the victims or severly traumatized, therefore speaking their minds in itself isn't good, but only when it's sound reasoning, being unreasonable isn't soundness.

Only stupidity causes such children to rebel against society when they grow up.

Starting with one self to make a better society is irrelevant, as long as one is intelligent enough to motivate others.
madera23

Post by madera23 »

WanderingLands wrote:
Don,t take it personal, I was referring to the book.
madera23

Post by madera23 »

HexHammer wrote:
madera wrote:"It is good to have behaved children, but it's bad to exhort force on them and to indoctrinate them to believe anything instead of thinking for them selves. "QUOTE

Here in Denmark parents are phobic to indoctrinate, and we end up having "curling kids", lazy and utterly useless kids that fails on the job market, the industry complains about it, as it's nigh impossible to find competent workers amongst such kids that has never been motivated for anything.

....--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are too judgmental for your own good.
==================================================

Children speaks their minds, abusing the freedom of speech to insult and humiliate eachother on the internet, resulting in suicide of the victims or severly traumatized, therefore speaking their minds in itself isn't good, but only when it's sound reasoning, being unreasonable isn't soundness.

Starting with one self to make a better society is irrelevant, as long as one is intelligent enough to motivate others.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

madera23

Dude, wake up from your fairytale dream!
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

madera23 wrote: Don,t take it personal, I was referring to the book.
I did not know that a book was being mentioned.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

HexHammer wrote:Here in Denmark parents are phobic to indoctrinate, and we end up having "curling kids", lazy and utterly useless kids that fails on the job market, the industry complains about it, as it's nigh impossible to find competent workers amongst such kids that has never been motivated for anything.

What if that society that they were brought up in was corrupt and unjust, and/or ridden with such fakeness? America is a perfect example of this: rampant consumerism and materialism, government propaganda, institutional indoctrination, artificial food and water, tyrannical laws, unjust war being instigated, crap culture being promoted et all. All of which are the tenants of a modern-day society in which everybody is forced to be included in for the "advancement" of humanity.

Children are unfortunately misbehaved, as also exemplified in America. Perhaps you may have the same descriptions that I've listed in your country of Denmark, which is probably the reason why children disobey their parents and become idiotic scoundrels.
madera23

Post by madera23 »

[quIte="WanderingLands"]
I did not know that a book was being mentioned.[/quote]

it was posted several days ago. I dont remember the article . If I come across it again, I will reply..
I have a very short memory.
louise
madera23

Post by madera23 »

madera23 wrote:
WanderingLands wrote:
Don,t take it personal, I was referring to the book.
I found the article by rick lewis. It was not a book. My error.
louise
madera

Post by madera »

WanderingLands wrote:
I did not know that a book was being mentioned.

It was an article by Rick Lewis. My error.