Hiberna bonus

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hiberna Atroxi

Hiberna bonus

Post by Hiberna Atroxi »

Hello, im from the "Cosy" little town of darwen up in the northwest of england.

im in college studying Psychology, RE and various drama courses, even though my music is whats the most important thing in my life, creating such melodies in my band is what i enjoy the most. some may wonder why i dont do music at college, but thats because i cant stand the teachers or the course there so i never bothered (Even though i outplay all the students on the course).

i enjoy philosophy and the debate, i feel as if it gives reason to most things which people think stupid, and the important things that stupid people dont look at because things like that dont matter. (Such as why we're here and whatnot.)

oh well its nice to be here
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

hi hiberna, i like your songs "Achilles Shield" & "Blackface Lux," their pretty good.
Hiberna Atroxi

Post by Hiberna Atroxi »

ha we get alot of attention but Achilles shield was a shoddy version made in 5 min by me and the lead guitarist and blackface lux was a crap recording with a 12 year old drummer.

the proper version of Achilles shield is alot better but we put it on the back since its really hard to play since its in a funny time signature.

Even though we've been round since february we've had no consistent members till now when we had to replace the bassist two days ago....

thanks for checking us out though :)
bigstu

Post by bigstu »

Hiberna Atroxi wrote:ha we get alot of attention but Achilles shield was a shoddy version made in 5 min by me and the lead guitarist and blackface lux was a crap recording with a 12 year old drummer.

the proper version of Achilles shield is alot better but we put it on the back since its really hard to play since its in a funny time signature.

Even though we've been round since february we've had no consistent members till now when we had to replace the bassist two days ago....

thanks for checking us out though :)
We launch ourselves at the infinite together? :)
Hi m8 cheers Stu
There is a secret mankind refuses to recognise
Hiberna Atroxi

Post by Hiberna Atroxi »

couldnt have said it better myself :)