signs of the End Times.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kuznetzova

signs of the End Times.

Post by Kuznetzova »

So I wanted to get a good list going of all the signs that we are truly in the End Times. Wanted to get all these collected into one place. I understand that the End Times will be foretold by prophecies from the book of Revelation.

Hopefully, pastor Bob Evenson can help out in getting some of these items together. So go ahead, Mr. Evenson -- you have the mic.
bobevenson

Re: signs of the End Times.

Post by bobevenson »

Well, first of all, the term "prophecy" as applied to the book of Revelation is defined as a divinely-inspired utterance, not a prediction. Secondly, the book of Revelation concerns the past, the present and the future, not the end. It concerns the eternal struggle between good and evil as depicted by the Christ line versus the beast line of the Ouzo Cross (see "The Ouzo Prophecy" at http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-prophecy.pdf), and what God hath put in our hearts to fulfill his will versus our religious, cultural and social institutions that keep it from reaching our minds.
madera

Post by madera »

bobevenson wrote:Well, first of all, the term "prophecy" as applied to the book of Revelation is defined as a divinely-inspired utterance, not a prediction. Secondly, the book of Revelation concerns the past, the present and the future, not the end. It concerns the eternal struggle between good and evil as depicted by the Christ line versus the beast line of the Ouzo Cross (see "The Ouzo Prophecy" at http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-prophecy.pdf), and what God hath put in our hearts to fulfill his will versus our religious, cultural and social institutions that keep it from reaching our minds.
The end is near. An atomic bomb will end it all.
Have no fear.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

madera wrote:The end is near.
But the book of Revelation is eternal.
madera

Post by madera »

bobevenson wrote:
The end of most of this generation, not the world.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

madera wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
The end of most of this generation, not the world.
No, I believe he meant the world.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

Kuznetzova wrote:So I wanted to get a good list going of all the signs that we are truly in the End Times. Wanted to get all these collected into one place. I understand that the End Times will be foretold by prophecies from the book of Revelation.

Hopefully, pastor Bob Evenson can help out in getting some of these items together. So go ahead, Mr. Evenson -- you have the mic.
Oh my God, what have you done!

It's bobmageddon!
madera wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Well, first of all, the term "prophecy" as applied to the book of Revelation is defined as a divinely-inspired utterance, not a prediction. Secondly, the book of Revelation concerns the past, the present and the future, not the end. It concerns the eternal struggle between good and evil as depicted by the Christ line versus the beast line of the Ouzo Cross (see "The Ouzo Prophecy" at http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-prophecy.pdf), and what God hath put in our hearts to fulfill his will versus our religious, cultural and social institutions that keep it from reaching our minds.
The end is near. An atomic bomb will end it all.
Have no fear.

Man that is so last year. Or should I say last decade, or a couple of decades, are you end of the world people still writing dates that don't happen in the hope of the rapture which is in fact heresy under most orthodox or even vaguely orthodox religion.

When the world will actually end:

(Humans may or may not be around but probably not, we must hope we have found new worlds to fuck up like simple minded zombies by then) but:

Cant post the image it's tiny but the image specifications are so 1998 and late, and SX/DX PCs, and or designed for servers with no memory space whatsoever, presumably their server space can't take a 1 kb file it would make it explode, but - meh who the fuck cares anyway. It'll end when the sun does you dumb monkeys in about 5 billion years give or take. ;)

Suffice to say dude 600x nothing you are ferking having a laugh: there's probably 12 pictures on the internet that do that these days, no wait there are 4, I checked, and one of them is of your mum. Are you taking the proverbial Michael me old china? My mobile has more memory space than your server obviously. And suffice to say your BB code is in serious need of being brought into the 20th century if not the 21st. :) :P