Hello from skeptic

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dimitri

Hello from skeptic

Post by Dimitri »

Why do I feel like I'm wasting my time? Forums have never been even remotely useful from any standpoint, intellectual or otherwise, but what the hell ... someone might say something that dispels this thought. So I'll keep looking. Hello to those who might kick me out of this abject state of complete philosophical negativity, including those more likely to be encountered members who will reinforce it.
uwot

Re: Hello from skeptic

Post by uwot »

Welcome, Dimitri. Apart from our ability to make your stay here tolerable, what else are you sceptical about?
Wyman

Post by Wyman »

Dmitri, I recommend reading The Brothers Karamazov.
cladking

Post by cladking »

Dimitri wrote:Why do I feel like I'm wasting my time? Forums have never been even remotely useful from any standpoint, intellectual or otherwise, but what the hell ... someone might say something that dispels this thought. So I'll keep looking. Hello to those who might kick me out of this abject state of complete philosophical negativity, including those more likely to be encountered members who will reinforce it.
At least people agree with you.

Imagine being in the same state with almost no support.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

You're wasting my time. You have never been even remotely useful from any standpoint, intellectual or otherwise, but what the hell ... you might say something that dispels this thought. So I'll keep looking. You have accepted this abject state of complete philosophical negativity, mentally masturbate with those members more likely to reinforce it.