nihilistic consciousness

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

nihilistic consciousness

Post by jackles »

does nihilistic consciousness + emotion = normal consciousness to the individual and does this represent enviromental consciousness.
Ginkgo

Re: nihilistic consciousness

Post by Ginkgo »

jackles wrote:does nihilistic consciousness + emotion = normal consciousness to the individual and does this represent enviromental consciousness.

What do you mean by environmental consciousness?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Nihilistic consciousness + emotion = normal consciousness to the individual and this represents enviromental consciousness

Yes. Yes, I think you are onto something.

Excellent articulation.

jackles

Post by jackles »

ginkgo i am using your expression here.as in the double slit experiment.consciousness omni present in the event.i think is refered to as enviromental consciousness.may be i got it wrong.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

jackles wrote:ginkgo i am using your expression here.as in the double slit experiment.consciousness omni present in the event.i think is refered to as enviromental consciousness.may be i got it wrong.

As per our quantum conservation. The idea of people such as Hameroff and Penrose is that consciousness exists at the most fundamental level of reality. Sometime this is described as the level of quantum foam. Well below the size of atoms.

It is claimed by Hameroff and Penrose that it is within is quantum foam resides information and data. Roughly speaking this is where it is claimed that 'intelligence' resides. This idea can be found in "The Emperors New Mind" by Roger Penrose.
jackles

Post by jackles »

yes ginkgo i said on the other post that i thought that intelligents of any individual as applied to an event is robotic to that event relative to enviromental consciousness.take einstiens equasions for example they become a robotic part of the event.or engrained in the event.intelligents is non spirtual and always relates to locality.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Nonsense + babble = raving!

Read up on modern concepts such as psychology, and what not, OP is pure nonsense.
jackles

Post by jackles »

hex intellegents alway relates to a tempary event the biggest event being the universe.intelligents is insular to location.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

jackles wrote:hex intellegents alway relates to a tempary event the biggest event being the universe.intelligents is insular to location.
Pure babble!
jackles

Post by jackles »

intelligents.is not catagorised as a virtue or a vice but the more likley thing is that it will be used for selfish ends and false pride.local advantage for a locally selfish brain.but in connection with work its usually on the side of virtue.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

jackles wrote:intelligents.is not catagorised as a virtue or a vice but the more likley thing is that it will be used for selfish ends and false pride.local advantage for a locally selfish brain.but in connection with work its usually on the side of virtue.
Tell me about intelligences, neurons, mirror neurons, rationallity ..etc, etc, without it's only babble!