The Metaphysical Papers

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

WanderingLands

The Metaphysical Papers

Post by WanderingLands »

I was going to post this on the Metaphysics section of this forum, but since this form metaphysics goes very deep into esotericism, I thought that I would post this in the General Philosophical Discussion section since this might be a lot more deeper and in depth than the regular metaphysicians.

I would like to begin organizing and posting my findings regarding the mathematical structures that govern existence and how it relates to the esoteric sciences that have been, until now, overlooked and/or marginalized by both religious fundamentalists and secular materialists alike. The codes, hints, and clues that have amazed mystics from the more esoteric systems, within and independent of religion(s), are now being decoded into a much more complex structure that may give very big answers to such daunting questions that have plagued the minds of philosophers and occultists alike. Let's now get on with it.

I guess I would like to start off with the 101 Basics of this series that I'm writing at this very moment. As we get deeper into the discoveries that I've been piecing together, these key basics will make a lot more sense.

The simple equation of this circle of life and death is: 0 + 1 = 1 - 1 = 0. It is very simple, and it may not mean anything to those who have not yet been exposed into the deep esoteric sciences. However, as we get deeper, it will make sense, maybe to some who seek answers more than seeking favorites in various philosophies.

The more simplified equation is: 0 = 1 = 0. 0 is nothingness, or possibly what's beyond this existence. When the number 1 appears, which is the totality of existence; the Monad and/or God, then existence appears. The number 1, as we will dig deeper into this series, is the in-infinity number that guides existence as we know it. When an existence dies, nothingness appears again, and the cycle continues. Believe it or not, this cycle is the all-prevailing cycle of Life and Death on all levels; maybe possibly proving the theory of Reincarnation. This cycle is the meaning of the Phoenix that rises above the ashes; a symbol that plays a big role in Alchemy.

So, if the number 1 is the totality of existence, then that would mean that the number 2 is the duality of existence. The number 2, as it separates to elaborate the plan, is the Light and Darkness pillar that you will find in Masonic and Hermetic paintings, where you will find either the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Hermeticism), or a spiritual form of a Masonic lodge (Freemasonry).

2 (Two pillars) + 1 (Middle pillar) = 3 (The Trinity). The Trinity, with the 1, the Middle Pillar as center, is Heavenly Existence. 3 is the Triangle, which is connected by inter-communion and experience with something beyond our mundane existence. The two pillars, in the symbolism of the eyes, represents the two eyes that see empirically, while the third eye (said to be the "Pineal Gland") is the divine eye that gives the entire picture of things that the masses would never have seen before in their lives.

4 (or 3 + 1) is the Earthly Existence - the Square. As 3 (the Circle) and 4 (the Square) become interconnected with each other, 7, or Sacred Communion, is attained. That's where we get the idea of the Masonic Square and Compass: the two tools used to "square the circle" in Alchemy. 4, since it's the Earthly Existence, also represents Time. This plays in part to the Time Cube, an idea coined by, and notoriously known by Gene Ray. As we get deeper, we will see that the Time Cube is real, and in fact is the matrix of mundane existence.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10; the number of Complete Existence. The Whole Existence of us is the tetractys, as formed and demonstrated through the last equation that I have shown. The numbers beyond 10 (to 39) are the planetary numbers, as I got from reading up on the Hindu Astrological Yantras.

15 = Sun
18 = Moon
21 = Mars/Saturn
24 = Mercury
27 = Jupiter
30 = Venus
33 = Saturn
36 = Rahu (33/36/36) - Imaginary planet on the North pole of the Moon.
39 = Ketu - Imaginary planet on the South pole of the Moon.

Adverse Planets - 51/57/65

Source: http://www.prophet666.com/2012/01/astro ... ntras.html

Another theory that I came up with is my own universal Theory of Everything known as the X, or in the simplest term, the Dot. Unlike the "TOE" in Quantum Theory where scientists try to cram all accepted scientific theories together, my "TOE" represents one theory that explains everything. The X, or the Fractal, represents the energy of the Universe, and everything being interconnected in an orderly fashion.

This was my first part of the Metaphysical Papers. The second part is where we will get into the Macrocosm of things.
WanderingLands

The Metaphysical Papers (Part 2)

Post by WanderingLands »

I've decided to add more information onto this post as part of an expansion of my esoteric discoveries.

I got my information from here: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/High_Schoo ... an_Measure

I will demonstrate some Mathematics on some of the pictures taken from the source above.

90 Degree Angle

Vertical: 360/180 = 2
Horizontal: 270/90 = 3

As we will get more into the esoteric properties of numbers, the even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8) are the Existential numbers, while the odds (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) are the Archetypal numbers.

The union between the physical plane (2) and the spiritual plane (3) represents the Cross, which are the universal forces which is manifested through many symbols (Cross, Swastika, Wheel etc).

More mathematics

SYMMETRIX
360/90 = 4
180/90 = 2

ASYMMETRIX
360/270 = 1.3 (Repeating)
270/180 = 1.5

The SYMMETRIX is Time represented in a clockwise direction (the old clocks are examples of this). The ASYMMETRIX is Chaos/probably anti-Time (or Time) in a counter-clockwise direction (or maybe has no direction whatsoever).

The degrees within the circle that represent the SYMMETRIX (I'm focusing only on the SYMMETRIX here) are: 360, 180, and 90. The ASYMMETRIX numbers are: 270.

SYMMETRIX
3/3 = 1
6/3 = 2
9/3 = 3

ASYMMETRIX
2/2 = 1
4/2 = 2
8/2 = 4

If you were to look at the SYMMETRIX, you can see that 3, 6, and 9 are divisible by 3. The ASYMMETRIX, on the other hand, comes up with 1, 2, and 4. Keep in mind that 4 represents Time and Earth.

To be continued...
Last edited by WanderingLands on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aiddon

Re: The Metaphysical Papers

Post by aiddon »

Ah, 0=1! I get it now. This is where I've been going wrong all my life.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

aiddon wrote:Ah, 0=1! I get it now. This is where I've been going wrong all my life.
I don't need sarcasm in this discussion.
WanderingLands

The Metaphysical Papers: Part 2, Continued

Post by WanderingLands »

45 Degree Angle

360/180 = 2
270/90 = 3

SYMMETRIX
360/45 = 8
90/45 = 2
225/45 = 5

ASYMMETRIX
180/135 = 1.3 (Repeat)
225/180 = 1.25
270/225 = 1.2
315/270 = 1.16(repeat)7
360/315 = 1.142857(Repeat)
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

60 Degree Angle

SYMMETRIX
360/60 = 6
120/60 = 2
240/60 = 4

ASYMMETRIX
180/120 = 1.5
240/180 = 1.3 (Repeat)
300/240 = 1.25
360/300 = 1.2
300/120 = 2.5
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

30 Degree Angle

SYMMETRIX
360/180 = 2
270/90 = 3
240/60 = 4
210/30 = 7
360/30 = 12
60/30 = 2

ASYMMETRIX
330/150 = 2.2
300/120 = 2.5
90/60 = 1.5
120/60 = 1.3 (Repeat)
150/120 = 1.25
180/150 = 1.2
210/180 = 1.6(Repeat)7
240/210 = 1.142857 (Repeat)
270/240 = 1.125
300/270 = 1.1 (Repeat)
330/300 = 1.1
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

WanderingLands wrote:
aiddon wrote:Ah, 0=1! I get it now. This is where I've been going wrong all my life.

You should be glad that anyone is posting a response, that indicates the possibility that someone is reading your posts.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

thedoc wrote:
WanderingLands wrote:

You should be glad that anyone is posting a response, that indicates the possibility that someone is reading your posts.
Glad about what? You mean some immature person who just utters a few weak insults at me? And why should it matter if anyone is responding if they're not giving any real input, anyway?
WanderingLands

The Metaphysical Papers: Part 2, Conclusion

Post by WanderingLands »

I did not know that I accidentally started a new thread, but anyways I'll continue over here.

Here is a circle with all of the numbers.

When looking at the degrees within this circle, you will see 16 numbers on there. The numbers, from greatest to least, are as follows.

Here are the numbers when you "triple" them (what I mean is a Numerological way of adding the individual numbers within the multi-digit numbers to get a single-digit number).

30 = 3
45 = 9
60 = 6
90 = 9
120 = 3
135 = 9
150 = 6
180 = 9
210 = 0
225 = 9
240 = 6
270 = 9
300 = 3
315 = 9
330 = 6
360 = 9

The code: 3969

Remember:

3/3 = 1
6/3 = 2
9/3 = 3

The code: 1323
The code in Emanational form: 3969

This will be elaborated onto Part 3 of the Metaphysical Papers.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

Without reading your entire post, I think the name for this way of thinking is called "numerology", and it's not science, at best it's what is called pseudo-science. And it's really more of a religion of mathematics, so perhaps you belong in the philosophy of religion forum.

In fact, finding the words "heavenly" and "trinity" in your text, I'm quite certain your religious gibberish belongs in the philosophy of religion forum, and not here, where I may stumble upon it.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

The Voice of Time wrote:Without reading your entire post, I think the name for this way of thinking is called "numerology", and it's not science, at best it's what is called pseudo-science. And it's really more of a religion of mathematics, so perhaps you belong in the philosophy of religion forum.

In fact, finding the words "heavenly" and "trinity" in your text, I'm quite certain your religious gibberish belongs in the philosophy of religion forum, and not here, where I may stumble upon it.
What I'm doing on here, called "The Metaphysical Papers", is a holistic approach in looking at everything from a more esoteric and metaphysical plane. It is by no means "religious", as in dogmatic, and the idea that "numerology" is "pseudo-science", especially without giving a reason for it or even trying to explore or experiment with it, is intellectually and spiritually stifling.

"Religion" comes from the Latin "religio", which means "to bind". In a more spiritual and metaphysical context, "Religion"/"religio" means "ti bind", as in binding with something much more profound.

It doesn't matter if you agree with me or not; I will still continue to post here, I believe that what I'm posting deserves much more credit and awareness; at least acknowledgement than what it has gotten for a long time.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

By the way, to "The Voice of Time": what I'm doing here isn't simply "numerology". It's mathematics from an esoteric perspective. Plus, what I'm doing on here, "The Metaphysical Papers", is connecting mathematics to the ancient knowledge and wisdom that came from the sages of religion, spirituality, and mysticism.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

Yeah, exactly. You are in the wrong forum. The reason numerology is not science is because there's no environment for which numbers can be studied in. Think of it like this that mathematics studies the environment of signs and their logic, nothing more and nothing less. Physics studies the environment of forces causing movements and changes. Chemistry studies the matter for which the world is made up of and how it comes to be the way it is and how one can make something into the other... biology is basically a big field of chemistry focused on what gives rise to life... sociology studies the interactions of populations (primarily human populations)... they all have environments. Numerology doesn't have an environment to study, it's just patterns without causal meaning, the meaning is injected to it the same way you can inject adrenalin into the human body, but that doesn't mean the human body has naturally more adrenalin just because you injected it, in the same way numbers and things don't have relations just because you are able to see it. Optical illusions is another way to describe numerology.

You can't get recognition when you post to an audience which would find it hard to take you seriously. Real philosophers are very at odds with spiritualists, esotericists and mystics because the way the pollute the field of philosophy by trying to use philosophy's banner to further their cause... in other words they don't like cheaters.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

The Voice of Time wrote:Yeah, exactly. You are in the wrong forum. The reason numerology is not science is because there's no environment for which numbers can be studied in. Think of it like this that mathematics studies the environment of signs and their logic, nothing more and nothing less. Physics studies the environment of forces causing movements and changes. Chemistry studies the matter for which the world is made up of and how it comes to be the way it is and how one can make something into the other... biology is basically a big field of chemistry focused on what gives rise to life... sociology studies the interactions of populations (primarily human populations)... they all have environments. Numerology doesn't have an environment to study, it's just patterns without causal meaning, the meaning is injected to it the same way you can inject adrenalin into the human body, but that doesn't mean the human body has naturally more adrenalin just because you injected it, in the same way numbers and things don't have relations just because you are able to see it. Optical illusions is another way to describe numerology.

You can't get recognition when you post to an audience which would find it hard to take you seriously. Real philosophers are very at odds with spiritualists, esotericists and mystics because the way the pollute the field of philosophy by trying to use philosophy's banner to further their cause... in other words they don't like cheaters.
Mathematics actually does have a place in the environment of study in acquiring knowledge, as everything, in all life forms in this existence, has a mathematical sequence. Take, example, of the Golden Ratio, which is found in all orderly and evened out life forms. We can also look at the Zodiac, which have 12 signs, which is one of the numbers reoccurring in the Bible (ie. 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, 12 Tribes of Israel, etc.). Furthermore, Mathematics (what you call "numerology" in a demeaning sense), does deserve study with more importance to the esoteric stuff, because it goes right in hand with the Law of Cause and Effect (an idea supported by Science, Spirituality, and Psychology via. "Synchronicity"). So the idea that "numerology" is just "patterns without casual meaning" is just complete nonsense, because mathematics is found in everything that's orderly.

The fact that you simply denounced my work as just "numerology" is clear ignorance on your part, as my work is not just simply "numerology". It is about looking deep into all forms of mathematics, mainly in a geometrical standpoint. And the fact that you uttered that "spiritualists, esotericists and mystics" are "cheaters" (in an italicized form) also shows that you have obviously not even looked into that particular field, at least without looking in the lenses of the more materialist approach that has started in the Enlightenment Era via. Newtonian Physics. For one, spiritualists, esotericists, and mystics are not cheaters, whatever reason you're implying for saying something that does not describe those in the more Metaphysical and Holistic viewpoint. You are pretty much that same people who peddle such things, without giving that much thought at all, and whenever someone tries to put a more different approach to things on the map for actual discussion (instead of just simply shoving it off to religion), you like many just denounce it with the same collective reasons. What it implies is that the more materialist peoples who occupy mainstream academia, are simply no better than the religious authorities (ie. Catholic Church). One good reason is that they don't like Esoteric Metaphysics (ie. Kabbalists, Sufis, Neoplatonists/Platonists, Pythagoreans, Sadhus, etc.).

People who just brush different approaches off like its nothing, and use the same collective reasons, are not real critical thinkers.