Hello - amatuer - with a straight in deep end thing lol

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

BitisGabonica

Hello - amatuer - with a straight in deep end thing lol

Post by BitisGabonica »

Hello to all, My name is Karl, i am 28 years old, just.
I live in Oxford in England, and i have had an action packed life *as i compare it to what i imagine and summerise that some others may have had* which in its self i think is a mistake as i can never know the world from a seperate set of experiences and comprehensions lol

Anyhow ive been in institutions, prison, homeless, but on the other hand i have also had some damn good parts of my life, i had bad schooling and never learnt an iota of philosophy from a book or scripture. this is partly why i have searched out this forum

I would gladly appreciate some more knowledge or ideas, some directions because at the moment... i have so many thoughts and ideas relating to sociology philosophy and i have a lot of trouble with this huge suop of ideas in my mind... in fact i almost went "crazy" which is just another box for people made by another person or groups comprehension upon their mental state coming from the human need to measure all to feel secure in their recognition of this other mind or object, but why must people try to force their reality upon another if they see the other has their own, because they blind themselves inside their reality and to feel safe they must imply this reality to others, instead of being able to understand this other has their other , and they could respect the other persons reality without a need to take it on as their own.... things like this haunt me daily, i walk into a shop and someone brushes past me... and i think *what idea what solid stone idea did they have which made them assume that was the thing to do* or i also question myself and my reasons for reactions, but then i come to the conclusion all have a reality, and to them it IS reality but why can they also not understand this? or why do i conclude they cannot, what actually gives me the right to instantlly think i know ANYTHING about this other person..... im so damn confused lol

Anyhow, i have 1 freind i believe can comprehend my comprehension as i think it should be, i have only one person who i selfishly deem as intelligent enough to converse in such matters, i was hoping to find more here upon the mighty internet lol!

Oh i am also a herpetologist, and i enjoy computers, and music, but not television because i have a conspiricy theory about TV lol

Anyhow if anyone actually read this then i thank you and hope to reply again soon
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Hi BitisGabonica,

Welcome to the Forum.
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

hi bitis, i'm a very confused person too, nice to meet you:)
Psychonaut

Post by Psychonaut »

Word
bigstu

Re: Hello - amatuer - with a straight in deep end thing lol

Post by bigstu »

BitisGabonica wrote:Hello to all, My name is Karl, i am 28 years old, just.
I live in Oxford in England, and i have had an action packed life *as i compare it to what i imagine and summerise that some others may have had* which in its self i think is a mistake as i can never know the world from a seperate set of experiences and comprehensions lol

Anyhow ive been in institutions, prison, homeless, but on the other hand i have also had some damn good parts of my life, i had bad schooling and never learnt an iota of philosophy from a book or scripture. this is partly why i have searched out this forum

I would gladly appreciate some more knowledge or ideas, some directions because at the moment... i have so many thoughts and ideas relating to sociology philosophy and i have a lot of trouble with this huge suop of ideas in my mind... in fact i almost went "crazy" which is just another box for people made by another person or groups comprehension upon their mental state coming from the human need to measure all to feel secure in their recognition of this other mind or object, but why must people try to force their reality upon another if they see the other has their own, because they blind themselves inside their reality and to feel safe they must imply this reality to others, instead of being able to understand this other has their other , and they could respect the other persons reality without a need to take it on as their own.... things like this haunt me daily, i walk into a shop and someone brushes past me... and i think *what idea what solid stone idea did they have which made them assume that was the thing to do* or i also question myself and my reasons for reactions, but then i come to the conclusion all have a reality, and to them it IS reality but why can they also not understand this? or why do i conclude they cannot, what actually gives me the right to instantlly think i know ANYTHING about this other person..... im so damn confused lol

Anyhow, i have 1 freind i believe can comprehend my comprehension as i think it should be, i have only one person who i selfishly deem as intelligent enough to converse in such matters, i was hoping to find more here upon the mighty internet lol!

Oh i am also a herpetologist, and i enjoy computers, and music, but not television because i have a conspiricy theory about TV lol

Anyhow if anyone actually read this then i thank you and hope to reply again soon
Your intelligence has been given you?
If you believe in God then God has given you this test?
If you do not believe in God then life is going to run you over, maybe, yes?
It is a conundrum, to be so intelligent you can see the absence or shallowness of modern life, yes?
So what do you do?
Find a place
Believe in your place
And excel.
cheers Stu