Why the Nazis actually won...

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

skakos

Why the Nazis actually won...

Post by skakos »

We consider WWII as an event which resulted to the defeat of the bad, evil Nazis. Yes! We - the FREE and CIVILIZED world won the evil guys with the Hugo Boss uniforms! (yes, they were designed by Hugo)

But is it really this true? I think not.
Let's consider how things went on after the war...

1. Communism was finally crashed into oblivion (the MAIN political goal of Hitler - he always considered communists his greatest enemies and that is why he was so reluctant to attack UK and he even tried to offer them a truce!)

2. Modern space program continued based on V2 missiles and we finally got to the moon with the lead NAZI scientist leading NASA.

3. Medicine followed the example of Mengele to the full extent: We are every day bombared with news about how genes control our behaviour, how genes are responsible for who we are, how genes can change, how the genome can be manipulated et cetera. The experiments of Mengele were not an exception in the scientific community. Mengele was one of the many, working as an assistant professor at the famed Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Genetics. After WWII no one from this Institute was accused for anything... wrong (!!!) and the scientific academia did not find anything "weird" about these experiments. You may know the insitute in its current name: Max Planck. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wil ... d_Eugenics] The dream of the Nazis for creating the new Arian race is going on. We are the heirs of that plan.

Every time I consider WWII I think about all the above. And I realize that WWII was like the case of Romans and ancient Greeks: Romans conquered the Greeks, only to be conquered back by their civilization. But in this case the West is not conquered by any "civilization" but by the terror of inhumanity...

Your thoughts?

DISCLAIMER: I am against the Nazis. Just a note for those who will read fast through the post...
Felasco

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Post by Felasco »

Another example for your list perhaps....

The Nazis seem to have succeeded in converting the Jewish people, at least as represented by the state of Israel, from sympathetic victims in to what most of the world now considers to be fairly ruthless oppressors.
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

skakos wrote:We consider WWII as an event which resulted to the defeat of the bad, evil Nazis. Yes! We - the FREE and CIVILIZED world won the evil guys with the Hugo Boss uniforms! (yes, they were designed by Hugo)

But is it really this true? I think not.
Let's consider how things went on after the war...

1. Communism was finally crashed into oblivion (the MAIN political goal of Hitler - he always considered communists his greatest enemies and that is why he was so reluctant to attack UK and he even tried to offer them a truce!)

2. Modern space program continued based on V2 missiles and we finally got to the moon with the lead NAZI scientist leading NASA.

3. Medicine followed the example of Mengele to the full extent: We are every day bombared with news about how genes control our behaviour, how genes are responsible for who we are, how genes can change, how the genome can be manipulated et cetera. The experiments of Mengele were not an exception in the scientific community. Mengele was one of the many, working as an assistant professor at the famed Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Genetics. After WWII no one from this Institute was accused for anything... wrong (!!!) and the scientific academia did not find anything "weird" about these experiments. You may know the insitute in its current name: Max Planck. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wil ... d_Eugenics] The dream of the Nazis for creating the new Arian race is going on. We are the heirs of that plan.

Every time I consider WWII I think about all the above. And I realize that WWII was like the case of Romans and ancient Greeks: Romans conquered the Greeks, only to be conquered back by their civilization. But in this case the West is not conquered by any "civilization" but by the terror of inhumanity...

Your thoughts?

DISCLAIMER: I am against the Nazis. Just a note for those who will read fast through the post...
Skatos

I understand exactly what you are saying. the roman/greek analogy is good.
The US B2 bomber designed in 80's is suspiciously familiar to german horten designs of 1943.
cryptonazis waffle on about racial supremacy not realizing WE ARE ALL SAME RACE.

though you do have me on 'hugo boss' uniforms.. hehe what are they?
consider a SS obergruppenfuhrer in full regalia. its disneyworld.
Hjarloprillar

Post by Hjarloprillar »

Felasco wrote:Another example for your list perhaps....

The Nazis seem to have succeeded in converting the Jewish people, at least as represented by the state of Israel, from sympathetic victims in to what most of the world now considers to be fairly ruthless oppressors.
And the IDF
in top 5 of most powerful military forces on earth.
in a limited war US would LOOSE any war on Israeli ground.
I do not say this lightly.Limited war means a front secondary to main front. As say Israel would be secondary to main front in Iran if such a farce ever occurred.
not that US would fight Israel.. [its a hypothetical]

if for some reason Israel became THE front.
Us would suffer such horrendous casualties.. that it would all end in ceasefire.
------------------------------------------------------------
"On June 9, 1982 the Israeli Air Force carried out Operation Mole Cricket 19, crippling the Syrian air defence array. In subsequent aerial battles against the Syrian Air Force, the IAF managed to shoot down 86 Syrian aircraft without losing a single fighter plane in an air to air combat.
-----------------------------------------------------------
skakos

Post by skakos »

Hjarloprillar wrote: I understand exactly what you are saying. the roman/greek analogy is good.
The US B2 bomber designed in 80's is suspiciously familiar to german horten designs of 1943.
cryptonazis waffle on about racial supremacy not realizing WE ARE ALL SAME RACE.

though you do have me on 'hugo boss' uniforms.. hehe what are they?
consider a SS obergruppenfuhrer in full regalia. its disneyworld.
Hugo Boss designed their suits. Despite the bad things they did, you must admit they DID have nice suits. :)
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

skakos wrote:Hugo Boss designed their suits. Despite the bad things they did, you must admit they DID have nice suits.
Hitler always wore a great-looking civilian suit. Same designer?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

1. Communism was finally crashed into oblivion. ...

2. ... the lead NAZI scientist leading NASA.

3. ... We are every day bombared with news about how genes control our behaviour, how genes are responsible for who we are, how genes can change, how the genome can be manipulated et cetera.

I think this is a ludicrously limited summary of the Nazi agenda. Do you really think this was all Hitler really wanted?
skakos

Post by skakos »

mickthinks wrote:1. Communism was finally crashed into oblivion. ...

2. ... the lead NAZI scientist leading NASA.

3. ... We are every day bombared with news about how genes control our behaviour, how genes are responsible for who we are, how genes can change, how the genome can be manipulated et cetera.

I think this is a ludicrously limited summary of the Nazi agenda. Do you really think this was all Hitler really wanted?
Actually I could even limit what Hitler wanted to Eugenics. What do you think?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Wait a minute...communism finally crashed into oblivion. ...um, did something happen to China last night?

...last time I heard China became the world's largest economy and continues to economically explode onto the world's markets.

Capitalism & communism are right in the middle of a wild honeymoon.

...ya might want to check the label on the back of your t-shirt.

................................................................................................................

bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Communism is dead; long live free-market capitalism!
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Communism is alive and well. Living long under the guise free-market capitalism!

..........................................................................Image

bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:Communism is alive and well, living long under the guise of free-market capitalism.
When Chinese vacation in the USA, the first thing they do is go to a store to buy luggage to carry all the stuff they want to buy at far lower prices than in China. Merchants love them because all they want to do is shop! This is no guise, my friend, it's real free-market capitalism!
skakos

Post by skakos »

@Bill Wiltrack:

I see what you mean. However you have to recognize that China is not THE perfect example of Communism today. It is more of a communist-capitalism hybrid, with capitalism being the main part of it...
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

skakos wrote:@Bill Wiltrack:

I see what you mean. However you have to recognize that China is not THE perfect example of Communism today. It is more of a communist-capitalism hybrid, with capitalism being the main part of it...
OK, what is the perfect example of Communism today, out of the small number of any examples?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Yes, I TOTALLY agree with you.

Capitalism & communism are right in the middle of a wild three-way honeymoon.

They are both fucking the shit of our shared humanity.

This ain't gunna end well. I agree with George Soros...a world-wide crushing depression is imminent.