There is no such thing as knowing

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: There is no such thing as knowing

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

rantal wrote:You make the false accusation that I am a liar, for this you should appologise or all will know you have no honour.

You are also generally offensive and clearly have not controlled your temper and I have reported you

You have failed to make any valid objection and in frustration become irrate, this is not appropriate behavior for either philsophy or civilised company. I suggest you desist from participating here till you address these problems

all the best, rantal
In other words, I bested you, and you can't take it. I do feel sorry for you, that you have to LIE to win.

Why cry to your mommy, no one has threatened you here, how old are you anyway? I'm sensing a youngster!
Last edited by SpheresOfBalance on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rantal

Post by rantal »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
rantal wrote:You make the false accusation that I am a liar, for this you should appologise or all will know you have no honour.

You are also generally offensive and clearly have not controlled your temper and I have reported you

You have failed to make any valid objection and in frustration become irrate, this is not appropriate behavior for either philsophy or civilised company. I suggest you desist from participating here till you address these problems

all the best, rantal
In other words, I bested you, and you can't take it. I do feel sorry for you, that you have to lie to win.

No, you have nothing to debate with, your posts are empty sophism. Your childish boast of 'besting' me betrays your insecurity and signifies only you immaturity

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:

all the best, rantal
In other words, I bested you, and you can't take it. I do feel sorry for you, that you have to lie to win.

No, you have nothing to debate with, your posts are empty sophism. Your childish boast of 'besting' me betrays your insecurity and signifies only you immaturity

all the best, rantal
Incorrect, there are always winners and losers in debate.

At least I'm not a liar!

This is not the first time you've turned an ran. You 'know' that you are going to 'die,' even though you have never done it before. Your argument was of all things that one has done so as to KNOW HOW, due to previous times of doing so. Even though you have never died before you KNOW THAT you shall CERTAINLY die! And in saying that you don't, merely, so that you can act, as though you've won the argument, shows that you are a LIAR. NO ONE is that STUPID. NO NOT even YOU!
Last edited by SpheresOfBalance on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rantal

Post by rantal »

reported for false accusation

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:reported for false accusation

all the best, rantal
To be honest, at least in the past, this forum, has not been at a grade school level, obviously I am much older and have seen many more terrible things, and while that may make me a bit harder, callous, it does not make me a villain, that is trying to hurt your person. It's just that one of my pet peeves are liars, as I've given up that worm-tongued crap quite a long time ago. Honesty is all I know, though sometimes it can be cruel so as to be kind.

So I see that your ploy is to bother the mods until they do anything to shut you up, I feel sorry for your type, that hides behind lies and deception in order to feel important!
rantal

Post by rantal »

You are 3 years older than me if less mature
reported again

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:You are 3 years older than me if less mature
reported again

all the best, rantal
Wisdom is not necessarily to be found, in years of life alone, rather it is experiences that teaches one. And you my friend are still obviously tied to your mothers apron strings, psychologically speaking, as you yell for her to come and save you from the bad man, that merely uses words to call a spade a spade.

You know that you shall one day die, yet you lie and say you don't, so a coward to boot, it would seem you are!

Admit that you "know that," don't be a sniveling coward. It would seem I have more faith in you, than you do. :lol:

I know you can do it! Fess up, be the man, for a change. Don't hide behind a shield, stand tall for all to see, that you are also a man of humility. ;-)
rantal

Post by rantal »

Reported again.

Your analogy is poor, this is not cowardness and you would not dare to say that to my face, a better analogy is removing a child having a temper tantrum from where the adults are conversing

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:Reported again.

Your analogy is poor, this is not cowardness and you would not dare to say that to my face, a better analogy is removing a child having a temper tantrum from where the adults are conversing

all the best, rantal
Oh but I would say it to your face, I fear not the truth. You my friend, are afraid of being wrong, as I have yet to see you admit defeat, to give to another, you are a selfish taker, my friend. Yes all to your face I would say this, rest assured!

You 'know that' you shall die, but fear admitting it! This makes you a liar and a coward. Admit it! I fear death, as do all, only the insane would say otherwise. Be a man, admit your fears. You fear being wrong in any kind of public venue. Why do we fear this? Because it undermines years of study. Years of collecting data, that we do not care to revisit. You know, old dogs and new tricks. And we do not want anyone to see that we have been chasing windmills, right? Can you see a little bit of yourself in Don Quixote? I can, all us of humility can do this, why not you? Do you really think yourself so special?
rantal

Post by rantal »

Dream on

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:Dream on

all the best, rantal
That's a really great song by Aerosmith. Do you know Rock? Dream On, their first really big hit, that which saw them in the limelight. Yes I would much rather be civil, and enjoy life, because it's too short. I "know that" some day I shall die, and "that" some may cry. Isn't it better to laugh and smile? You?
Last edited by SpheresOfBalance on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rantal

Post by rantal »

I am always laughing and smiling and am kown for it

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:I am always laughing and smiling and am kown for it

all the best, rantal
Yes I feel that we have gotten through our moment of contention. Maybe there is hope for us stubborn old 'dudes' yet.

So do we still sit on opposite sides of the "know That" fence?
rantal

Post by rantal »

I believe so

all the best, rantal
SpheresOfBalance

rantal wrote:I believe so

all the best, rantal
That's cool with me!

We are both right, and yet we are both wrong? Do you see a relative truth here, in the absence of, the mostly unobtainable, absolute truth, that which exists beyond humanities necessary knowledge?