hi, my name is.. i am a suicide bomber

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bus2bondi

Re: hi, my name is.. i am a suicide bomber

Post by bus2bondi »

i remember it was either an actual memory of being there or a picture that struck me for life, but we rode on the back of a wagon trailor, not like the ones there are now, through a flood! i think there were 20 or more children on it laughing through this flood, we would laugh... and we would laugh... and we would laugh... and we would laugh... singing strange songs too... gypsy songs, i don't know. i just remember this.

i've always felt like i was on that trailor, but wasn't sure. either i was in my moms stomack while she was on it, or i was a toddler on it, or saw a picture close after. but the laughter! the songs! i must be a horrible person, but i miss them, and their not allowed anymore:(
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

we were behind a tractor!:) there was some sort of trailor that hauled at the very least! 20 children! through a flood.

i remember the laughter. i remember the songs. some of them. were gypsy songs. i remember looking for banshees, in the trees, swinging late at night, in the breeze, creeky old tree, where i walked almost 2 miles to the bus just to see you every day, where the banshees would swing, and the banshees would sway
hiiamme

Post by hiiamme »

bus2bondi wrote:hello hiiamme,

i wonder if the stronger and more intelligent nations could stop abusing and using these ancient cultures for their own benefit? for example, it would be like me being born into the modern world and all i could think about and dedicate my life to was to torture what is often referred to as 'rednecks' etc..

every 'redneck' i saw, i'd take advantage of the situation, rob and blow his/her head off? on top of that kill and torture their children.(?) after all that, one of them fought back and i'd take out big ads and blame it on them and call them a terrorist :D
Yeah that is why I suggested leaving them to their own devices. However, like I said, the religion basically got founded and then moved West and slaughtered millions... so yeah... religions aren't peaceful all the time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... aliphs.png

As I said... until the countries separate their religion from their politics and show respect for liberty, it is unlikely for their viewpoints on life to change radically.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

hiiamme wrote:
bus2bondi wrote:hello hiiamme,

i wonder if the stronger and more intelligent nations could stop abusing and using these ancient cultures for their own benefit? for example, it would be like me being born into the modern world and all i could think about and dedicate my life to was to torture what is often referred to as 'rednecks' etc..

every 'redneck' i saw, i'd take advantage of the situation, rob and blow his/her head off? on top of that kill and torture their children.(?) after all that, one of them fought back and i'd take out big ads and blame it on them and call them a terrorist :D
Yeah that is why I suggested leaving them to their own devices. However, like I said, the religion basically got founded and then moved West and slaughtered millions... so yeah... religions aren't peaceful all the time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... aliphs.png

As I said... until the countries separate their religion from their politics and show respect for liberty, it is unlikely for their viewpoints on life to change radically.
Religion is politics.
The US claims to have disestablishment of church and state, and yet religion plays a bigger part in politics in the US than anywhere outside Islam.