Slapping Women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

johngalthasspoken

Re: Slapping Women

Post by johngalthasspoken »

you haters :evil: ya'll have a phobia against those who live in mommy's basement, you hating haters....i want the govt to step in & protects us basement dwellers from discrimination & hate speech.we demand affirmative action,a living wage & a lifetime supply of food stamps......ok,now i'm off to organize the very first "basement-pride parade",i'll be serving tea & home baked cookies to all those who participate.haters need not apply
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:When is it appropriate for a woman to slap a man?
When a man slaps a woman he can easily knock her to the ground or even across the room.
Yea, so barbaric - did you see [EDITED]

If women know they can be easily knocked down, then why do they provoke, like in the above? Such a Tease.
Do they enjoy getting beaten and playing victim?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Outsider wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:When is it appropriate for a woman to slap a man?
When a man slaps a woman he can easily knock her to the ground or even across the room.
Yea, so barbaric - did you see what that Negro did in the video Satyr posted?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kGTjOetwc

If women know they can be easily knocked down, then why do they provoke, like in the above? Such a Tease.
Do they enjoy getting beaten and playing victim?
He's a fucking arsehole. It made me feel sick.
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He's a fucking arsehole. It made me feel sick.
she thoroughly deserved it,she should have never provoked the man in the first place...i think men should slap their women more often.
vegetariantaxidermy

Attachments
psycho mother.jpg
psycho mother.jpg (17.25 KiB) Viewed 6550 times
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He's a fucking arsehole. It made me feel sick.
she thoroughly deserved it,she should have never provoked the man in the first place...i think men should slap their women more often.
No one has any right to hit anyone unless it's self defence. I hope that **** of a bus driver was charged. He had every right to yell back at her but no fucking right to hit her. If you think that was ok then you are one sick fucker.
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: No one has any right to hit anyone unless it's self defence.

says who ? how christian of you to suggest that..i will say this one more time, your judeo-christian morals do not apply to me..
vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: No one has any right to hit anyone unless it's self defence.

says who ? how christian of you to suggest that..i will say this one more time, your judeo-christian morals do not apply to me..

I'm not a christian. I'm a human. I don't get my morals from anyone but me. If you think what he did was ok then you are nothing but a psychopath.
vegetariantaxidermy

Psycho. Go slap your mom around for a bit.
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I'm not a christian. I'm a human. I don't get my morals from anyone but me. If you think what he did was ok then you are nothing but a psychopath.

you morals ARE rooted in the Christian faith
vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I'm not a christian. I'm a human. I don't get my morals from anyone but me. If you think what he did was ok then you are nothing but a psychopath.

you morals ARE rooted in the Christian faith
Um, no they are not, but yours are.
johngalthasspoken

:shock: what a clueless broad you are, i'm a Pagan . your secular humanism,feminism, are continuations of Judeo-christian ethos. you've happily re-packages the same 'ol stinking pile of shit. you may not believe in a "god",but you certainly think like a christian.
vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote::shock: what a clueless broad you are, i'm a Pagan . your secular humanism,feminism, are continuations of Judeo-christian ethos. you've happily re-packages the same 'ol stinking pile of shit. you may not believe in a "god",but you certainly think like a christian.
Fuck, that's the worst insult anyone has ever thrown at me. 'Think like a christian'???? As if christians even think??? You are as thick as they come and you are so far off base you've gone into orbit.
vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote::shock: what a clueless broad you are, i'm a Pagan . your secular humanism,feminism, are continuations of Judeo-christian ethos. you've happily re-packages the same 'ol stinking pile of shit. you may not believe in a "god",but you certainly think like a christian.
Yeah, slap away then. Why should I care if you give some desperate, luckless broad a few black eyes?