Rape or Seduction

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SpheresOfBalance

Re: Rape or Seduction

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

reasonvemotion wrote:
sooner or .......
their love for power makes them wicked.

See above.
Sarcasm, sweet-heart. ;-)

'For the benefit of our Mr. kite, there will be a show tonight' as 'In his way Mr. K. will challenge the world!' (cue: circus music; calliope and carrousel).
SpheresOfBalance

Atthet wrote:What's worse?

A grown man rapes a young girl, and impregnates her, and she is left spending a lifetime raising a child of a rapist?

A grown woman seduces a young man, divorces him, and he is left spending a lifetime rebuilding his wealth and fortune of hardwork?

These seem like equal crimes, to me. How is this stupid slut, a whore, a golddigger, any different than a male rapist? Shouldn't she face a legal system, and charges against her, equivalent to a rape charge? Shouldn't seduction of men be a crime? Shouldn't seducing a man, be equivalent of a rape charge?
Let's push for a true "gender equality".
Look, I agree that 'anyone' that lies, cheats, steals or back stabs 'anyone,' especially for money, is wrong and deserves as close to exactly that, which they have wielded. But I shall never agree that anyone should be forced to do anything that they are not willing to do, except something in their own best interests, that saves their life. In this case of betrayal, you can't give what you expect not to get, it's that simple.
Last edited by SpheresOfBalance on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:Look, I agree that 'anyone' that lies, cheats, steals or back stabs 'anyone,' especially for money, is wrong and deserves as close to exactly that, which they have wielded.
Did you read this, allemotion?
Thanks, SpheresOfBalance
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

I want a gold digging slut to speak more about "wickedness".
I want a thief to teach me the value of never stealing from others.
Hypocrisy tastes so sweet. I love the lies these genetic feces, this human garbage, whispers in my ears.
SpheresOfBalance

Atthet wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:Look, I agree that 'anyone' that lies, cheats, steals or back stabs 'anyone,' especially for money, is wrong and deserves as close to exactly that, which they have wielded.
Did you read this, allemotion?
Thanks, SpheresOfBalance
Sure thing!

While two are living together in good standing, sharing one another, all is 50/50, as is their sharing. But from that moment of dissolution of sharing one another, it's each on their own, no more 50/50. Anything in excess should be recouped by any legal means necessary, such that the victim shall never again loose anything because of the user. I mean, why should the victim have to face a cage after all they've been through.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

It is never 50/50. It is always superior and inferior, always dominator and dominated. Allemotion acts like an innocent little pussy, but, she is actually the criminal and thief. She should be locked in a prison for her crimes.
A woman seducing a man, a girl seducing a boy, is equivalent to rape. Both crimes should be prosecuted equally, if these stupid little humanists want their dream of "gender equality". A woman should be sent to jail, for seducing a man.

Or, are you against gender equality, you morons? I thought you Judeo-Christians were all for equality? This is what you wanted, right?
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

SpheresOfBalls : no relationship is 50/50, what an imbecile you are.
SpheresOfBalance

Atthet wrote:It is never 50/50. It is always superior and inferior, always dominator and dominated. Allemotion acts like an innocent little pussy, but, she is actually the criminal and thief. She should be locked in a prison for her crimes.
A woman seducing a man, a girl seducing a boy, is equivalent to rape. Both crimes should be prosecuted equally, if these stupid little humanists want their dream of "gender equality". A woman should be sent to jail, for seducing a man.

Or, are you against gender equality, you morons? I thought you Judeo-Christians were all for equality? This is what you wanted, right?
It is always 50/50 if both are enjoying the moments, even during those disagreeable moments, as both work through them. So it's always 50/50 up to the moment of dissolution. If you have experienced otherwise, I'd feel for you, my friend, and of course I'd have to hear both sides of the "50/50"(?) equation.
SpheresOfBalance

johngalthasspoken wrote:SpheresOfBalls : no relationship is 50/50, what an imbecile you are.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, such a little boy, are we?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:It is never 50/50. It is always superior and inferior, always dominator and dominated. Allemotion acts like an innocent little pussy, but, she is actually the criminal and thief. She should be locked in a prison for her crimes.

You are not right.
Your objection assumes a monolithic way of thinking, as if you could reduce relationship to a single meaningful category - ridiculous.
As humans are a complex of a massive range of interacting factors; attractiveness/susceptibility to attraction; lustfulness; intelligence; a large emotional spectrum; experience; ad infinitem... this cannot be expressed by a simple minded ration.
Kuznetzova

Post by Kuznetzova »

Atthet wrote:What's worse?

A grown man rapes a young girl, and impregnates her, and she is left spending a lifetime raising a child of a rapist?

A grown woman seduces a young man, divorces him, and he is left spending a lifetime rebuilding his wealth and fortune of hardwork?

These seem like equal crimes, to me. How is this stupid slut, a whore, a golddigger, any different than a male rapist? Shouldn't she face a legal system, and charges against her, equivalent to a rape charge? Shouldn't seduction of men be a crime? Shouldn't seducing a man, be equivalent of a rape charge?
Let's push for a true "gender equality".
This is just too saturated with the flavor of "personal problems" to serve as a conduit to further discussion.
However, I think you are beginning to crack open this door slightly. You are seeing the truths inside only in a blurry way now, and it is coming out of you initially in these emotional outbursts. Slowly over time you will solidify and clarify these points from what you have inferred. I believe you can rise at least up the ladder of reason to the maxim, and perhaps beyond.

In the future you may discover that in a pragmatic (real life) sense, all of morality can be reduced to a single maxim,
"That which promotes and protects the Mommy/Baby unit is good. That which reduces or threatens it is bad."
When it comes to the topic of philosophical ethics, the basic behavior pattern that is followed with a kind of religious ritual goes like so: The philosophers come to their forum, their chat room, their university classroom, their lecture hall. They conclude univocally that there is no such thing as objective morality. They conclude all assessments of what is "Good" is arbitrary, subjective and hence dismissible.

Then they get up from their chairs and go directly back into their local culture -- as if nothing had happened. All the quirky, bizarre, local pair-bonding rituals come to bear on their behavior. If they live in white, upper-middle American suburbia, then all the post-feminist talking points are all adhered to. Are they double-talking? Absolutely. Are they being hypocrites? Absolutely. Are they contradicting themselves? Absolutely.

You will find that their behavior speaks more to what they actually believe than anything they post on philosophy forums, or anything they publish in Philosophy Now! magazine, or anything they write and submit as university papers. You will find this pragmatic behavior all points towards the maxim above. Hurting women and their children is already romanticized in the behavior of Italian Mobsters as depicted in Hollywood movies. So Gino and Tony lie, cheat, steal, murder competitors, engage in extortion with threats of violence. But that's all "business" right? The moment one of them touches a little boy's penis, he has crossed a line for which there is no justification.

They philosophize in grandiose displays of intellectual acumen. But when "rubber hits road" (so to speak) and they have to engage in action in the real world and make decisions in the real world, you will see them adhere directly to the maxim.

I think you are beginning to crack open this door slightly. You are seeing the truths inside only in a blurry way now, and it is coming out of you initially in these emotional outbursts. Slowly over time you will solidify and clarify these points from what you have inferred. I believe you can rise at least up the ladder of reason to the maxim, and perhaps beyond.