The Second Sex

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

johngalthasspoken

Re: The Second Sex

Post by johngalthasspoken »

"will womens super competence leave men emasculated" ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i will tell you this once more, "ma'am" , take the state out of the equation along with the privileged status it gives women, what are you left with ? dumb ,gaping ,vaginas. 8)
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

johngalthasspoken wrote:"will womens super competence leave men emasculated" ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i will tell you this once more, "ma'am" , take the state out of the equation along with the privileged status it gives women, what are you left with ? dumb ,gaping ,vaginas. 8)
What fucking language are you speaking in?
johngalthasspoken

huh ?
vegetariantaxidermy

johngalthasspoken wrote:huh ?
Forget it. I've had it with stupid people who unfortunately make up 99.89 per cent of the human race!
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Forget it. I've had it with stupid people who unfortunately make up 99.89 per cent of the human race!
well

don't give up on us 'stupid people' your royal highness,please enlighten us and blind us with your brilliance, my queen.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

I only live here.

To be fair, I asked around. Not one woman or man agrees with what you read on "Google", that relates to Australia, I can't speak for other countries. In fact, it was an interesting point, something I have not witnessed. I have no reason to distort reality of men and women here. It may be difficult to accept for you, but it is as I have presented. Especially the article you chose to ridicule. I believe the journalist was honest in her opinion and the last paragraph which you may have chosen to ignore...

I am a feminist not because I want to elevate women above men, or emasculate and humiliate men, or tell men they are weak, or tell women they are better, or deny men equality, or deny men happiness, or deny children a mother, or want to be a man, or want to punish men, or want to destroy the very fabric of society.

So fuck this endless noise. Feminism isn’t about chivalry or the emasculation of men or the boogie monster lurking in the shadows of gender equality.

So there it is. Take it or leave it.

I don't know what it is like where you live, but if it is as bad as you claim, it is about time you "grew some balls". I have already said that.

Stop being a Wuss.
johngalthasspoken

uhhhhhhhhhhh :shock: is there anything,anything you have learned from this thread or other threads where we have discussed issues relating to feminism and modernity? how can you be so naive, woman?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

I can't speak for other countries. Only Australia.
Good example. TODAY

Australian PM Julia Gillard's 'misogynist' blast at Tony Abbott echoes around world
"I was also very offended on behalf of the women of Australia when in the course of this carbon (pricing) campaign, the Leader of the Opposition said 'what the housewives of Australia need to understand as they do the ironing...' Thank you for that painting of women's roles in modern Australia.

This is what we have to tolerate. Not emasculation............... MISOGYNISTS.

This is how it is.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:This is how it is.
Shut up and iron my shirts, female philosopher!
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Now that is FUNNY! :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

reasonvemotion wrote:Now that is FUNNY! :lol:
Yeah. Hilarious. :|
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Yeah. Hilarious. :|
Don't give me that look, you're going to help allemotion iron my shirts, wench! Both of you need to serve your man!
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

He is sounding more Australian by the minute :lol: