was usa founded on a fraud

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: was usa founded on a fraud

Post by bobevenson »

chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:British royalty is the biggest myth of all.
True. What of it?
It's the myth that keeps on giving, I'm sorry, keeps on taking from its mindless citizens.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
bobevenson wrote:British royalty is the biggest myth of all.
True. What of it?
It's the myth that keeps on giving, I'm sorry, keeps on taking from its mindless citizens.
Mindless?
Here's mindless.
In the land of the free you can't even paint a simple slogan on your car without risking your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jG0D2nRGrQ
SecularCauses

Post by SecularCauses »

chaz wyman wrote:
In the land of the free you can't even paint a simple slogan on your car without risking your life.

I wonder why people on this forum think citing to YT vids is scholarship. One can read through the comments on the vid and see the numerous points showing the vid is likely false.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

SecularCauses wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:

I wonder why people on this forum think citing to YT vids is scholarship. One can read through the comments on the vid and see the numerous points showing the vid is likely false.
I saw the original programme. Just because you don't want to believe it, is not enough to make me change my mind about it.

The US is the country that charges my son for a song on iTunes with words bleeped out - so called land of free speech.
SecularCauses

Post by SecularCauses »

chaz wyman wrote:
SecularCauses wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:

I saw the original programme. Just because you don't want to believe it, is not enough to make me change my mind about it.

The US is the country that charges my son for a song on iTunes with words bleeped out - so called land of free speech.
I don't care what you saw, the news program is wrong. The allegations are laughable on their face, which is what many of the YT comments on the vid were stating. It's amazing that so many people on this "intellectual" forum cite to YT vids as evidence. Is that what you learn in graduate school? When stumped, go cite to a fake YT vid?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

SecularCauses wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:
SecularCauses wrote:

I don't care what you saw, the news program is wrong. The allegations are laughable on their face, which is what many of the YT comments on the vid were stating. It's amazing that so many people on this "intellectual" forum cite to YT vids as evidence. Is that what you learn in graduate school? When stumped, go cite to a fake YT vid?
This has nothing to do with Youtube in any sense.
My evidence is based on viewing the original program for decades; knowledge of its makers and the offices of the BBC; and the fact that a US tv station picked up the story, as it is this you are criticising.
And I should believe your opinion based on ignorance and pro-american ideology and all the makers of one of the World's most popular TV programs liars.
You are seriously deluded if you think that.
BTW, name ONE occasion where you cited an 'intellectual' source. Your views are wholly based on your prejudice and ignorance.