Revelation 17 and 18.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

John

Re: Revelation 17 and 18.

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:What a great advocate and promoter you are for your God, Bob.

What decent person could ever worship, support or believe in a God that would condemn such a gentle and intelligence man such as Carl Sagan to an eternity of torture?
What the fuck are you even talking about? Anybody who believes in that creationism bullshit or the crap turned out by all the organized religions on Earth should be pitied.
Are you saying Carl Sagan was a Creationist? Shurely shome mishtake?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:What a great advocate and promoter you are for your God, Bob.

What decent person could ever worship, support or believe in a God that would condemn such a gentle and intelligence man such as Carl Sagan to an eternity of torture?
What the fuck are you even talking about? Anybody who believes in that creationism bullshit or the crap turned out by all the organized religions on Earth should be pitied.
Are you saying Carl Sagan was a Creationist? Shurely shome mishtake?
What the fuck are you talking about, fool, you make about as much sense as Chaz, which is currently zero and falling!
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:
John wrote:Are you saying Carl Sagan was a Creationist? Shurely shome mishtake?
What the fuck are you talking about, fool, you make about as much sense as Chaz, which is currently zero and falling!
It's like a remedial English class in here sometimes, but just to make it easy for you...

Chaz asked why a decent person would worship a God that would punish someone like Carl Sagan and you replied, after asking what he was talking about (I notice that you do that a lot), that anyone who believed in Creationism should be pitied. It seemed that you were implying that Carl Sagan believed in Creationism or perhaps you were making some more general statement. Why you would do the latter below a direct quote about Sagan seems a little unclear though. Perhaps you could clear up the confusion.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
John wrote:Are you saying Carl Sagan was a Creationist? Shurely shome mishtake?
It's like a remedial English class in here sometimes, but just to make it easy for you...

Chaz asked why a decent person would worship a God that would punish someone like Carl Sagan and you replied, after asking what he was talking about (I notice that you do that a lot), that anyone who believed in Creationism should be pitied. It seemed that you were implying that Carl Sagan believed in Creationism or perhaps you were making some more general statement. Why you would do the latter below a direct quote about Sagan seems a little unclear though. Perhaps you could clear up the confusion.
I never mentioned Carl Sagan in regard to anything, but he obviously was not a creationist, that's for sure. So I don't have the slightest idea what you're even talking about in regard to him.
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:I never mentioned Carl Sagan in regard to anything, but he obviously was not a creationist, that's for sure. So I don't have the slightest idea what you're even talking about in regard to him.
You quoted a response that concerned Sagan.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:
bobevenson wrote:I never mentioned Carl Sagan in regard to anything, but he obviously was not a creationist, that's for sure. So I don't have the slightest idea what you're even talking about in regard to him.
You quoted a response that concerned Sagan.
See, that's the problem with people pasting those stupid links, and I'm not going to wade through a bunch of Creation Institue bullshit to make some comment on Carl Sagan. If somebody has a question on something or wants to make a comment on something, he should put it in his own damn words instead of pasting links and hoping other people can figure out what the fuck is on his mind!
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:See, that's the problem with people pasting those stupid links, and I'm not going to wade through a bunch of Creation Institue bullshit to make some comment on Carl Sagan. If somebody has a question on something or wants to make a comment on something, he should put it in his own damn words instead of pasting links and hoping other people can figure out what the fuck is on his mind!
I wasn't referring to a link. I was referring to the fact that in your post you quoted Chaz's comment that concerned Sagan and it appeared directly above your text.

However, now that your position has been made clear this is probably one to drop.