Music & Conspiracy

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Khalid

Music & Conspiracy

Post by Khalid »

Do you believe in conspiracy theory ? That hypothetical power or secret government that runs the world from behind the shadow . the so called illuminati or Free Masonry and all questions around them . Well , whether it makes any sense to you or not , I'd like to show you a model that reflects the whole idea and which really got my attention .

It's Eminem's song "Not Afraid" . I found these two top comments on the song's youtube video .

It says killuminati or Kill-illuminati . It's not the first time to find such allusion of conspiracy theory . So I kept replaying the song several times focusing on every word said by Eminem and seeking every meaning that might carry a reference to conspiracy or the illuminati .

Generally , Eminem tells his own experience with addiction in this song and how he got up to face his addiction and get up to face his personal challenges .
This is the main message of the song the can be easily understood by any person . But the question is , what makes some people thinks about other meanings ? Is it just a freak fantasy of thinking in conspiracy ideas or there are real secret meanings in the song lyrics Eminem is referring to . I searched for the lyrics that could carry more than a meaning and this is what I concluded .

In the first chorus Eminem says "I'm not afraid , to take a stand " ,
then he says "Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem" , he means no one can stop me from making change with rap . The question who does Eminem mean by saying " no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem " ? And who could be Eminem afraid of taking a stand against ? Doesn't that sound a bit deeper than addiction issue ?

Anyway let's continue , "I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up,"
. Who is he directing his speech to ?

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally
For you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger ......
Now , he is showing how he feels grateful for his fans who helped him when he was down and didn't leave him alone , but I don't know who does the word "They" in the last sentence refer to when he said "I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger "

Finally , I found other comments saying that Eminem made this song as a message that he got out of Illuminati so he says I'm not afraid . I don't know for sure where is the truth but I think the lyrics are deeper than a personal experience with addiction in several parts , so what do you think ? Does this thread make sense to you ?
tbieter

Re: Music & Conspiracy

Post by tbieter »

Khalid wrote:Do you believe in conspiracy theory ? That hypothetical power or secret government that runs the world from behind the shadow . the so called illuminati or Free Masonry and all questions around them . Well , whether it makes any sense to you or not , I'd like to show you a model that reflects the whole idea and which really got my attention .

It's Eminem's song "Not Afraid" . I found these two top comments on the song's youtube video .

It says killuminati or Kill-illuminati . It's not the first time to find such allusion of conspiracy theory . So I kept replaying the song several times focusing on every word said by Eminem and seeking every meaning that might carry a reference to conspiracy or the illuminati .

Generally , Eminem tells his own experience with addiction in this song and how he got up to face his addiction and get up to face his personal challenges .
This is the main message of the song the can be easily understood by any person . But the question is , what makes some people thinks about other meanings ? Is it just a freak fantasy of thinking in conspiracy ideas or there are real secret meanings in the song lyrics Eminem is referring to . I searched for the lyrics that could carry more than a meaning and this is what I concluded .

In the first chorus Eminem says "I'm not afraid , to take a stand " ,
then he says "Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem" , he means no one can stop me from making change with rap . The question who does Eminem mean by saying " no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem " ? And who could be Eminem afraid of taking a stand against ? Doesn't that sound a bit deeper than addiction issue ?

Anyway let's continue , "I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up,"
. Who is he directing his speech to ?

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally
For you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger ......
Now , he is showing how he feels grateful for his fans who helped him when he was down and didn't leave him alone , but I don't know who does the word "They" in the last sentence refer to when he said "I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger "

Finally , I found other comments saying that Eminem made this song as a message that he got out of Illuminati so he says I'm not afraid . I don't know for sure where is the truth but I think the lyrics are deeper than a personal experience with addiction in several parts , so what do you think ? Does this thread make sense to you ?
NO
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

But it does for many as I see on the internet . Many people think music is controlled and there is symbolism in movies and music .
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

The other day I put in a search engine 'Michael Jackson against the music industry'. I had seen a brief video of M. Jackson speaking out against the music industry sometime ago and it had stayed with me. The search threw up youtube videos describing how a song of MJ's was speaking directly to, as they put it, the illuminati. After 10 minutes I switched off as I thought it quite ridiculous, but also, because I saw it as a diversion from my original quest of info about the relationship between MJ and the music industry.

It is quite possible to think that musical artists such as Michael Jackson or Eminem are not totally free to do as they please, there are restrictions put on them to do what is seen to be in keeping with their roles as musical artists. Maybe when you get as big as these two have (the world is listening) your message requires 'managing' somewhat, by people who have nothing to do with music.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Khalid wrote:But it does for many as I see on the internet . Many people think music is controlled and there is symbolism in movies and music .
there is cymbalism in drum solos...

-Imp
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Impenitent wrote:

-Imp
:D

What about Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na LEADER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fnmhj58o0k 8) ?
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

I see that current pop music (and film) is structurally important in maintaining a kind of headlock on joe public.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Impenitent wrote:
Khalid wrote:But it does for many as I see on the internet . Many people think music is controlled and there is symbolism in movies and music .

-Imp
But there are youtube videos discussing and revealing the secrets of the free masonry if you know with many historical information and symbolism . People who don't believe in conspiracy theory have no alternative answers than those already exist . The dollar's eye symbol on the top of an un-finished pyramid . That common icon or symbolism of the free masonry not only used on the dollar currency but also used in several hollywood movies and corporations' trade marks . Check the wallpapers of "national treasure " movie , the lord of the rings and others . you'll find that main symbol .
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

But there are youtube videos discussing and revealing the secrets of the free masonry if you know with many historical information and symbolism . People who don't believe in conspiracy theory have no alternative answers than those already exist . The dollar's eye symbol on the top of an un-finished pyramid . That common icon or symbolism of the free masonry not only used on the dollar currency but also used in several hollywood movies and corporations' trade marks . Check the wallpapers of "national treasure " movie , the lord of the rings and others . you'll find that main symbol .

If "people" have been using this approach to discredit another country, to say this particular country is evil, satanic, etc you should be made aware, it is a form of propaganda and must definitely be ignored, as the person inciting these accusations, is the "evil one". I assure you there is no hidden agenda behind any of the productions you have mentioned. It is art.
John

Post by John »

Khalid wrote:It's Eminem's song "Not Afraid" . I found these two top comments on the song's youtube video.
Considering that you'll find posts on YouTube telling you that unless you repost a message 5 times you'll die so I'd take it all with a pinch of salt.

I'm more inclined to accept that it's about his former struggles with drugs and violence.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

reasonvemotion wrote:

If "people" have been using this approach to discredit another country, to say this particular country is evil, satanic, etc you should be made aware, it is a form of propaganda and must definitely be ignored, as the person inciting these accusations, is the "evil one". I assure you there is no hidden agenda behind any of the productions you have mentioned. It is art.
No , I don't take things like that , if conspiracy is true then that regime or secret organization is the evil one not the whole country and not the whole Art industry , there are even many American politicians , thinkers and philosophers totally believing in the conspiracy theory . Do they discredit their country ? No , but they simply don't tend to think that everything is going fine with the world . Me too , I like the western music but I also don't tend to feel everything is fine .There are many historical , political and philosophical dimension of conspiracy deeper than saying a singer is evil or a band is singing for Satan .
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

John wrote:
Khalid wrote:It's Eminem's song "Not Afraid" . I found these two top comments on the song's youtube video.
Considering that you'll find posts on YouTube telling you that unless you repost a message 5 times you'll die so I'd take it all with a pinch of salt.

I'm more inclined to accept that it's about his former struggles with drugs and violence.
What kind of posts are they ?
John

Post by John »

Khalid wrote:
John wrote:

What kind of posts are they ?
Have you never seen them? There used to be quite a lot of them a while back though I tend to avoid reading YouTube comments these days so maybe they've clamped down on them. Here are some examples of the type of rubbish that used to, and possibly still does, appear.
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

John wrote: Have you never seen them? There used to be quite a lot of them a while back though I tend to avoid reading YouTube comments these days so maybe they've clamped down on them. Here are some examples of the type of rubbish that used to, and possibly still does, appear.
Yeah , that rubbish is world wide :? . I wish meet someone who who create such messages in person .

Anyway whether conspiracy is true or false, even if the world is being controlled and run by a secret agenda , organization , societies or whatever there is nothing can be done to change .
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

In this day and age, truth is difficult to find. Sometimes, we stumble upon it by accident. So believe nothing, until it is proven.