Human

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Outsider

Re: Human

Post by Outsider »

Satyr wrote:An often used and overused label.

Can any one of you offer us a definition of what the term "human" means?

Any one will do.
Human is the moral depreciation of the ego.

It is the abstraction of any of the slightest semblances amidst a species.

Human is the overestimation of similarities.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Very good.
We've found a little gem.

Similarities are, in fact, value judgments once an initial difference is a given.
It is that you are other than I which makes what is similar of you in me all the ore possible.
In fact, there is no same in any absolute way.

Since I cognize patterns of repetition I recognize in what is different from I what I have perceived and understood, to whatever level I have, before.
The level, above mentioned, is a product of the sophistication of the mind that can perceive or not details. The more details a mind can p[ercive all the more refined its appreciation of patterns will be.

To make the alien, otherness, less so, and less threatening, the mind seeks patterns in the otherness which it is already familiar with.
It familiarizes the otherness and its difference by finding in it what is the same.

Now you can appreciate why these manimals are so obsessed with similarities and so distressed with differences.
The cohesion of their group, their herd, and their own comfort and palace within it, is dependent on maintaining the validity and the superiority of the similarities and to diminish the divergences.

Not surprisingly the same process works to establish identity.
I am never the same as I was a moment ago but it is the similarities which connect me, in memory, to the past which I then associate with my present.
The link between self-identity and herd identity is established.
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

Satyr wrote:Not surprisingly the same process works to establish identity.
I am never the same as I was a moment ago but it is the similarities which connect me, in memory, to the past which I then associate with my present.
Yes! So 'the' Ego itself is a Constant Political abstraction of innumerous sub-egos.

So in aesthetic terms, we could say the Human is
The maximum Politicization of oneself (in the spirit of continuous overcoming).
Maximum politics means to Rule with the least expenditure of force.
Such a being then, would be a certain kind of Philosopher.

So, the Highest Human, is a Self-affirmative Philo-sopher; a Lover.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Indeed.

The "rule with least expenditure of force" is also a definition of strength.
The physically strong use less energy to accomplish the same task in comparison to a less physical strong individual.
It is not only the product of a superior aggregate of energies at the will's disposal, but the most efficient focus of these energies.
In the last case an individual with a less aggregate energy store at his disposal can overpower an individual with a superior store simply by focusing what energies he has with more precision and guided with a more clear understanding of the world.

A philosopher and a man is a lover of self...and through this love a lover of all that made him possible: a lover of past, of nature, of the world.

A selective mind loves only what flatters or soothes him, showing that he does not even like what he is for he tries to escape or to denounce or to forget the past when it exposes his essence.
This is a political stance...a miserly, Semitic one. More precisely it is a political ply...because the teaching of self-hatred and shame and anti-naturalism is meant to lower the other so as to dominate.
It is a clever tactic by which one teaches the opponent a dogma that decreases his resistance while you contradict this teaching and dominate him once this infection takes hold of him.

It would be like teaching children that being sickly is healthy and that being feeble and stupid is strength and wise.
Nihilism reverses the meanings.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

"Instead of trying to sound profound try being honest and direct and clear.
Maybe your potential for brilliance will find an avenue towards enlightenment when it dissolves its need for acceptance."

Interesting.

But your Use of the 'N' word projects an horrendous crackerjack in pain.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Satyr wrote:

Not surprisingly the same process works to establish identity.
read that.........................

John Locke, who, in “An Essay Concerning Human Understanding” provided the earliest systematic treatment of the problem of Personal Identity in the history of modern philosophy. He advocated Memory or Psychological Continuity as the sole criterion of personal identity which led his theory to be called “memory theory of personal identity”, according to which the identity of persons through time is ‘constituted’ by the memory that the person has of his/her past action.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

John Locke was a bit of a git.

Memory also includes genetic memory.
His tabula rasa claimed that every baby was born clear of any predetermined behavioral traits, which would make species designations obsolete.
In fact genes are a form of memory, passed on from parent to child.

Genetic memory are reinforced or contradicted by experiences, which are the memories an individual gathers after its birth. To this we add mimetic memory which is the sum total of all social and cultural influences which affect us by imposing tribal memory, the experiences of a people, upon our awakening consciousness.
Morals are a form of mimetic memory...as are traditions.

Modern man is full of predispositions and beliefs he cannot justify or defend but holds as being self-evident.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Any one will do.
I thought it a word used by the taxonomic biologists to refer to homo sapiens? A term that does appear to be varying from the more commonly held view that it refers to homo sapien sapiens and is used as a general term when referring to both members of this primate species, rather than the more archaic Man.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

What a gross generalization.

The term is used to designate a sexual possibility.
How enlightened all you manimals are....your favorite term for designating what you are is based on sex.
Then you deny your sex and all that this entails, other than the fucking and the pleasure: hedonistic superficiality...is your New Aged wisdom.
A feel-good escapism where anything that confronts or insults or hurts is deemed evil and ill...when it is all of you who are ill.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:What a gross generalization.
How can a generalization be not at least a gross?
The term is used to designate a sexual possibility.
Pray tell?
How enlightened all you manimals are....your favorite term for designating what you are is based on sex.
Is it? You're the one who brought up sex.
Then you deny your sex and all that this entails, other than the fucking and the pleasure: hedonistic superficiality...is your New Aged wisdom. A feel-good escapism where anything that confronts or insults or hurts is deemed evil and ill...when it is all of you who are ill.
What are you bleating about?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Who said that? :shock:
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

A human can be seen purely in Biological terms that we are like other animals.

or

in a Theological sense, that fundamentally in supernatural terms, we are created in God's image and are unlike other animals.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Any one will do.
Human: a bipedal primate mammal (Homo sapiens) : man; broadly : hominid
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Spheres, welcome back!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

The dictionary is working overtime.
At some point one asks for an understanding beyond official doctrine but all a cow can offer are simplistic, official dogma and references.

He can break bricks with his balls but this retard can';t break out of his mental jail.

Once more the turd replaces one word with a simile.
Human? It's a man...

Turd, how do they designate a species, in this case human?
In simpler terms, simpleton, what makes a man a man rather than a chimp, like you?
Chimps are primates...cows are mammals...ostriches are bipedal....your entire family can p[ass for human...but we both know you are a bovine.