the 'old world' and the 'new world'

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bus2bondi

the 'old world' and the 'new world'

Post by bus2bondi »

i always feel like i'm caught in between, and what is the old world and what is the new world?
marjoramblues

Re: the 'old world' and the 'new world'

Post by marjoramblues »

Last edited by marjoramblues on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bernard

Post by Bernard »

You're in a traffic jam at Bondi Junction. I know what its like. Maybe if you got off that bus - you've been on it a longtime. Its all downhill to the sea from the junction, I used to walk it everyday.
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

hi M, and B :lol: nice to see you again Bernard. thank you for the replies, i should be able to respond tonight, thank you for waiting.:)
JasonPalmer

Post by JasonPalmer »

things change
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

bus2bondi wrote:i always feel like i'm caught in between, and what is the old world and what is the new world?
Maybe like THIS
Sorry I couldn't find a soundtrack. It's off the album Modern Lovers, which I lost somewhere along the way, but still remember with great affection!
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

JasonPalmer wrote:things change
times, they areuh changin
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

hi thundril, thanks, the lyrics were there, but as for the vid, all i got were the advertisements, but that reminds me of Daryl Hall and John Oates, 'Method of Modern Love', i was listening to them recently, not really the words, but i don't know the feel of of it, and because there was nothing else to listen to, so that is what was there so i turned that on, and was listening to one of their songs over and over. i'm going to do that now. i'm not sure if it was method of modern love or not, i will check.