Slave Mentality

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

The slave mind, like most genetic feces we all see on Philosophy Now forum, loves consensus and popularity. The more popular an idea is to the slave mind, the more truthful, honest it is. Do online philosopher hobbyists have any loyalty to the premises of philosophy? The answer is no, they don't.

The practice, interest, and subject of philosophy should be very simple and easy. You don't have to "do" anything, all you have to do is think, read and write, or speak and listen. What's so difficult about philosophy, when even the most physically crippled can "accomplish" something intellectual? What do we see today, with the advent of global communication via the internet? I'll tell you now. We see genetic feces clogging the digital cables. We see the mental rot of slave minds posting their "contributions" online. We can even smell this festering pile of crap. This is the mind, the brain matter of the new globalized slave class.

You need examples, don't you? Here is a list of names with those exemplary slave minds. ForgedinFarts, micktriestothink, Cheeze Wyman, allemotionnoreason. How has this genetic feces, this mental garbage, managed to infiltrate and infect a "philosophy" website, such as PN? It's simple.

Majority rules.

If your idea is in a minority, then you are automatically false, dishonest, a liar, untrue, and you deserve ridicule for holding a minority opinion. This is democratic intellectualism. The slave mind hates minority statuses. If the world is flat, and the minority believes it is spherical in 3 dimensions, then the world is actually flat. Majority rules, "science" be damned.

Philosophy has become religious. Slave minds cannot think beyond their premises of liberal cynicism. This makes all their thoughts and beliefs too predictable and easy to refute. These pseudo-philosophers actually hate science, as science is objective, and love religion, as religion is subjective.

Slave minds love subjectivity, flattery, and everything that reinforces "positive". Love is truth, hatred is false. This is a feminine approach to thought, life, belief, everything. This is a feminine approach to "philosophy". And it is actually the exact opposite of all things "philosophical".
mtmynd1

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by mtmynd1 »

Atthet wrote:The slave mind, like most genetic feces... blah, blah, blah...
You fucking fuck! You have wasted my time by posting these 352 words that add up to one giant pile of bull's shit.

Learn the skills of communications and the wisdom of debate. Your own 'master' is serving you to the dogs.

Enough of your nonsense...

How many of these 'bad boys' does this forum need before the brilliance surrenders to this kind of monotonous darkness..?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

I almost forgot about you, Mmmghf! Thank you for reminding about you, you are another key contributor to this list of fertilizer!
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Atthet wrote:... you are another key contributor to this list of fertilizer!

do your parents a great favor, grow up instead of growing stupid following sadder, saddest.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Texas Rose, genetic feces, slave-mind, I have a quick question for me, please oblige my curiosity.

If 999,999 genetic feces believe the world is flat, and 1 scientific revolutionary thinker comes along, and claims the world is instead 3-dimensional and spherical, then who is correct and true? Which statement is true?

Does majority consensus constitute truth, by democratic vote, you stupid simpleton, you pathetic fuck? A quick answer will do, thank you for participating in a real philosophical conversation, thanks mmghf.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Atthet wrote:Texas Rose, genetic feces, slave-mind, I have a quick question for me, please oblige my curiosity.
Just like sadder, you, you fucking dolt, always resort to asking others questions rather than answering other's questions.

Stop the pretense that you are some kind of fucking genius. You're only fooling yourself, cum-bucket.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Ah, yes, genetic feces, your festering smell never ceases its overpowering pungency! You're absolutely right, again, amazing! As we can see from the genetic feces now, philosophy is about avoiding, dodging, and ignoring questions. This is very philosophical. Basically the gist of it, is this.

Be a coward.
Ask questions, but don't expect answers.
Don't answer any question.
Majority rules, 999,999 genetic feces believing the earth is flat, is true.

Thank you Texas Rose, you have been most helpful!
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

mtmynd1 wrote:
Atthet wrote:The slave mind, like most genetic feces... blah, blah, blah...
You fucking fuck! You have wasted my time by posting these 352 words that add up to one giant pile of bull's shit.
I offer my opinion that his text is self-perpetuative and does not really offer anything put an opinion, as in that the text should actually have started "In my opinion, people are slave-like... blah blah blah". One is as much slave when believing the self-perpetuators as one is believing the mass of the people-perpetuators or the niche group-perpetuators, and also as much true.

Of course, there are those who without thought just post standard replies, but I can't say I see many of them here just now (except perhaps Bobevenson who would come forth every time a discussion can seem to dishonour his absolute principle of freedom of speech etc.)

Slave is a manner of perspective, and a word abused a thousand times a day by people who are capable of viewing things in hierarchy, true to reality or naught, and assert that anything lower in the hierarchy-perspective they hold must be something of a slave.... which is utter nonsense as almost everything in the world can be given the perspective and everything thereby given the name "slave".... in the end it becomes a word without meaning if not narrowed down to proper and good contexts.

The threadmaker is ultra-subjective himself, totally and completely detached from any reasonable string of thought and secluded to his own narrow niche-thinking which he tries to make other people take for granted by presenting it as evident truth whereas it is all claims after claims without any grounding better than a child could do.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

The Voice of Time wrote:Slave is a manner of perspective,
Is this true, though? Or, is slavery genetic, and people are born slaves?

Here's a hint for the genetic feces out there, who entertain the inclination of responding in this thread. If you are going to assert a claim, a statement, then prepare to defend it. Use your brain, your thinking. Use your thinking faculty and mind. How and why is slavery a matter of "perspective"? How many people in the world, do you think look in the mirror and say to themselves, "How unfortunate to me that I am a slave in life. If I only could change my perspective, then I would be free from my slavery".

Is this what you truly believe? I hope not! Isn't it much truer to say this, many people are born, as genetic feces, and they believe, they've been convinced as young children, to believe they're free, when they're really not at all! By this wording, it's apparent, that slavery is not a "matter of perspective" at all, but instead, is something else entirely.

Slavery will not make sense until you understand genetics, evolution, basic science, and exclude the liberal premise of Tabula Rasa or Blank Slate Theory. Can genetic feces do this? I don't think so. I hold no faith or stock in the slave classes of the world, to look themselves in the mirror, with confidence and courage, to understand the depths of their slavery.
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

mtmynd1 wrote: You fucking fuck! You have wasted my time by posting these 352 words that add up to one giant pile of bull's shit.

Learn the skills of communications and the wisdom of debate. Your own 'master' is serving you to the dogs.

Enough of your nonsense...

How many of these 'bad boys' does this forum need before the brilliance surrenders to this kind of monotonous darkness..?

“Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” [Bertrand Russell]
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Greatness is the most powerful and fearful disease of the slave class.

Genetic feces like the Texas Rose are a constant reminder of why, and how, the better men and women of the world must step over the fetid corpses of the slave classes, to achieve their dreams and goals in life. The scum, the lowly, exist to pull great humans down. Maybe that is their primary purpose in life, to pull all others into their self-inflicted, self-hating suicide.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Outsider wrote: Why do they cling like monkeys to a tree?
What could be more slavish.
Tis, you and your believers who are slavishly adhering to tired, old , meaningless pseudo-philosophical gibberish thinking it's superlative, following those who are now dead in a zombie-like trance believing in anything that tweaks your little minds, actually convincing yourselves you know philosophy! You little punk kids in goat boy disguises are truly mislead little boys lost in a world that has left you confused and speaking in tongues a meaningless dialogue in a nickel attempt to sway the majority. You're all a needless group of fools lost on a hiway blinded by your own egos.

Discard all that you believe in and see what is left if you are truly what you believe yourselves to be.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

Atthet wrote:
The Voice of Time wrote:Slave is a manner of perspective,
Is this true, though? Or, is slavery genetic, and people are born slaves?

Here's a hint for the genetic feces out there, who entertain the inclination of responding in this thread. If you are going to assert a claim, a statement, then prepare to defend it. Use your brain, your thinking. Use your thinking faculty and mind. How and why is slavery a matter of "perspective"? How many people in the world, do you think look in the mirror and say to themselves, "How unfortunate to me that I am a slave in life. If I only could change my perspective, then I would be free from my slavery".
Oh God, that's the stupidest argument I've heard in a long time.... so, every time you do not automatically think negative about something then you have to be that thing?

How is it a perspective? Because I disagree with you and therefore there must be to different perspectives least one of us "lies", but since there is no way to "check" truth here as we aren't talking about facts but metaphysical properties then none of us can lie either. Obviously, there are two co-existing perspectives which can both be true and both be lies and only by applying a perspective to a person one achieves the other person as a liar, or in my case: a person obsessed with slavery and who doesn't see his own slavery to the thought that something else is slavery............ perspective.
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

mtmynd1 wrote:
Outsider wrote: Why do they cling like monkeys to a tree?
What could be more slavish.
Tis, you and your believers who are slavishly adhering to tired, old , meaningless pseudo-philosophical gibberish thinking it's superlative, following those who are now dead in a zombie-like trance believing in anything that tweaks your little minds, actually convincing yourselves you know philosophy! You little punk kids in goat boy disguises are truly mislead little boys lost in a world that has left you confused and speaking in tongues a meaningless dialogue in a nickel attempt to sway the majority. You're all a needless group of fools lost on a hiway blinded by your own egos.
Discard all that you believe in and see what is left if you are truly what you believe yourselves to be.
You can try all you want but you'll never be even half the man your mother was. And that means, no matter how long you wear your pants and go about patrols with your treebranch in your hand, you'll never become a Moderator.
I know you have fantasies of brandishing your -ick all over the place, left and right, wanting to squat like a fat hen over judgement on everything, but you can't ever become one. Because its You who belongs in the wrong page of the wrong forum of the wrong universe. People who have it too too red back there belong in the planet of the Apes; its why they can't ever sit at one place and they have to swing from one tree to another scratching, screeching, spreading disease.
And on top of it, its pathetic when one has the looks of a Scarab from bionic-six... http://www.rubberslug.com/user/22fc0843 ... ix6_15.jpg

Think. How can a cartoon character ever be a Mod.?

You'll want to say lots back but just save your pity and pollution, just shut up and think on that for a while.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Here is a list of names with those exemplary slave minds. ForgedinFarts, micktriestothink, Cheeze Wyman, allemotionnoreason.
“But I begin to fancy you don't like me. How strange! I thought, though everybody hated and despised each other, they could not avoid loving me.”
― Emily Brontë