Feminism

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Satyr

Feminism

Post by Satyr »

Good or Bad?

Constructive Destructive?

What are the roots of feminist dogma and what are its aspirations?

How can it be integrated within a general western decline and within the all-leveling, materialistic, hedonistic Modernity, producing mindlessness and entitlement?

Can feminism be traced back to natural phenomena or is it a total disconnect with nature, a logical outcome of sheltering social systems which usurp natural balances, annighilating them, and replacing them with human constructs concerning justice, fairness, equality, utopian paradises?

If appearances do not matter then why does man use them to determine essence and to categorize reality?
If only humans are exempt from aesthetic judgments then why is this so?

Why do some characteristics matter whereas others are trivial?

If environments only affect the body - let's take Cartesian dualism as a given here - and not the mind, then how does intelligence and consciousness evolve?

How does enforcing a strict code of social behavior support the illusion of parity?

Does protecting the week, the diseased, the simple, lead to genetic health or do the genes that produce these inferiority get propagated within a gene pool resting in a general decline technologies are then asked to correct", in a spiraling decline due to allocation of resources?
Do human interactions upon natural processes only result in material and/or environmental pollution or can there also be genetic and mimetic pollution?
Arising_uk

Re: Feminism

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:Good or Bad?
Is there such a thing other than from ones cultural perspective. If there is then it boils down to postive intention.
Contradiction in terms?
Well, you slant it with the 'dogma' but originally it was equal pay for equal work but then the Yank female got hold of it.
How can it be integrated within a general western decline and within the all-leveling, materialistic, hedonistic Modernity, producing mindlessness and entitlement?
Lots of assumptions there? Originally it was to be paid the same for doing the same job.
Can feminism be traced back to natural phenomena or is it a total disconnect with nature, a logical outcome of sheltering social systems which usurp natural balances, annighilating them, and replacing them with human constructs concerning justice, fairness, equality, utopian paradises?
Its an opinion but then again the idea of a 'natural balance' would have kept us in the trees.
If appearances do not matter then why does man use them to determine essence and to categorize reality?
Because there are no 'judgements' in 'nature' and especially not aesthetic ones.
Give us an example?
If environments only affect the body - let's take Cartesian dualism as a given here - and not the mind, then how does intelligence and consciousness evolve?
Take "Cartesian dualism as a given"!?
How does enforcing a strict code of social behavior support the illusion of parity?
Where in history has strict codes of social behaviour implied parity?
Does protecting the week, the diseased, the simple, lead to genetic health or do the genes that produce these inferiority get propagated within a gene pool resting in a general decline technologies are then asked to correct", in a spiraling decline due to allocation of resources?
You are a social-darwinist and a marxist? I assume you think the homosexual is an inferior gene but without him you'd not be tapping your thoughts out.
Do human interactions upon natural processes only result in material and/or environmental pollution or can there also be genetic and mimetic pollution?
Not only, they also result in whole new species. You appear to think there is some 'ideal nature' which I'm surprised at given your claim to not be an absolutist? What is 'mimetic pollution' when its at home? What is 'genetic pollution' when its at home?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Arising_twat wrote:Is there such a thing other than from ones cultural perspective. If there is then it boils down to postive intention.
How, my dear twat, can anything that promises freedom, love, equality for all be anything but intentionally good....like what is paved on the road to hell?
Arising_twat wrote:Contradiction in terms?
Here we go with the question marks.

Are you asking or telling?
How intimidated are you?
How desperate to appear my equal are you?
How dos one cancel out the other?
Arising_twat wrote:Well, you slant it with the 'dogma' but originally it was equal pay for equal work but then the Yank female got hold of it.
Ah, so you are saying that women and men, despite being totally different in potentials in every area, can work the same?
I work in a place where by law they have to hire and give work or females who cannot do the work. Men must then pick-up the slack, and get paid equally.

See twat?
Affirmative action.
A n***** is dumb, average I.Q. 80-85, in comparison to the European's 100 standard.
But to appear fair a quota has to be met, and so the tests must be dumbed-down so niggers can get an edumucation and then a diploma so that they don't go out raping and pillaging.
Arising_twat wrote:Lots of assumptions there? Originally it was to be paid the same for doing the same job.
Originally sex was supposed to be for reproduction...these days it's used to cram dicks up anuses and to fuck children and animals.

See how liberal twats, like you, fuck up the world with good intentions?
Take feminism...it pretty much destroyed the family unit....now we got delinquents and niggers all over the place...an orgy of manimals where cows, like you, flourish...but tell that to a feminist. She'll tell you how "originally" it had good intentions.

Nuclear energy also started with good intentions...didn't it twat?
Arising_twat wrote:Its an opinion but then again the idea of a 'natural balance' would have kept us in the trees.
See what I mean?
For twats, like you, everything is an either absolute this or an absolute that.
For twats like you THIS world is balanced....whereas all alternatives are a reversion to an absolute primal state.
Twats, like you, only understand one form of "progress" and it all leads back to the primal stage which you pretend to be above.
Arising_twat wrote:Because there are no 'judgements' in 'nature' and especially not aesthetic ones.
Really twat?
Is that what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror and see cow's eyes?
Twat, what is beauty/symmetry?
Why do men find round rumps and shapely breasts attractive?
Why do women love tall men with big s]chests and deep voices?

Twat, what reality have you buried your head in?
Arising_twat wrote:Give us an example?
Why does color not matter but form does?
Why does color matter with fruits but not with humans?
Arising_twat wrote:Where in history has strict codes of social behaviour implied parity?
When a twat, like you, can go into public areas say the stupidest things and expect to be treated as an equal, deserving respect, then the illusion of parity is reinforced.
When a twat, like you, can go into public discussion forums say shit like "If a man is not a feminist he's a sociopath" and all must clap and defend her right to be as obtuse and degrading towards that which can probably rip her a new one, then parity is enforced.
Anytime you claim that someone deserves something which another must make sure he gets, then parity is enforced.
When you say "Hi, how are you" to those you care little for, the hypocrisy of social conventions is revealed and the illusion of parity is exposed.
When a girl can go to a bar half naked with her pussy in full view and expect not to get raped, then parity is enforced.
Arising_twat wrote:You are a social-darwinist and a marxist? I assume you think the homosexual is an inferior gene but without him you'd not be tapping your thoughts out.
A twat always thinks technology makes up for what is lost.
A twat laments the eradication of species but is content with parks and pristine walkways.

Homosexuals are a genetic dead-end and parasitical in their method of reproduction.
Let's figure out how many pedophiles invented gadgets and call them benefactors and healthy.
Arising_twat wrote:Not only, they also result in whole new species.
Ergo, you are a cow...and I am not.
Arising_twat wrote:You appear to think there is some 'ideal nature' which I'm surprised at given your claim to not be an absolutist?
Ha!
Arising_twat wrote:What is 'mimetic pollution' when its at home? What is 'genetic pollution' when its at home?
I say you throwing your pussy-pads in the garbage and a Down Syndrome nit-wit given the "right" to have children is about the same shit floating on the cesspool of civilization.

Flush the toilet, twat...there's another turd coming down the pipe...but who knows, he might invent a new toaster oven and make it all worthwhile for twats, like you.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

the goaturder wrote:How, my dear twat, can anything that promises freedom, love, equality for all be anything but intentionally good....like what is paved on the road to hell?
If this is the case then I think it the bastardized American Feminism that imported its own cultural issues into what was simply the case for equal payment for doing the same job. Not that it even achieved that.
the goaturder wrote:Here we go with the question marks.

Are you asking or telling?
Asking, it's why it had a question mark.
the goaturder wrote:How intimidated are you?
Not at all.
the goaturder wrote:How desperate to appear my equal are you?
That'd be setting my sights a bit low I think but then I don't believe in "equality" per se, just equality of opportunity.
the goaturder wrote:How dos one cancel out the other?
Because they appear to be contradictory terms? Although I can understand that your ilk may think destruction constructive but was it that you just left a disjunction out? Why the caps as well?
the goaturder wrote:Ah, so you are saying that women and men, despite being totally different in potentials in every area, can work the same?
No, I'm saying that if a female can do the same job then they should get the same pay.
I work in a place where by law they have to hire and give work or females who cannot do the work. Men must then pick-up the slack, and get paid equally.
More fool your place then. Although I've worked in places where men slack and other men have to pick it up so nothing new there.
the goaturder wrote:See twat?
Affirmative action.
Don't have it over here.
the goaturder wrote:A n***** is dumb, average I.Q. 80-85, in comparison to the European's 100 standard.
But to appear fair a quota has to be met, and so the tests must be dumbed-down so niggers can get an edumucation and then a diploma so that they don't go out raping and pillaging.
You have to take an IQ test to be educated over there? Given that one can improve ones IQ by taking and studying for the tests I think them not much of a guide, especially since this difference can be explained by cultural factors. But lets say they are, would you support an increase in the Asian and Indian student population over the Europeans? As they regularly score higher than the European. I think you judge the Black Man by the White Man's history as recent history shows the Black Man to be much gentler than was to be expected.
the goaturder wrote:Originally sex was supposed to be for reproduction...these days it's used to cram dicks up anuses and to fuck children and animals.
Supposed by whom? If you agree with the Bible it appears that sex hasn't change much at all then. You think 'originally' they knew they were fucking for reproduction?
the goaturder wrote:See how liberal twats, like you, fuck up the world with good intentions?
What are you burbling about now? I think it you who has no family unit.
the goaturder wrote:Take feminism...it pretty much destroyed the family unit....now we got delinquents and niggers all over the place...an orgy of manimals where cows, like you, flourish...but tell that to a feminist. She'll tell you how "originally" it had good intentions.
:lol: We've had delinquents since the get go. What feminism has to do with blacks I have no idea? But LMAO that you think its destroyed the 'family unit', which one? The extended unit that used to exist or the nuclear one that is now having its end. I think Marx had a better explanation for this, in modern industrial/technological countries the means of production do not require such units any more. Although it looks like some form of extended matriarchal unit is arising to cope with the loss and confusion as to the male role in the modern work place.
Nuclear energy also started with good intentions...didn't it twat?
Think not, it started with a big-bang in mind.
the goaturder wrote:See what I mean?
For twats, like you, everything is an either absolute this or an absolute that.
For twats like you THIS world is balanced....whereas all alternatives are a reversion to an absolute primal state.
Twats, like you, only understand one form of "progress" and it all leads back to the primal stage which you pretend to be above.
What are you burbling about now? Its you who claims absolutes like 'natural balances' and 'original purposes'? I just said that Man is obviously not like his fellow animals.
the goaturder wrote:Really twat?
Yup.
the goaturder wrote:Is that what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror and see cow's eyes?
Note that its us who's doing the looking.
the goaturder wrote:Twat, what is beauty/symmetry?
A product of being a bifocal biped I guess.
the goaturder wrote:Why do men find round rumps and shapely breasts attractive?
How do you explain the changing nature of what is considered beautiful in women over the ages and cultures?
the goaturder wrote:Why do women love tall men with big s]chests and deep voices?
Which cultures?
the goaturder wrote:Twat, what reality have you buried your head in?
How many have you got?
the goaturder wrote:Why does color matter with fruits but not with humans?
Are red apples dangerous? Are green bananas tasty? Are blackberries inferior?
the goaturder wrote:When a twat, like you, can go into public areas say the stupidest things and expect to be treated as an equal, deserving respect, then the illusion of parity is reinforced.
Where do I show such expectations? Can your thought also apply to the wanker who can take advantage of distance to say things he'd not to anothers face?
the goaturder wrote:When a twat, like you, can go into public discussion forums say shit like "If a man is not a feminist he's a sociopath" and all must clap and defend her right to be as obtuse and degrading towards that which can probably rip her a new one, then parity is enforced.
Show me where I defend such things?
the goaturder wrote:Anytime you claim that someone deserves something which another must make sure he gets, then parity is enforced.
Where do I claim such things? Although you are right in one instance as I think equality of opportunity is something that should be enforced as due to us being unequal we are wasting possibilities through nepotism.
the goaturder wrote:When you say "Hi, how are you" to those you care little for, the hypocrisy of social conventions is revealed and the illusion of parity is exposed.
No idea what you are warbling about here? Is this like the Yank 'Have a nice day'?
the goaturder wrote:When a girl can go to a bar half naked with her pussy in full view and expect not to get raped, then parity is enforced.
You prefer to live in an Islamic world? Would we be raping if we lived in a nudist world?
the goaturder wrote:A twat always thinks technology makes up for what is lost.
No, I think that we'd not have the technology that you type your bile out upon if not for the homosexual.
the goaturder wrote:A twat laments the eradication of species but is content with parks and pristine walkways.
I give two fucks about the death of species as 99% of all species that have ever lived are extinct so whats new. But yes, I like my countryside free from things that can kill me. Now I guess you'd say that this makes me less than a man but I doubt you'd go into your wilderness without a gun.
the goaturder wrote:Homosexuals are a genetic dead-end and parasitical in their method of reproduction.
You are now having a 'purpose' to Evolution? You think that a homosexual having sex with a women produces a homosexual!? :lol:
the goaturder wrote:Let's figure out how many pedophiles invented gadgets and call them benefactors and healthy.
Did I say anything about 'health'? Point out the paedophiles who have invented such gadgets? Homosexuals appear to be very creative compared to the paedophile.
the goaturder wrote:Ergo, you are a cow...and I am not.
Not quite, I'm a primate who likes eating cows whereas you are an acclaimed ruminant who prefers grass like your fellow cows.
the goaturder wrote:Ha!
Is that a Freudian ha?
the goaturder wrote:I say you throwing your pussy-pads in the garbage and a Down Syndrome nit-wit given the "right" to have children is about the same shit floating on the cesspool of civilization.
What has that got to do with Mimesis? Who took away this 'right' of the Downs Syndrome person in the first place? Are you saying that someone is actually enforcing a child upon a Downs Syndrome person?
the goaturder wrote:Flush the toilet, twat...there's another turd coming down the pipe...but who knows, he might invent a new toaster oven and make it all worthwhile for twats, like you.
Or he or she may revolutionise Physics or invent Computers.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Twat wrote:If this is the case then I think it the bastardized American Feminism that imported its own cultural issues into what was simply the case for equal payment for doing the same job. Not that it even achieved that.
Dear, imbecile, I work in a job which is physically demanding. Females are routinely called in to do the same job for the same pay, but being unable to do it the men, me included, have to pick up the slack.
So, we are supposed to do the same job for the same pay but they cannot, therefore males, being the noble knights, are looked upon to do "what is right"...in other words preserve the illusion that cunts, like you, can do the exact same job in the exact same way...when all that is done is that we get paid the same.

Twat wrote:That'd be setting my sights a bit low I think but then I don't believe in "equality" per se, just equality of opportunity.
What a euphemism for lowering the bar so that niggers can be included and fill in some quota that supposedly proves how "open minded" and "fair" we are.
like those females at my work. They sued the institution to get the "right" to do my job...and then most of them either could not or insisted knowing that males would help them.

To include niggers in the social fabric, dear, they lower the testing standards.
Twat wrote:No, I'm saying that if a female can do the same job then they should get the same pay.
"If" being the operative term, twat.
Twat wrote:More fool your place then. Although I've worked in places where men slack and other men have to pick it up so nothing new there.
Laziness is not the same as incompetence, moron.
Twat wrote:Don't have it over here.
Oh but you will moron, you will. You might already have it under a different name...like "equal pay for equal work".
Twat wrote:You have to take an IQ test to be educated over there? Given that one can improve ones IQ by taking and studying for the tests I think them not much of a guide, especially since this difference can be explained by cultural factors.
The typical liberal twang, you ****.
Culture, another way of saying "nurture".

Moron, it's been decades of integration where do niggers reach parity, except in forced inclusion and forced social behavioral standards which inhibit greatness so that niggers and females do not get left out.
Other "visible minorities" don't seem to be as affected by culture, retard.
It must be something innate.
How does culture explain why there has never been a civilization on the level of a European or Asian one in the sub-Saharan region?
How does culture explain that no n*****, or female, has ever created or invented or thought of an idea that revolutionized mankind and man's thinking?

Let's give it a few more centuries, shall we? By then race mixing and globalization would have done its magic and parity would be a fact.
There's nothing like diluting gold in stone to achieve uniform crap.
Twat wrote:But lets say they are, would you support an increase in the Asian and Indian student population over the Europeans?
I would support superiority.
By the way, retard, Asians have higher I.Q. scores than Europeans and Indians are part of the Indo-European race.
I know you think you know where I'm coming from, but given your performances so far, you are definitely clueless.
You are just a mindless moron, hell-bent on preserving the ideal she benefits from, only focusing on the pluses and not on the potential minuses.
Twat wrote:As they regularly score higher than the European. I think you judge the Black Man by the White Man's history as recent history shows the Black Man to be much gentler than was to be expected.
Really twat?
Have you seen the statistics on prison populations?

But, moron, when you train an animal to eat with a fork and to wear pajamas and to shit in the toilet, it does not stop being a chimp...you just did a good job training it to behave in accordance to how you think a human should behave.
Take away the master and see how fast it reverts to shitting on the carpet, eating with its hands and going buck naked.
Watch riots...how many niggers do you see amongst the looters?
Twat wrote::lol: We've had delinquents since the get go. What feminism has to do with blacks I have no idea?
The same principles that freed the black man are the ones that liberated females. It's the same Judeo-Christian, nihilistic, anti-nature crap, which is also behind communism and this Venus Project shit and your Liberalism, retard.
Same shit: all equal under God or state or King.
Twat wrote:But LMAO that you think its destroyed the 'family unit', which one?
Twat, females in natural environments supported each other in raising the young. Then the modern lifestyles began with the extended family formed around the pair-bonding of heterosexuality: father/mother...grandparents and children.
In paganism the family extended further.
With this method of divide and conquer the family structure was twiddled down to the nuclear family...one father, one mother, children. Everyone else excluded. The female became more dependent on the male because she had no female support.
Now we go further...reproduction is no longer even a factor. Two women and their cats= family ....two ass-jockeys adopting a poor child = family.
One woman and her partner=family.
It's all down to ONE...with all else being add-on accessories, replaceable parts. Take nozzle b insert in hose A or then discard nozzle B and choose nozzle c, insert again.
There is no family...we are all supposed to be married to Jesus and if not Him then to the State...we must be career oriented and productive consumers. this is our family.
Twat wrote:The extended unit that used to exist or the nuclear one that is now having its end. I think Marx had a better explanation for this, in modern industrial/technological countries the means of production do not require such units any more. Although it looks like some form of extended matriarchal unit is arising to cope with the loss and confusion as to the male role in the modern work place.
Marx was the first sing of Modernity, twat.
No coincidence that Marx, like Jesus, was a Jew...and how many Jews are bankers?
The pagan, more natural, man, was infected back in Rome, twat. Since then its been a slow retreat towards uniform nothing.

Some even deny that sex evolved to reproduce a species.
Presumably it evolved for our pleasure...secular hedonism raised to the status God's benevolence.
Twat wrote:Think not, it started with a big-bang in mind.
No shit?
Reminds me of the presumption infecting science today.

The only singular Big Bang that happened was the one you hope for in your head when you see Levy.
Twat wrote:Note that its us who's doing the looking.
Is it Jeebus?
Twat wrote:How do you explain the changing nature of what is considered beautiful in women over the ages and cultures?
The appreciation of symmetry never changed, twat...all that change is girth. the 7/10 rule still applied, but size means wealth or comfort, just as pale skin did.
Natural standards apply, twat...what form they take within each culture is what changes. Like how sexual roles became gender roles. This does not mean that there is no specialization and division of labor in nature, imbecile, only that men take it, adapt it to their own needs, give it symbols and behavioral standards which directs libidinal energies towards productive, to the system, avenues.
See, your "equality of pay" is just the next step towards integrating half the productive population into labor slavishness.
In the past females were more productive as birthing machines that also maintained a home for the male to feel comfortable in. It was the male's investment in the system.
Now, in a world of 7 billion and with fertilizing technologies on the ready this is no longer necessary. Now females must be returned to servitude next to males...They actually make better workers because they never question why they work or where or how...and their entire identity is built upon servitude.
Twat wrote:Are red apples dangerous? Are green bananas tasty? Are blackberries inferior?
Oh twat...so banal.
Fitness is superior.
It depends on your standard, right?
If big muscles are your standard and not big brains then your conception of superior might be different. but does nature care?
Who dominates in a world where big muscles compete against big brains, with no outside interference?

Appearance, dumb-ass, is not only visual. When i taste I perceive a divergence, which is coupled with all my other senses to create an appearance....which is not accidental nor superficial...you twat.
Niggers are not niggers only because of their skin pigmentation, you imbecile. It is how they smell, move, think, form, sound etc. you do not say that an apple is different from a pair because of its color only.

It is equality which is a human construct, twat....and work parity is also a human construct.
Twat wrote:Where do I show such expectations? Can your thought also apply to the wanker who can take advantage of distance to say things he'd not to anothers face?
Why do you assume I would not...after I was done vomiting?

Twat, that I am forced to abide by social conventions because my survival depends on it does not make anything I've said less true.
If I cannot tell a n***** what he is, to his face, does this make him less of a n***** or does it dismiss what he is?
Twat wrote: Although you are right in one instance as I think equality of opportunity is something that should be enforced as due to us being unequal we are wasting possibilities through nepotism.
Twat, nepotism is a result of organized human systems which take advantage of morons, like you.
There is no nepotism in nature.
Genetics offer you a potential, an advantage...they do not ensure that you are successful with them.
Twat wrote: Would we be raping if we lived in a nudist world?
Twats like you assume that views must be preferences...because they are for twats like you.
I do not construct my opinions based no what I like or prefer, twat. I construct them on what I perceive.

But if rape were an option, how "loud mouthed" would you be? How many of your "rights" would you bitch about?
It's the big bad Paternalistic system that ensures that men cannot take advantage of your inferiority.
Twat wrote: I give two fucks about the death of species as 99% of all species that have ever lived are extinct so whats new. But yes, I like my countryside free from things that can kill me. Now I guess you'd say that this makes me less than a man but I doubt you'd go into your wilderness without a gun.
A park is not nature, twat. Once more you confuse preference to reality.
I prefer to be immortal; I prefer to be able to fly with no technological aids; I prefer a home in Fiji; I wish money grew on trees and lambs slaughtered themselves.
How fuckin' stupid are you people?

Twat, have you even considered what the collateral effects of your "safety and comfort and sheltering" are, or is it all a win-win situation with you and your twat clan?
Twat wrote: You are now having a 'purpose' to Evolution? You think that a homosexual having sex with a women produces a homosexual!? :lol:
Oh my, you are reaching now, aren't you Twat. Am I a christian conservative, Twat?
Twat, sex is a natural mechanism...why does it evolve?
Is it so you and your lesbian friends can rub clits together or is it for your faggot father to stick a penis into the orifice he defecates from?
Twat, whatever genetic weaknesses exist in a bloodline to make homosexuality come about, with the help of environmental conditions, are passed on...basic genetics, Twat.
A family tree with down-syndrome in it has an increase potential to produce a down-syndrome child...and a faggot in the family means that a faggot might come about again.
Twat wrote: Point out the paedophiles who have invented such gadgets? Homosexuals appear to be very creative compared to the paedophile.
How prejudiced of you twat.
Can pedophiles admit they are so?
I think you might be surprised about how many "creative geniuses" - using your standards, like boy asshole or look upon prepubescent girls with a twinkle...your doctor might be one of them. How naive are you, twat?

Imagine a world where not even bestiality was frowned upon and a family could be reinvented to include household pets...how nice that would be; imagine how many of your neighbors would come out of the closet.
Twat wrote:Not quite, I'm a primate who likes eating cows whereas you are an acclaimed ruminant who prefers grass like your fellow cows.
No, you are all bovine, twat....100% beef.
Twat wrote: What has that got to do with Mimesis? Who took away this 'right' of the Downs Syndrome person in the first place? Are you saying that someone is actually enforcing a child upon a Downs Syndrome person?
is that what I said?
Twat, when your retarded mommy and your screwed-up, douche-bag, effete daddy copulated, did not all consider it their "right" to bear children?
Whee in nature is there an animal with such divine rights?
Cannot a retard, a cripple, a persona suffering from a rare disease have children and will he not be supported in doing so?
Twat wrote:Or he or she may revolutionise Physics or invent Computers.
Yes...lets tolerate a billion apes, like you, smashing on typewriter keys in the hope that eventually a great work of art will be produced...but they will never know it, for they are just smashing away mindlessly.
Twat, the idea that intelligence springs out randomly is what makes you feel hopeful about your own blood.

Perhaps copulating with a gorilla will be the next step...since if we add the typist primates and canines and cats and all the beast in nature then something brilliant might come about...by accident.
Last edited by Satyr on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

:twisted:
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Satyr wrote:Good or Bad?

WTF is "annighilating," brain waste? This is why the gods made spell checkers. You really meant, genius, "annihilating." Your "scary eyes" have blinded you. Time to drop the childness within and make a man out of yourself.

Satyr, you mealy mouthed, ratchet jawed, mumbling dolt... you want answers to these (12) questions and for what? Ridicule? Name-calling? Toss rude words out at anyone who dares offers an answer or twelve? Of course! That's all you are able to offer. It's time for you to take a long hiatus from this place.

BTW: "...how does intelligence and consciousness evolve?"

They don't evolve, moron. They've always been. It is the devolved such as yourself that hopes to evolve to grasp that reality. Now, Satyr, roll out the insults and child-like language that you are so well-versed in. Don't let me down...
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

moron1 wrote:

They don't evolve, moron. They've always been. It is the devolved such as yourself that hopes to evolve to grasp that reality. Now, Satyr, roll out the insults and child-like language that you are so well-versed in. Don't let me down...
Ha!!!

Intelligence has "always been".....HA!!!
Like God.
Brilliant.

Whys did sex evolve?
It's always been.

Why did life evolve?
It's always been.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Satyr wrote:
moron1 wrote:

Ha!!!

Intelligence has "always been".....HA!!!

Whys did sex evolve?
It's always been.

Why did life evolve?
It's always been.
Satyr: "Like God. Brilliant."

and ...

"Whys [sic] did sex evolve?
It's always been."

...and this

"Why did life evolve?
It's always been."

This shows how truly UN-aware you really are, fool. You're short on the intelligence I mentioned, but you know that and hence the cutie quotes of yours. Is that the best you've got, dolt?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

It's always been, moron...it just has always been.

Enough said...no?

And if I were to want to get fucked by a Frenchman...I definitely would go for Baudrillard rather than Levy.

Why did consciousness evolve?
It's always been.

Why did the planets form?
They've always been.

What creates the multiplicity of life?
They always have been.

What makes man splinter off from the same ancestor as chimpanzees?
They always were split.

Why does nature exhibit such variety and multiplicity?
It's always been like that.

Noah's Ark and all.

Let's not delve deeper...let's just settle for the easy so that our delusions are not confronted by anything disturbing, insulting, degrading...something that cannot be corrected or escaped.
Therefore, why are some men sexist and racist...no they do not come from poor upbringing or dysfunctional families....they always were.

Brilliant.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Satyr, you're now up to 20 questions. How many more before the answers come to you? Or would you like someone to sit you down on a comfy sofa, offer you a cup of tea and tell you what a dipshit you really are..? You're no longer a child who must ask questions, one after the other, or at least I don't think you are, even though you still play with costumes.

Take a long-deserved hiatus, eh? Your persona is growing tiresome. Really. Trust me.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I's always been like this.

Causality, be damned...empiricism kiss my ass.
Nature only applies to animals...I'm God's chosen one.

I'm a modern man!!!
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Who told you that...... the broad who battered her eyelashes and then took the little money you had left?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

reasonvemotion wrote:Who told you that...... the broad who battered her eyelashes and then took the little money you had left?
That bitch!!!!!

I hate her...and her fine rump and perfect tits.
I hate women...hate them.

Aaaaaaaand scene.

I'm agreeing with the retard you find agreement with, tuts.
Intelligence has always been around. No need to explain it or explore why and how it comes about...it just IS.
It always has been so.
God's grace and all.

Now shut up and learn...or stick something in your mouth.
My small penis will do. Clean those nasty teeth of yours with it.
Last edited by Satyr on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Nice try...... omega