The Feminization of Mankind

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: The Feminization of Mankind

Post by Arising_uk »

DB,
Duncan Butlin wrote:Arising-UK --- no deal until you apologise.
For what? But don't hold your breath.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

To everyone reading this thread:

I have now been detained again under the Mental Health Act, and moved to a more restricted Mental Hospital because of an accusation of paedophilia by one of my fellow lady patients, so it is rather difficult for me to reply on Philosophy Now. I will, nevertheless, do my best to keep up to date. Anyone who wishes to see the details of my detention, please click on the following link:

http://sites.google.com/site/duncanbutl ... activities
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Perhaps the current "War on Terror", setting aside our western, moralistic, culturally predetermined qualms, can be understood as an added example of leveling.
What is combated is another culture's masculine control and order, replacing it with a western social ideal which is distinctly feminine as it promotes internal emasculation while retaining a monopoly or an externally masculine character.

The institutionalization of masculinity can be considered a method of husbandry where internal order is ensured by eliminating any human trait which inhibits total and complete stability and as an abstraction akin to how money, credits, numbers, are an abstraction of qualities and resources.

What motives might underlay it or how this necessity might be controlled is up for each one to determine, but that it is occurring is almost indisputable.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

For all those suffering from ADD or who are unable to focus on any idea with no pictures to aid you or who suffer from an emotional reaction against me, given my reemergence, and have found a perfect reason to ignore me, I offer a synopsis of my views, written for adolescent minds:

----- The same rules, laws, categories that apply to all species and all nature most certainly apply to human being, unless some reason is given as to why they are excluded from all categories and hypotheticals derived from studying nature and animals.

----- The age we live in is anti-nature, and anti life and anti-world...it is nihilistic.
The reason for this is population control.
Offer the masses, who would not be alive today if not for these myths, a story that soothes and flatters them and they are malleable and become indefinitely dependent upon you to maintain the illusion.

------ Race, Sex, appearance - including beauty - are all relevant...otherwise e would not have evolved the ability to perceive them and they would not have evolved at all, as representations of a past - an essence represented aesthetically.
You cannot use aesthetics to judge nature and life in all occasions except when it comes to humans.
You could, but then you would be a coward, an imbecile and a coward, governed by what feels good (right) rather than seeing what is.

----- Appearances not only matter but are sensual data the mind uses to interpret a phenomenon's entire past - its history, its essence...its nature.
Nature is the sum of all previous nurturing and no one or two generations of training or "corrections" can erase centuries upon centuries of natural selection, particularly when such a thing, even if possible, would leave an indisputable mark...an appearance.

----- Sexual roles are incorporated into social and cultural systems as gender roles. They are not invented out of thin air.
Each sexual role is a specialization, produced via natural selection, to facilitate genetic and then mimetic reproduction.
Both mind and body are changed to meet the requirements of this role. Claiming that the environment only affects the body, the superficial apparent, and nothing else is a product of indoctrination, manipulating fear and anxiety the masses.
People will believe whatever flatters them and makes them feels good...or whatever promises them the most with the least amount of effort (cost).

------ Masculinity, due to its sexual role is a confrontational, anti-authoritarian, sex. This is why it is least suited for social integration and also why it produces brilliance in art and philosophy and science. All human achievement in all disciplines are the result of a masculine antagonistic attitude, the result of a primordial drive to overcome competitors and to prove one's self worthy for replication.

----- There is a definite correlation between Negroes and Females as both are demanding the same 'free-pass" and the same redefinition of nature - in effect the contradiction of nature and of natural selection, so as to establish what is, for them, a more "just" society/world. "Just" in all cases is a human constructs meaning a "better" world or one more in tune with human preferences as these are determined by current or modern circumstances.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

----- The return of feminine sexual choice (feminine power) back to females is considered an escape from paternalism.
In fact it is a retrogression, called "progress", back to primordial sexual practices.
This is accompanied by males adapting accordingly; most of which are immediately excluded form the gene pool and relegated to their primal role as free-radicals.
The family structure, based on monogamy and morals and social rules men instigated to establish civilizations, is automatically made obsolete...at leas tin its original form where reproduction was its main function.
Now it is reinvented as a social method of comforting and support and emotional bonding with no real consequence.
The popularity of Negroes can be understood under these circumstances as a return, a reversion, back to primal states. Materialism and hedonism being an aspect of this if one adds to the mix the effects of sheltering the system provides for docility, loyalty and servitude.

----- Uniformity within the boundaries of the system (its mimetic frontiers) is necessary to establish social cohesion.
This makes any element that challenges this internal order a detrimental, unwanted, cancerous, element - masculinity is such an element.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Survival of the fittest means the propagation of the genes which offer an advantage to one individual over an other.

Species, as a designation, is only in reference to reproduction. Members of the same species are only those that can mate and produce a viable, fertile offspring. The example of an ass and a horse mating producing a mule describes a species divergence which has not been complete.
When species splinter off from a common ancestor there are intermediary states of separation, dictated by the length of time genetic isolation occurs and the severity o the environmental divergences that affect the populations that become genetically isolated for that period of time.

Type, breed, race are such intermediate levels of species divergence...in this case ones that exemplify a splintering-off which has not reached the level of a horse/ass divergence.

When one speaks of genes one does not speak of one or two of them, but a combination of genes accumulating and imposing a definite effect on the individual who carries them.
marjoramblues

Post by marjoramblues »

Duncan Butlin wrote:To everyone reading this thread:

I have now been detained again under the Mental Health Act, and moved to a more restricted Mental Hospital because of an accusation of paedophilia by one of my fellow lady patients, so it is rather difficult for me to reply on Philosophy Now. I will, nevertheless, do my best to keep up to date. Anyone who wishes to see the details of my detention, please click on the following link:

http://sites.google.com/site/duncanbutl ... activities
All we need now is for this guy to appear :roll:
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

marjoram blues

By some extraordinary coincidence I am back in circulation and just today have visited Philosophy Now Forum for the first time since 2010. Fancy you noticing my 'mad' post while I am on-line. Did you have something on your mind?
marjoramblues

Post by marjoramblues »

Duncan Butlin wrote:marjoram blues

By some extraordinary coincidence I am back in circulation and just today have visited Philosophy Now Forum for the first time since 2010. Fancy you noticing my 'mad' post while I am on-line. Did you have something on your mind?
Wow, fancy that ! :shock:
Have are you ? PN profile still the same...?
Mad as ever ?
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

I have been seriously depressed for 3 years, but am now coming out of it ... a little less mad, you might say. I think my profile is still correct, but I will try to check it right now.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Yes, my profile is still about right -- though I am a little less fanatical now. I am still arguing to reinstate a patriarchy of sorts ... with very liberated women.
marjoramblues

Post by marjoramblues »

Duncan Butlin wrote:Yes, my profile is still about right -- though I am a little less fanatical now. I am still arguing to reinstate a patriarchy of sorts ... with very liberated women.
:lol:

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

This coincidence is quite incredible. A gift from heaven (though I am an atheist). I'm in the UK and it's almost my bedtime, but I will definitely come back tomorrow. Are you interested in this thread's subject? I'm horrified that men are becoming so feminised (and women masculinised). Sorry the link to my website in my profile doesn't work -- I have lost confidence in a lot of the stuff I had posted there so I've closed it down. Thanks for your interest.
marjoramblues

Post by marjoramblues »

Duncan Butlin wrote:This coincidence is quite incredible. A gift from heaven (though I am an atheist). I'm in the UK and it's almost my bedtime, but I will definitely come back tomorrow. Are you interested in this thread's subject? I'm horrified that men are becoming so feminised (and women masculinised). Sorry the link to my website in my profile doesn't work -- I have lost confidence in a lot of the stuff I had posted there so I've closed it down. Thanks for your interest.
Beyond belief that just as we meet, so I must depart.
Bye, DB.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Bye Marjoramblues