Relationships

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot
Posts: 4890
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Relationships

Post by uwot » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Atthet

Can you explain how you reach this conclusion?

"Wowow believes that everybody is self-conscious, all the time."

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 pm

I asked you people are unaware of their beliefs, opinions, and values. You said no. You believe people are fully self-conscious, at all times presumably.

uwot
Posts: 4890
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Relationships

Post by uwot » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi Atthet

"I asked you people are unaware of their beliefs, opinions, and values. You said no. You believe people are fully self-conscious, at all times presumably."

Is this typical of the reasoning that has formed your head exploding views?

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 pm

No, this is just a small example of the cowardice and stupidity of your kind, who is unable to commit on any premise which may get you into trouble. You are a coward, wowow, through and through. You don't belong on this forum. You should never associate with the word "philosophy". Only the most courageous intellects in the world, and history, deserve this title.
Your fear drives you. It leads you to avoid the obvious, that, most people in this world, are both not self-conscious and don't want to be. Ignorance is bliss.
Led by authority is easier.
You are blind to your own authority, the authority you serve. You are unaware of your own culture and slavery.

uwot
Posts: 4890
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Relationships

Post by uwot » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi Atthet

"No, this is just a small example of the cowardice and stupidity of your kind, who is unable to commit on any premise which may get you into trouble. You are a coward, wowow, through and through."

On the contrary, it is an example of how stupid and probably mental people lump people into 'categories' without any evidence.
But let's see where your reasoning leads, if you are not too much of a coward. You were going to show me how my morality is genetic. So people are not self-conscious; what's the next step?

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Very good, wowow, if people are in fact unaware of their values, beliefs, and opinions, regarding morality, then who is aware? Who is the authority on understanding human values? What does this say about human intelligence?
I'll answer for you, coward.

It says that an intelligent authority is required to understand, and compare, the values of some humans, against others.
If you account for the fact that people have differing values, beliefs, and opinions, then yet another authority is needed to compare these, while holding a value of his own.
This is called perspectivism, and is a postmodern branch of philosophy. If you don't know what this is, then I recommend you to look it up.

Here is its premise, since I will assume you are either stupid or uniformed. The premise of perspectivism, is that every organic lifeform withholds a bias, based on subjective values, beliefs, and opinions. To conclude, this means that any morality must be genetic, since every perspective accounts for an underlying moral value.

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I realize I'm speaking to a child here, let me simplify.

A rare group of humans are self-aware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions. Know thyself
Most humans are unaware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions.
Most humans who are unaware, do not want to become aware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions.
Because ignorance is bliss.
Because it's easier to be led by authority. "God" is the authority of the Judeo-Christian culture, and all of its products. Billions of humans on Earth are slaves to this particular ideology.

Ideologies and morality is genetic.
Because every living organism has a bias, set within its own perspective.
This perspective represents values, beliefs, and opinions.
This bias represents discrimination, the ability to discriminate, and the ability to self-censor by selective reasoning and compartmentalization.

mickthinks
Posts: 793
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: Relationships

Post by mickthinks » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Atthet wrote:A rare group of humans are self-aware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions.
lol An all-too-common group of bores claim to be the only self-aware people on the planet. They are deluded.

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 pm

micktriestothink, try to think about this rationally, instead of emotionally and like a woman. Quit acting like allemotion, noreason. Quit acting like our first female philosopher in 6000000000 years of human evolution. Use your brain, mick.

Let's assume that you, wowow, and I, are all not part of this self-aware group. Does this change anything about these premises? No, it does not. I don't need to be self-aware, to admit that there are self-aware people in the world. All I need to do, and all you need to do, is accept that this is a possibility.
Then, we can begin to define what this possibility looks like. Who are these self-aware, very rare human beings? Why is ignorance bliss? Why is being led around by your Judeo-Christian God, so easy and effortless? Why is this our situation?
You are a fool, mick. And wowow is a cowoward.

uwot
Posts: 4890
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Relationships

Post by uwot » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi Atthet

"Very good, wowow, if people are in fact unaware of their values, beliefs, and opinions, regarding morality, then who is aware? Who is the authority on understanding human values?"

No one.

"What does this say about human intelligence?"

Nothing.

"I'll answer for you, coward."

No thanks; I can think for myself, I don't need Satyr to do it for me.

"It says that an intelligent authority is required to understand, and compare, the values of some humans, against others."

This doesn't follow, it's just you fucking idiots at BlowThyself making things up.

"If you account for the fact that people have differing values, beliefs, and opinions, then yet another authority is needed to compare these, while holding a value of his own."

This only makes sense in your ridiculous worldview. Who other than you lot believe this? More to the point, what makes you think that everyone thinks this?

"This is called perspectivism, and is a postmodern branch of philosophy. If you don't know what this is, then I recommend you to look it up."

So you believe that everyone who doesn't think like a small bunch of fucking idiots is a perspectivist?

"Here is its premise, since I will assume you are either stupid or uniformed. The premise of perspectivism, is that every organic lifeform withholds a bias, based on subjective values, beliefs, and opinions."

Oh, I see. You are a post-modern perspectivist. Satyr's not going to like that.

"To conclude, this means that any morality must be genetic, since every perspective accounts for an underlying moral value."

This sentence is gibberish. I defy you to rephrase it in a way that isn't utter bollocks.



"I realize I'm speaking to a child here, let me simplify."

You're too kind.

"A rare group of humans are self-aware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions. Know thyself"

A rare bunch of wankers have found similarly deluded nutters thanks to the internet.

"Most humans are unaware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions.
Most humans who are unaware, do not want to become aware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions."

Most people are not interested in the nonsense you spout.

"Because ignorance is bliss."

You should know.

"Because it's easier to be led by authority."

E.g. Satyr.

"God" is the authority of the Judeo-Christian culture, and all of its products. Billions of humans on Earth are slaves to this particular ideology."

And billions of people simply do not fit your pathetic template.

"Ideologies and morality is genetic.
Because every living organism has a bias, set within its own perspective."

What do you think this means?

"This perspective represents values, beliefs, and opinions.
This bias represents discrimination, the ability to discriminate, and the ability to self-censor by selective reasoning and compartmentalization."

Same question. Do you have any idea what this actually means?

reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Relationships

Post by reasonvemotion » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Atthet:
It says that an intelligent authority is required to understand, and compare, the values of some humans, against others.
A rare group of humans are self-aware of their own values, beliefs, and opinions. Know thyself

Because it's easier to be led by authority. "God" is the authority of the Judeo-Christian culture, and all of its products. Billions of humans on Earth are slaves to this particular ideology.
You delude yourself. It is no different on Know Thyself, to any other slave ideology. You are led by Satyr and he is acknowledged by the contributors as their authority, their "God". If one reads what is written on that forum, there are no differing values, beliefs or opinions. The content is really a system, of "comforting pats on the back". There is no dissension, no controversy.

There is no evidence of original thought that deviates from Satyr's view points, only repetitive intellectual nodding of heads, all in favor, say I" and I hear a chorus of I's all of the same opinion and sometimes there is not even that, sometimes silence, heads bowed in reverence, like you Atthet, it always comes down to "Satyr" for you. Is that original thought?

It is indeed easier to be led by Satyr, than think for yourselves.

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:03 pm

uwot wrote:And billions of people simply do not fit your pathetic template.
You're wrong. You're anti-science. If you were pro-science, and pro-philosophy, then you could accept that people categorize billions of people every day. This category is called the "human" specie. We do it. You do it. I do it. Everybody does it.
The better question to ask is, why are you so selective at your categorization? Why do you accept, and admit, and pander to "science" in one sentence, but then, immediately, reverse your logic in the next sentence? Why are you so easy to contradict?
The answer becomes very easy, and obvious, after studying you and other human specimens like you. You are pro-science, until science contradicts your belief system. It is precisely when science attacks your Judeo-Christian dogma, and goes beyond good and evil, that you turn off mentally. You then reveal yourself, and expose the quality of your mind, for all who watch and are interested to see the full effects and consequences of philosophy and its inquiry.
uwot wrote:"Ideologies and morality is genetic.
Because every living organism has a bias, set within its own perspective."

What do you think this means?

"This perspective represents values, beliefs, and opinions.
This bias represents discrimination, the ability to discriminate, and the ability to self-censor by selective reasoning and compartmentalization."

Same question. Do you have any idea what this actually means?
It means, that you believe things, have values, and opinions, that you are unaware of.
It means, that I believe things, have values, and opinions, that I am unaware of.
Awareness is important, to some. Awareness, itself, is another value.
Awareness is consciousness. And consciousness is discrimination. To become aware of the world, and ourselves within the world, we must heavily discriminate, find difference, exaggerate difference, and demonstrate all the causes of these differences. We must be racist, sexist, genderist, heightist, specieist. We must divide everything apart, before we can begin to see anything at all.

Now, you wowow, are a Judeo-Christian, and either lean toward being a Jew, or being a Christian. And there are billions of humans, just like you, with the same values, the same beliefs, the exact same opinions. I've studied your kind for a long time now. I've poked and prodded many of you human specimens, watched your reactions, and I know your weaknesses. Your Judeo-Christian mindset, your mentality and metaphysics, betrays reactions and reflexes to certain stimuli and stressors.
You are a monist and display a monotheistic mentality. Wowow, you believe that "all is one", and if all is not one, then you believe that "all should be one". You are pro-unificiation, pro-unity, pro-submission, anti-conflict, anti-violence, anti-war.
You are pro-love, pro-connection, pro-merger.

This is an indication of your weakness, your lack of strength, your lack of wanting to disconnect from scummy human beings, your lack of wanting to distance yourself from retards, psychopaths, and the mentally ill. You are part of them. You raise them, as what human life should be. You are a proponent for weakness, not strength. You hate what is strong, because it reminds you of all the countless failures of your life, one by one by one. It relives all those painful memories, that you've had in your life, and all your crushed dreams that you gave up on.
You were not strong enough, to hold onto them. You never had hope, in yourself, to achieve them. You were destroyed by something far stronger, far more immense, far more complex than you can possibly imagine. You were destroyed, from birth, to become a slave, to a system you will never fully understand, nor will ever fully want to reject, if you did understand it.
Because you depend on this system, this mountain of lies, that you define your life with, along with all the things you value and hold dearest to your heart.

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:You delude yourself. It is no different on Know Thyself, to any other slave ideology. You are led by Satyr and he is acknowledged by the contributors as their authority, their "God". If one reads what is written on that forum, there are no differing values, beliefs or opinions. The content is really a system, of "comforting pats on the back". There is no dissension, no controversy.

There is no evidence of original thought that deviates from Satyr's view points, only repetitive intellectual nodding of heads, all in favor, say I" and I hear a chorus of I's all of the same opinion and sometimes there is not even that, sometimes silence, heads bowed in reverence, like you Atthet, it always comes down to "Satyr" for you. Is that original thought?

It is indeed easier to be led by Satyr, than think for yourselves.
Wrong, there is diverse opinion and belief there. You have not looked deeper, allemotion.
I am disappointed in you. I wanted to see you, fully, undressed, naked. I wanted to see what the honest you, looks like. You have been a coward before, and you continue to be a coward, now. If you hesitate, then you are lost. Know thyself is only for those who will not hesitate, to believe, to value, and to hold any possible "honest" opinion.
You are scared.

uwot
Posts: 4890
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Relationships

Post by uwot » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi Atthet

"You are pro-science, until science contradicts your belief system."

Specifically: what science contradicts my belief system?

Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Relationships

Post by Atthet » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:56 pm

uwot wrote:Specifically: what science contradicts my belief system?
uwot wrote:And billions of people simply do not fit your pathetic template.
All of science contradicts this. Billions of people fit into the category of what you call "human". Billions of people fit into the category of what you call monotheistic, including Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
Face it, wowow, you're wrong. You're anti-science. And you're anti-reason.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests