Teen Pregnancy

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Outsider

Re: Teen Pregnancy

Post by Outsider »

reasonvemotion wrote:15 and pregnant?

Difficult to give an opinion, but from my own perspective, given I was a late starter not at 15, I find it difficult to comprehend at that age, having said this I had girlfriends who did have abortions at an early age. I guess it is the "unlucky" ones who fall pregnant.

I do acknowledge, however, you can brainwash, discuss, warn but if the hormones kick in all is forgotten about the "responsibility of your actions".

So my view on this is simply, contracepton, the sooner the better. I don't want to have to bring up my daughter's daughter.
That's right. Contraception. Its easily a pill away.
Lets not talk about cultural causes, cultural ills.
That's too hard.
What do they call cultural physicians these days? Insane, Gay, Sexist, Racist, Nazi, Evil?

[I want an icon for chuckles! :| ]
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Outsider wrote:
That's right. Contraception. Its easily a pill away.
Lets not talk about cultural causes, cultural ills.
That's too hard.
What do they call cultural physicians these days? Insane, Gay, Sexist, Racist, Nazi, Evil?

[I want an icon for chuckles! ]

So your a coitus interruptus man, which has a four percent failure rate and relys on great self discipline, which for a man flys in the face of impossible, when he is nearing his climax. Withdrawing is bad news for both the man and the woman, for both suffer as the woman's satisfaction is also tied to the man's. It is a sure way of creating frustration. While I don't champion artificial methods of contracepton, natural methods also have their draw backs. I would be interested to hear your stance on this, as so far you have rejected but have not given any alternatives. I am fairly certain (although I may be wrong, you could be homosexual) you have been there and done that.

[I want an icon for chuckles! ] :x
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Outsider wrote:
Is the custom against pre-marital sex for women in 'love marriages', not 'arranged', as practised even today by the Hindus of India and Indonesia, Muslims of Iran, and the Buddhists of Burma a sexual repression and oppression? Do they need liberation? Do you pity those poor women for not f--king about and 'enjoying' the sexual adventures, for not being sex-junkies moving from one High to another, for never knowing such 'happiness'? Are they stunted and un-free?

Yes and marry at 8 years of age.

I wonder why their populations are so huge. It all has to do with "abstinence". LOL

You are a "fucking" fool.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

[DELETED BY RICK]
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

:lol:
Satyr

Post by Satyr »