Teen Pregnancy

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

Teen Pregnancy

Post by reasonvemotion »

Your daughter, fifteen years of age, comes home and announces she is pregnant.

Keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption or is it exlusively her life and stay out of it.

If she decides to keep the baby, would you as her parents, be willing to take care of her baby for her?

There are many people wanting to adopt, how difficult would it be to give it away.

In this scenario abortion is not an option.

The boyfriend realises his life will change forever, what about school, career. A baby at 16!
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
johngalthasspoken

Re: Teen Pregnancy

Post by johngalthasspoken »

I would force her to take an abortion ,if not i would disown her immediately & kick her out of the house for bringing shame to the family.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

johngalthasspoken wrote:I would force her to take an abortion ,if not i would disown her immediately & kick her out of the house for bringing shame to the family.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Would you consider your daughter going full term, delivering her child/your grandchild and then adopt the child out?

Less drastic than out in the street, 15 and pregnant.

What if the BF wanted her to keep their child?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Or.......................... what if you were the BF and wanted to keep the baby, but her father said abortion or street.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

reasonvemotion wrote:Would you consider your daughter going full term, delivering her child/your grandchild and then adopt the child out?

she should have thought about that before getting knocked up, and i wouldn't regret my decision one bit,hypothetically speaking that is..This is why raising a boy is less hassle,you don't have to worry about these things.Girls are more trouble than they are worth.
John

Post by John »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
reasonvemotion wrote:Would you consider your daughter going full term, delivering her child/your grandchild and then adopt the child out?

she should have thought about that before getting knocked up, and i wouldn't regret my decision one bit,hypothetically speaking that is..
Yes, "hypothetically" because you don't have a child. I think you'd find it a lot harder if you did.
johngalthasspoken wrote:This is why raising a boy is less hassle,you don't have to worry about these things.
So if your son got the girl pregnant you would consider it nothing to do with you?
johngalthasspoken wrote:Girls are more trouble than they are worth.
You're quite the charmer aren't you.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

reasonvemotion wrote:Your daughter, fifteen years of age, comes home and announces she is pregnant.

Keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption or is it exlusively her life and stay out of it.
this is a theoretical question for me as i am still in high school so with that in mind here is my answer

but i would urge her to keep the baby obviously i would not be able to stop her from having an abortion if that is what she would really want - but that would make me very very unhappy
If she decides to keep the baby, would you as her parents, be willing to take care of her baby for her?
ideally my role would be that of a very helpful grandma rather than a primary caregiver

but i would not want my grandchild aborted or given up for adoption and if basically taking over as the babys mom is what it would take that is what i would do
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

reasonvemotion wrote:Your daughter, fifteen years of age, comes home and announces she is pregnant.

There are many people wanting to adopt, how difficult would it be to give it away.

In this scenario abortion is not an option.

The boyfriend realises his life will change forever, what about school, career. A baby at 16!
From second hand experience*, I would say it is her life and she has to make the decisions for herself, albeit with the support from her own parents, the possibly soon-to-be grandparents.

The pregnancy may have been planned or not so I would expect this to have an impact on the decisions of both the daughter and her boyfriend.

*A girl can get pregnant at 15, remain with the boyfriend and then both complete their high school education. While still together as a couple, they can co-ordinate childcare between them, as each completes university and each embark upon their career.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

My daughter will be taught which males are worthy of passing their seed into a new generation. This education will exclude 99.9% of humanity, which constitute genetic garbage and feces. If she seduces a superior alpha male, of the highest quality, then she can have children at any age she wants to, and as many children as she desires.
Any male suitor will need to be very tall, athletic, meet the correct racial and ancestral requirements, must have an extremely high IQ, be extremely rich, neither Jewish nor Christian, he must be a pagan and polytheist, must have a strict philosophical education from a source I trust. He will also need to have killed another man, before asking my daughter on a date.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:My daughter will be taught which males are worthy of passing their seed into a new generation. This education will exclude 99.9% of humanity, which constitute genetic garbage and feces. If she seduces a superior alpha male, of the highest quality, then she can have children at any age she wants to, and as many children as she desires.
Any male suitor will need to be very tall, athletic, meet the correct racial and ancestral requirements, must have an extremely high IQ, be extremely rich, neither Jewish nor Christian, he must be a pagan and polytheist, must have a strict philosophical education from a source I trust. He will also need to have killed another man, before asking my daughter on a date.
Do you move in such circles where a daughter would be able to seduce such a superior alpha male? How would you feel if such a male rejected a daughter if she failed to meet his superior expectations? Can you state which branches of paganism advocate your criteria, which seems to me to be very like the Western ideal - especially the part where, if she meets your criteria, then she has your approval to have children.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Lynn wrote:Do you move in such circles where a daughter would be able to seduce such a superior alpha male?
Yes
Lynn wrote:How would you feel if such a male rejected a daughter if she failed to meet his superior expectations?
The onus is on her to seduce men, which I will help her accomplish as her father. Being the best father of all, my daughter will acquire everything her imagination can possibly desire. If she comes across a male who she does not, or cannot seduce, then she will have to live with this shame. However, this is impossible, once she is educated with my philosophical knowledge, and how to control people's thoughts and beliefs. She will be educated with the highest possible knowledge on Earth, the knowledge which leads to controlling other people's actions directly.
Lynn wrote:Can you state which branches of paganism advocate your criteria, which seems to me to be very like the Western ideal - especially the part where, if she meets your criteria, then she has your approval to have children.
My version of paganism, the version that excludes other people, the version that discriminates and judges other people, negatively. The version of paganism that excludes people like you, Lynn.

The version of paganism that values blood, values family, values the past, values the present, values the future, values heritage, values genetic excellence, values action, values thought. The version of paganism which values life, not death, like you Judeo-Christians.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:
Lynn wrote:Do you move in such circles where a daughter would be able to seduce such a superior alpha male?
Yes
Lynn wrote:How would you feel if such a male rejected a daughter if she failed to meet his superior expectations?
The onus is on her to seduce men, which I will help her accomplish as her father. Being the best father of all, my daughter will acquire everything her imagination can possibly desire. If she comes across a male who she does not, or cannot seduce, then she will have to live with this shame. However, this is impossible, once she is educated with my philosophical knowledge, and how to control people's thoughts and beliefs. She will be educated with the highest possible knowledge on Earth, the knowledge which leads to controlling other people's actions directly.
Lynn wrote:Can you state which branches of paganism advocate your criteria, which seems to me to be very like the Western ideal - especially the part where, if she meets your criteria, then she has your approval to have children.
My version of paganism, the version that excludes other people, the version that discriminates and judges other people, negatively. The version of paganism that excludes people like you, Lynn.

The version of paganism that values blood, values family, values the past, values the present, values the future, values heritage, values genetic excellence, values action, values thought. The version of paganism which values life, not death, like you Judeo-Christians.
Only now that you have defined your version of paganism, I can say for myself that it does not include me because my version of paganism does not exclude, discriminate or judge negatively. However it does value life and the other values you have stated above. And that is why I do not judge you for your incorrect Judeo-Christian assumption of me.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Lynn wrote:my version of paganism does not exclude, discriminate or judge negatively.
Your beliefs define you, Lynn. You are a Christian, because of this belief. You are no pagan. My daughter will be educated to exclude many, many people, from her presence, including Judeo-Christians and people like you, Lynn.

She will be educated to keep her ears open for statements like yours, which define you for what you truly are, and can never hope to become otherwise. She will be informed to identify Christians like you, and to stay far the fuck away, from you. She will be educated how to lie to you and your ilk, with a smile on her face, and boldly staring into your eyes. She will appear to you as a friend, beautiful, polite, warmhearted, while inside her head, she will despise people like you, Lynn.
Because a lower type must not associate with a higher type. I will inspire her toward excellence, and away from mediocrity, like you Christians advocate. You Christians, Lynns, are the average, the meek, the mediocre, the uninspiring, the nothing-specials.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:
Lynn wrote:my version of paganism does not exclude, discriminate or judge negatively.
Your beliefs define you, Lynn. You are a Christian, because of this belief. You are no pagan. My daughter will be educated to exclude many, many people, from her presence, including Judeo-Christians and people like you, Lynn.

She will be educated to keep her ears open for statements like yours, which define you for what you truly are, and can never hope to become otherwise. She will be informed to identify Christians like you, and to stay far the fuck away, from you. She will be educated how to lie to you and your ilk, with a smile on her face, and boldly staring into your eyes. She will appear to you as a friend, beautiful, polite, warmhearted, while inside her head, she will despise people like you, Lynn.
Because a lower type must not associate with a higher type. I will inspire her toward excellence, and away from mediocrity, like you Christians advocate. You Christians, Lynns, are the average, the meek, the mediocre, the uninspiring, the nothing-specials.
Nope, your attempt to control my thoughts and beliefs doesn't work but nice try :lol: .
Atthet wrote:My version of paganism, the version that excludes other people, the version that discriminates and judges other people, negatively. The version of paganism that excludes people like you, Lynn.