Slapping Women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

johngalthasspoken

Slapping Women

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Last edited by johngalthasspoken on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mickthinks

Re: Slapping Women

Post by mickthinks »

What is "appropriate", and who gets to make the judgement?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

When is it appropriate for a woman to slap a man?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

johngalthasspoken wrote:Is it ok to hit a broad when it's appropriate ?

THE GOLDEN AGE OF BROAD SMACKING

SEAN CONNERY - A REAL ALPHA MALE ON SLAPPING WOMEN

Is it ok for you to beat up your mom when it's 'appropriate'?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

chaz wyman wrote:When is it appropriate for a woman to slap a man?
When a man slaps a woman he can easily knock her to the ground or even across the room.
And I don't think it's 'appropriate' for either sex to be slapping one another.
johngalthasspoken

chaz wyman wrote:When is it appropriate for a woman to slap a man?
women these days do it all the time. emasculated wimpy males like yourself ,allow their women to dominate over them.
johngalthasspoken

mickthinks wrote:What is "appropriate", and who gets to make the judgement?
in Sean Connery's own words ""I don't think it's that bad,I think that it depends entirely on the circumstances and if it merits it.Well, if you have tried everything else -- and women are pretty good at this -- if they can't leave it alone. They don't, they wanna have the last word, then you give them the last word, but they're not happy with the last word. They want to say it again and get into a really provocative situation, then I think it's absolutely right.""

i hope that answers your question 8)
johngalthasspoken

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Is it ok for you to beat up your mom when it's 'appropriate'?
NO, but i don't give any other woman any advantage for simply having a vagina
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

There exists an absolute law in nature. If you give unlimited power to any organism, without responsibility or threat of repercussion, then this organism will eventually abuse its power. This is happening to the female specie of human, right now. Females, and children, are being given so much more power than any age ever before, without responsibility or threat of retribution.
It may be appropriate to slap a woman, lightly, in some situations, given the nature of the postmodern woman and her mentality today.
If women are not punished by their social transgressions against gender norms, then power given to women and children, will continue to grow unchecked, and eventually become more corrupt in Judeo-Christian societies. The Judaic element adds to this perverted sense of woman's "empowerment". When, in reality, it is a complete destruction and travesty of Western, non-Judaic society, culture, and life.

A light slap in the face from an alpha male, when back-talking, designates to women which men are in charge and at the top of social hierarchies. A dominant male will not flinch or hesitate to do this, and will not face retaliation from beta male manginas, because he will have the backing of his own beta males, and numbers of his own.
johngalthasspoken

Atthet - i agree 100% 8)
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

johngalthasspoken wrote:"They want to say it again and get into a really provocative situation, then I think it's absolutely right"
So a bad act is good when it can be blamed on the provoker?
johngalthasspoken

mickthinks wrote:
johngalthasspoken wrote:"They want to say it again and get into a really provocative situation, then I think it's absolutely right"
So a bad act is good when it can be blamed on the provoker?
nothing wrong with a gentle slap 8)
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

mickthinks wrote:So a bad act is good when it can be blamed on the provoker?
You are ignoring that slander is a bad act, which often causes violence.
If a man called another man a faggot, to his face, and then was punched and beaten for the insult, we'd not think twice about it, mickthink.
So if a woman called a man a faggot, to his face, then why does she receive some sort of special protection, or privilege, giving her the "right" to abuse, without facing physical repercussion? Why is the female specie protected, but the male specie is not?

Now, apply this thinking to the Western depiction of prophet muhammad, and its provocation and justification for violence. What does this say about gender and power?
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

johngalthasspoken wrote:nothing wrong with a gentle slap
There's nothing gentle about the kind of violence under discussion here, JonnieGee
Atthet wrote:You are ignoring that slander is a bad act, which often causes violence.
No, I'm not. Slander doesn't cause violence, and though it may provoke it, "I was provoked" is not, in itself, a valid defence of wrong-doing.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

mickthinks wrote:Slander doesn't cause violence
Slander can cause violence, micktriestothink. If you depict or insult the prophet muhammad, then muslims will kill you.
Do you need me to simplify further?