Slapping Women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

SecularCauses

Re: Slapping Women

Post by SecularCauses »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
johngalthasspoken wrote::shock: what a clueless broad you are, i'm a Pagan . your secular humanism,feminism, are continuations of Judeo-christian ethos. you've happily re-packages the same 'ol stinking pile of shit. you may not believe in a "god",but you certainly think like a christian.
Yeah, slap away then. Why should I care if you give some desperate, luckless broad a few black eyes?
A pagan? Don't white supremacist crap worship pagans? That would explain a lot. This guy is just a self-hating homosexual who thinks being a neo-nazi will cover up for it. There are a lot of these dips on here. Pagans have gods for rain, thunder, water, guarding doorways, etc., etc. A pagan can't walk two inches without bumping into about 50 gods for this and that. Talk about an idiot. At least Christers are only deluded enough to believe in two gods, while Pagans are deluded enough to believe in millions of them.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Why the need to believe in either pagan or Christian, fundamentally the process is the same. A higher esoteric power. Why not believe in You.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

SecularCauses wrote:A pagan? Don't white supremacist crap worship pagans? That would explain a lot. This guy is just a self-hating homosexual who thinks being a neo-nazi will cover up for it. There are a lot of these dips on here. Pagans have gods for rain, thunder, water, guarding doorways, etc., etc. A pagan can't walk two inches without bumping into about 50 gods for this and that. Talk about an idiot. At least Christers are only deluded enough to believe in two gods, while Pagans are deluded enough to believe in millions of them.
whenever i refer to Paganism, i mean the Religion of the Ancient City, whose tripodal support was Tradition, Family, and Property.
PhilosophicalCaveman

Post by PhilosophicalCaveman »

When it is appropriate for either gender to slap each other? --only during mutual sex, of course.