Misogyny

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Re: Misogyny

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Hmm, I take it you are referring to the cloven-hoofed one?? I would say that anyone who is curious, has a desire to understand, and is prepared to think rationally and utilise their ability to reason and use logic, is a philosopher.
That's like saying, anyone who wants to be a racecar driver, is a racecar driver, even if they're 6 years old?
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: As a matter of fact many studies show women to have a higher average IQ than men, which probably means we are about equal because someone will come up with other tests that show the opposite. Clearly women must have been evolving something between their ears in all those millions of years. How do you define a philosopher? Who are the philosophers on this forum?

the average Joe is on a par intellectually with the average Jane & have similar IQ.but males have a monopoly when it comes to genius level IQ. fewer women will have the very high visio/spatial intelligence required by physics, engineering, and mathematics. Even small differences in averages or standard deviation, can have huge effect on the ends. The advantage in male averages, coupled with their wider spread, mean that vastly more men end up with the abilities needed to perform at a high level in the sciences. What we would expect is what we get: vastly more men at high levels in the sciences...the bottom line is that females are destined for mediocrity. Besides, thinking too much gives you wrinkles, sweets. :mrgreen: .

we can pretend that all races are equal & genders are equal, but none of that has any footing in reality. Few decades of social engineering cannot overcome hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary biology.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: As a matter of fact many studies show women to have a higher average IQ than men, which probably means we are about equal because someone will come up with other tests that show the opposite. Clearly women must have been evolving something between their ears in all those millions of years. How do you define a philosopher? Who are the philosophers on this forum?

the average Joe is on a par intellectually with the average Jane & have similar IQ.but males have a monopoly when it comes to genius level IQ. fewer women will have the very high visio/spatial intelligence required by physics, engineering, and mathematics. Even small differences in averages or standard deviation, can have huge effect on the ends. The advantage in male averages, coupled with their wider spread, mean that vastly more men end up with the abilities needed to perform at a high level in the sciences. What we would expect is what we get: vastly more men at high levels in the sciences...the bottom line is that females are destined for mediocrity. Besides, thinking too much gives you wrinkles, sweets. :mrgreen: .

we can pretend that all races are equal & genders are equal, but none of that has any footing in reality. Few decades of social engineering cannot overcome hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary biology.
First, there are no such thing as races, so you have dedicated your life to a fiction. Second, there cannot be a genetic difference between the sexes when it comes to IQ because they share the same DNA. There is no such thing as a monopoly on genius IQ by men. As if a putz like you has the spatial ability of a Lisa Randall. Give me a break. Go check out a list of university professors in mathematics, engineering, physics, and you will see a number of women showing up, even at top universities. The reality is that women still face a lot of discrimination in those fields.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Hmm, I take it you are referring to the cloven-hoofed one?? I would say that anyone who is curious, has a desire to understand, and is prepared to think rationally and utilise their ability to reason and use logic, is a philosopher.
That's like saying, anyone who wants to be a racecar driver, is a racecar driver, even if they're 6 years old?
That's makes no sense.
vegetariantaxidermy

Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blix

Post by Blix »

that's probably because they have been treated like crap by guys like Atthet for so long that they have gotten used to it. But guys like him can't hold women back anymore and he's in the minority when it comes to men so his forces are not that powerful.
vegetariantaxidermy

Blix wrote:that's probably because they have been treated like crap by guys like Atthet for so long that they have gotten used to it. But guys like him can't hold women back anymore and he's in the minority when it comes to men so his forces are not that powerful.
I'm not sure that atthet would treat women close to him like crap. That's the weird anomaly. He's probably very attentive and kind to his wife and johngal more than likely has his mother propped up in his basement Norman Bates style. The worst Nazis were dutiful husbands and fathers. I've never understood where male misogyny comes from. They have some nerve hating women.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I'm not sure that atthet would treat women close to him like crap. That's the weird anomaly. He's probably very attentive and kind to his wife and johngal more than likely has his mother propped up in his basement Norman Bates style. The worst Nazis were dutiful husbands and fathers. I've never understood where male misogyny comes from. They have some nerve hating women.
That's exactly correct.
vegetariantaxidermy

Atthet wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I'm not sure that atthet would treat women close to him like crap. That's the weird anomaly. He's probably very attentive and kind to his wife and johngal more than likely has his mother propped up in his basement Norman Bates style. The worst Nazis were dutiful husbands and fathers. I've never understood where male misogyny comes from. They have some nerve hating women.
That's exactly correct.
That shows how irrational you are then, and how irrational misogyny is. You love your wife, yet you hate women. That makes sooo much sense. Johngal worships his mother, but hates women. WTF??
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Who said I hated women? Just because a bunch of genetic feces accuse me of misogyny, doesn't mean I'm a misogynist.
In fact, I probably "love" women more than anybody here.
What is "love"? Define that word for me, extensively, please? Define "hate"?
vegetariantaxidermy

Atthet wrote:Who said I hated women? Just because a bunch of genetic feces accuse me of misogyny, doesn't mean I'm a misogynist.
I don't need to. What you write speaks for itself.
vegetariantaxidermy

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Atthet wrote:Who said I hated women? Just because a bunch of genetic feces accuse me of misogyny, doesn't mean I'm a misogynist.
I don't need to. What you write speaks for itself.
Why do you put love in quotation marks? Can't bring yourself to 'say' the actual word?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I don't need to. What you write speaks for itself.
So, if I say a powerful man should have free sexual access to a woman, anytime he wants, then this is evil, hateful, and misogynist, isn't it?
But, if I say any woman should have free sexual access to men, anytime she wants, then what is this?
Don't pull veggy pellet turds out your ass, veggy, tell me why a man's sexual power over women is evil, while a woman's sexual power of men, is not evil?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Why do you put love in quotation marks? Can't bring yourself to 'say' the actual word?
You should work on answering my questions, before posing questions of your own. I'll be courteous and entertain your questions, for now. I say "love", because what Judeo-Christians humanists know of love, is not love to me. That is hate. Judeo-Christians raise their children to call love, hate, and to call hate, love.
For example, pride in yourself, as a man, is hateful in Judeo-Christian tradition and dogma, unless it is toward serving God. That is hateful, not loving. To me, pride is a form of love, and a man having power over others, including women too, can also be a form of love.

There is something more to be said about men with great power, who do not use this against the weaker elements of society. Just because a man can have many women, doesn't mean that he will, or should. That doesn't make his will wrong, though, if he does partake in lust for the flesh of women.
vegetariantaxidermy

Atthet wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Why do you put love in quotation marks? Can't bring yourself to 'say' the actual word?
You should work on answering my questions, before posing questions of your own. I'll be courteous and entertain your questions, for now. I say "love", because what Judeo-Christians humanists know of love, is not love to me. That is hate. Judeo-Christians raise their children to call love, hate, and to call hate, love.
For example, pride in yourself, as a man, is hateful in Judeo-Christian tradition and dogma, unless it is toward serving God. That is hateful, not loving. To me, pride is a form of love, and a man having power over others, including women too, can also be a form of love.

There is something more to be said about men with great power, who do not use this against the weaker elements of society. Just because a man can have many women, doesn't mean that he will, or should. That doesn't make his will wrong, though, if he does partake in lust for the flesh of women.
What is a 'Judeo-Christian'? If I'm one then you could at least tell me what it is. :)