Male Interviolence

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

Re: Male Interviolence

Post by Atthet »

chaz wyman wrote:I am a teacher working in the UK, we do not teach anyone to hate Hitler.
Hitler and his followers, like you are history.
I didn't bother reading the rest of this bullshit.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/09/1 ... UB20120918
reuters wrote:By Michael Holden
LONDON | Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10pm BST
(Reuters) - One of Britain's most wanted fugitives killed two unarmed policewomen on Tuesday in a gun and grenade ambush, police said, killings which are likely to reignite a long-running debate over whether British officers should carry guns.

Police constables Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23, were gunned down in a hail of bullets after responding to a hoax call about a burglary in the northern English city of Manchester.

Despite shock over the murders, described by Prime Minister David Cameron as "despicable", senior police officers said they were determined that the British force would remain one of few in the world which is not routinely armed.

Police said the two constables, one of whom was about to be married, had been deliberately lured into a trap by Dale Cregan, 29, a suspect in another double killing in the city. Cregan handed himself into a local police station after the shooting.

Either Cregan or an associate made the false burglary report to lure the officers to the scene, said Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Peter Fahy.

"Then he has come out and shot and killed them both," Fahy told reporters, adding Cregan also threw a grenade at them.

"Certainly, it would appear to be that he has deliberately done this in an act of absolutely cold-blooded murder. It's almost impossible to fathom such an evil act."

Fahy did not offer any possible motive for the ambush.

Witnesses reported hearing more than a dozen shots and an explosion. One of the officers died at the scene and the other in hospital, police said.

"PURE EVIL"

Fahy said catching Cregan had been their top priority since the murder of David Short in August and the shooting of Short's son Mark in a pub in May.

Local media said those killings resulted from a long-running family feud and police had offered a 50,000 pound reward for information leading to his arrest.

Politicians and chief officers across the country spoke of their horror at Tuesday's shootings.

"What we've seen is just (an) absolutely despicable act of pure evil," Cameron said in a statement.

It is rare for British police officers, especially female constables, to be killed in the line of duty. Unlike the bulk of forces across the world, the overwhelming majority of Britain's 150,000 police officers do not regularly carry firearms, although every force has special armed units and some carry electric Taser stun guns.

The last time more than one police officer was shot dead in the same incident in Britain was in the 1960s.

In 2005, unarmed constable Sharon Beshenivsky was killed and a female colleague wounded when they went to investigate an armed robbery in the northern English city of Bradford.

That led to a heated debate over whether Britain should arm its police, but Fahy, other senior officers and politicians again said they did not want officers to carry firearms.

"We are passionate that the British style of policing is routinely unarmed policing," he said.

"Sadly we know from the experience in America and other countries that having armed officers certainly does not mean sadly that police officers do not end up getting shot dead."

Cameron said more armed units were now available than previously. "This was supposed to be the response to a domestic burglary and that wouldn't require armed officers," he said.

Paying tribute to the dead officers, Fahy said the karate-loving Hughes had worked for the police for three years and Bone, who had five years service, was preparing for her wedding.

"Her partner only spoke to her this morning about the wedding invites and fellow officers gave her advice about to make them on the computer," he said.

(Additional reporting by Peter Griffiths; editing by Guy Faulconbridge and Mark Heinrich)

(This story changes age of Hughes after correction from police)
Hey, look cheeze wine man, you stupid, stupid son of a bitch!
"Then he has come out and shot and killed them both," Fahy told reporters, adding Cregan also threw a grenade at them.
"Certainly, it would appear to be that he has deliberately done this in an act of absolutely cold-blooded murder. It's almost impossible to fathom such an evil act."

Witnesses reported hearing more than a dozen shots and an explosion. One of the officers died at the scene and the other in hospital, police said.

"PURE EVIL"
It's evil to kill women and children, but if the police officers were men, then it wouldn't be such a big fuss. It's only "evil" to murder women and children, we all know this, thanks to Judaism. The value of human life goes like this: Jews above everybody else in value, Jewish women and children above Jewish men, all other women and children above all other men.
Goy men are least valuable of all. It's, perhaps, even a good thing to murder some men?
Men are worth less than women and children in every society on Earth?

Doesn't this mean men and women are not equal?
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

I think the reaction to the deaths of the two women police constables is a reaction to the death of any member of the police force, as quoted below. Yes, it was two women and there are more outlets which provide a means to voice outrage at such events but I believe the reaction would be the same, irrespective of gender.
Danny Shaw http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19635239 wrote:This is arguably the blackest day in the history of the police service of England and Wales since three police officers were shot dead in west London in 1966.
with details of this at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepherd's_Bush_murders

List of British police officers killed in the line of duty http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Br ... ne_of_duty
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

You're wrong, Lynn. Women and children have more intrinsic value in life, simply from being born. Men and women are not equal, accept it. Don't lie to me.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:You're wrong, Lynn. Women and children have more intrinsic value in life, simply from being born. Men and women are not equal, accept it. Don't lie to me.
In the context of the police fatalities, I feel no different in my reaction because it was women rather than men. I think perhaps you chose the wrong example as it invokes more than gender issues in the UK.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Lynn wrote:In the context of the police fatalities, I feel no different in my reaction because it was women rather than men. I think perhaps you chose the wrong example as it invokes more than gender issues in the UK.
Read it again, notice the word "evil". Why was it "evil"? It was evil, because the victims were women, not men. If policemen had been killed, then it would have been "horrendous", but not "evil". It's only "evil", when women and children are murdered, indicating their higher intrinsic and social value than grown, adult men.
$1M bail for LA-area man over death threat posts
By GREG RISLING | Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former Yale University student remained jailed on $1 million bail, an amount normally reserved for murder or other crimes that could result in life sentences, after authorities say he made online death threats to children.
Eric Yee, a 21-year-old who recently withdrew from the Ivy League university, posted on ESPN's website that he was watching children and wouldn't mind killing them, Los Angeles County sheriff's officials said Tuesday.

Yee was taken into custody Monday at his parents' home, which is on a street that overlooks two schools in Santa Clarita, Calif. Several guns were found there.

Sheriff's Lt. Steve Low said Yee was arrested for investigation of making terrorist threats.

Experts said the bail amount was very high for a person suspected of making terrorist threats.

"To put it in perspective, $1 million is the presumptive bail for murder," said Hanni Fakhoury, an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation and a former federal public defender who is not involved in the case. In comparison, the presumptive bail for making terrorist threats is $50,000 and it would take many specific circumstances to push it much higher, Fakhoury said.
Sheriff's Deputy Josh Dubin told the Los Angeles Times that the department had requested "a bail enhancement because of the totality of the situation," but would not elaborate.

Yee was arrested after the sports network ESPN reported threats were posted in a reader response section to an online story about new Nike sneakers named after LeBron James that cost $270 a pair. Some of the nearly 3,000 reader comments on the story talked about children possibly getting killed over the expensive sneakers, said ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys.
The post that led police to Yee referred to a shooting that would be like the one in Aurora, Colo., where 12 people were killed and 58 others were injured in July, authorities said.

"What he was posting had nothing to do with sports," Soltys said. "We closely monitor the message boards and anytime we get a threat, we're alerting law enforcement officials."

An employee at ESPN headquarters in Bristol, Conn., notified local police the same day and they linked the comments to the home of Yee's parents. Sheriff's investigators watched the home until they got a search warrant.

Yee and his family could not be reached for comment. A call to a phone number for him went to voicemail.

Both schools near the home were open Tuesday, although at least three children didn't attend class after they were notified by the school about the arrest, said Dianne Saunders, principal of Santa Clarita Elementary School.

Authorities didn't disclose how serious the threat was, but they were looking to see if the suspect had made similar posts on the Internet. Low also said investigators were trying to determine if anybody else might be involved.

"We take all these kinds of threats serious, especially with the climate of other shootings around the nation over the past year," Low said.

Sheriff's investigators were working with Bristol police and police at Yale University, which said Yee was a student until he withdrew this May for undisclosed reasons. Yale officials said he had been expected to graduate with a bachelor's degree in economics this past spring.

A Yale website listed him as a member of its class of 2012 and a participant in a leadership training program.

___
Associated Press writers David Collins and Michael Melia in Hartford, Conn., contributed to this report.
he made online death threats to children.

"To put it in perspective, $1 million is the presumptive bail for murder," said Hanni Fakhoury, an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation and a former federal public defender who is not involved in the case. In comparison, the presumptive bail for making terrorist threats is $50,000 and it would take many specific circumstances to push it much higher, Fakhoury said.
Sheriff's Deputy Josh Dubin told the Los Angeles Times that the department had requested "a bail enhancement because of the totality of the situation," but would not elaborate.
Again, when children are targeted by threats of violence, the punishment is much more severe. Women and children are protected in societies, and have more intrinsic value than men.

Conclusion? Men and women and children are not equal, not even close. Children have the highest intrinsic value, then women, then children. In Judeo-Christian societies, baby girls have more value than baby boys. In Islamic societies, patriarchal, baby boys have more value than baby girls.

Wake, the fuck, up, Lynn! Don't lie to me anymore! Philosophy must recognize the truth! You must admit the truth!
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:I am a teacher working in the UK, we do not teach anyone to hate Hitler.
Hitler and his followers, like you are history.
I didn't bother reading the rest of this bullshit.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/09/1 ... UB20120918
reuters wrote:By Michael Holden
LONDON | Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:10pm BST
(Reuters) - One of Britain's most wanted fugitives killed two unarmed policewomen on Tuesday in a gun and grenade ambush, police said, killings which are likely to reignite a long-running debate over whether British officers should carry guns./////////rection from police)
Hey, look cheeze wine man, you stupid, stupid son of a bitch!

Hey moron, this has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

"PURE EVIL"
It's evil to kill women and children, but if the police officers were men, then it wouldn't be such a big fuss.

There is ALWAYS a fuss when policeman or women dies, idiot!

Doesn't this mean men and women are not equal?

The Police who were shot were women. This DIRECTLY REFUTES YOUR STATEMENT.
If women were more important than men, then they would be wearing guns.
Thankfully very few police are shot in the UK. They don't wear guns "routinely" and that means that criminals don't routinely wear them either.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Atthet wrote:You're wrong, Lynn. Women and children have more intrinsic value in life, simply from being born. Men and women are not equal, accept it. Don't lie to me.
You need to look up the word "intrinsic" you have not got a fucking clue what it means.
If it is true what you say, then you are arguing against yourself.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote:
Lynn wrote:In the context of the police fatalities, I feel no different in my reaction because it was women rather than men. I think perhaps you chose the wrong example as it invokes more than gender issues in the UK.
Read it again, notice the word "evil". Why was it "evil"? It was evil, because the victims were women, not men. If policemen had been killed, then it would have been "horrendous", but not "evil". It's only "evil", when women and children are murdered, indicating their higher intrinsic and social value than grown, adult men.

Again, when children are targeted by threats of violence, the punishment is much more severe. Women and children are protected in societies, and have more intrinsic value than men.

Conclusion? Men and women and children are not equal, not even close. Children have the highest intrinsic value, then women, then children. In Judeo-Christian societies, baby girls have more value than baby boys. In Islamic societies, patriarchal, baby boys have more value than baby girls.

Wake, the fuck, up, Lynn! Don't lie to me anymore! Philosophy must recognize the truth! You must admit the truth!
Nope, I stand by how I regard it.

Taking into account my own life experience and aspects of history, I have not seen that women and children have a higher value than men and I have witnessed where the opposite is true. Perhaps it is a cultural conflict we have reached in this discussion. In my interaction with what you have referred to as Judeo-Christian society, I have found that, like Islam, baby boys are more sought after and highly regarded than baby girls; and both women and children are treated as second class citizens. I try not to let these experiences skew my world view. Is it that you have had the opposite experience? Perhaps feeling that you have been made to feel less worthy than women or children? To me, that is not the way it should be either - that is my truth.

Edited - after reading Chaz's post, intrinsic removed from response.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

Lynn, you are a liar.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

It now appears to me, that the female specie, must do and commit all in her power, to lie about the truth of female intrinsic social value. There must be a genetic, biological compulsion for women and females to lie, about the higher social value of women, innate within most or all human societies.

Women are natural liars.
Women must lie about intrinsic human value, because it is in their immediate and indefinite vested future, to maintain a status of complete immunity, privilege, and freedom in human societies. But, there are some costs. In exchange for a higher social value, women are forced into some specific behaviors, including.
Beauty
Child rearing
Socializing/Persona

Lying requires an evolved sense of memorization, in order to remember lies and contradictions. Women have an evolved, female brain, fit to develop and perpetuate such lies. These lies are not just specified to individuals, but they are socialized, institutionalized, memetic, and highly viral. The promotion of such values become abstracted into the masculine areas of life, as.
Humanity
Equality
Rights
Security
Privilege
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Atthet wrote: In exchange for a higher social value, women are forced into some specific behaviors, including.
Beauty
Child rearing
Socializing/Persona
So lack of these specific behaviours explain me ;).
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Have you ever stood on a train platform in peak hour.

I have seen men forcibily push women aside and keep pushing until they get a seat on the train. Meanwhile the women stare in wonderment at each other, like, is this guy for real. Women hold no special place in this world for men. According to your sex, or more likely you, as it appears you seem to suffer from some sort of "rejection", your attitude is......" it is them or us".

You witness some bad behavior on trains towards women.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Oddly enough, I was last to get on the train but not last on the platform and standing in the corridor for 20minutes while two guys were seated. I now have a seat in the corridor but only because the two guys got off the train at the same stop.
And yes, I am dressed liked a woman today, high heels and all :).
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

reasonvemotion wrote:Have you ever stood on a train platform in peak hour.

I have seen men forcibily push women aside and keep pushing until they get a seat on the train. Meanwhile the women stare in wonderment at each other, like, is this guy for real. Women hold no special place in this world for men. According to your sex, or more likely you, as it appears you seem to suffer from some sort of "rejection", your attitude is......" it is them or us".

You witness some bad behavior on trains towards women.
You asked for "equality" sweets, now you have it.chivalry is so 20th century & patriarchal
You can't have it both ways sister :wink:
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Lynn - are you the same Lynn on satyr's forum ?