boys and girls

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kayla

boys and girls

Post by Kayla »

i had a weird job recently i got paid to organize and then supervise a 7th birthday party for a little boy with lots of kids in attendance

well there were lots of kids there and they boys were busy running around shrieking and bashing each other in the head

the girls were very well behaved and voluntarily helped me set up the place

now grown ups try to encourage both boys and girls to be nice and helpful etc

what basis is there for the belief that these differences are all a result of socialization rather than biology?
mtmynd1

Re: boys and girls

Post by mtmynd1 »

Kayla wrote:what basis is there for the belief that these differences are all a result of socialization rather than biology?
poor observation.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

mtmynd1 wrote:
Kayla wrote:what basis is there for the belief that these differences are all a result of socialization rather than biology?
poor observation.
Excellent response, moron.

At least you are learning to see through the liberal brain-washing.
The desire to turn all differences from natural (sum of all nurturing; the sum of all the past) into the immediate is an anti-nature stance attempting to support the illusion of uniformity.
The little ****, above, is suffering form acute institutionalization....manipulating her cuntish desires and self-interests.
For this ****, all differences must be made a matter of edumucation, so that niggers also rise to the status of equal with some good training and hypocrisy.

Liberalism is, in act, a war on the past: nature being the past determining the present.
It invents ideas and makes of the future its paradise.
Christians= Paradise...some future other-worldy place where all is made right.
Secular humanist/ Liberal= Utopia, a coming future erasing, correcting, replacing the past with human desires, creating a paradise on Earth.

These retards only stop short of telling us that chimps can also be raised to the status of human since nurturing is paramount...a bit of good training, teaching the chimp to use a fork, and wear pants, and shit in the toilet and voila!!! Instant human.
Take a female, dress her in pants, cut her hair short, train her to do "men's work", train her to sit with her legs apart, smoking a cig, sipping on a beer and voila!!! Instant man.

Now take a n*****, teach him European languages, train him in European ethics, educate him in European schools, marry him to a European ****, like this one above, and presto!!! A European.

This ****, like her entire clan here, are mesmerized by appearances and then they deny that appearances matter.
See appearances only matter when they are trying to trick....when they are a manifestation of a past then they do not matter at all.
Therefore, tits and ass are insignificant superficial biological markers with no psychological or intellectual ramifications...but dress those tits and ass up in overalls and strap them down with a sport's bra and there you have it: a man.
It does not matter if no female has ever produced anything comparable to male artistry, inventiveness, creativity...and that females have always been supportive elements, followers of recipes and prescribed methods, helpers....all that does not matter.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

"Liberalism is, in act, a war on the past: nature being the past determining the present.
It invents ideas and makes of the future its paradise."

once again, poor observation.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

muffinmut1 wrote:"Liberalism is, in act, a war on the past: nature being the past determining the present.
It invents ideas and makes of the future its paradise."

once again, poor observation.
Excellent observation...simply BRILLIANT!!!!

Thanks.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Satyr wrote:... The little **** ... cuntish ... this ****, ... niggers ... These retards ... take a n***** ... This ****, ...
mickthinks wrote:LOL - it's probably worth pointing out that many of us (most of us, I think) find Satyr's style of communication unsatisfactory and don't bother with him. By all means try and make it work for you but don't feel bad if you come to the same conclusion as we did.

Mick
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Dickthinks wrote:
Satyr wrote:... The little **** ... cuntish ... this ****, ... niggers ... These retards ... take a n***** ... This ****, ...
Dickthinks wrote:LOL - it's probably worth pointing out that many of us (most of us, I think) find Satyr's style of communication unsatisfactory and don't bother with him. By all means try and make it work for you but don't feel bad if you come to the same conclusion as we did.

Dick
"Satyr's style of communication" is very useful in emphasizing a point or illustrating an idea. and sometimes a little profanity is necessary when arguing with pretentious pseudo-intellectuals 8)
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

"Satyr's style of communication" is very useful in emphasizing a point or illustrating an idea. and sometimes a little profanity is necessary when arguing with pretentious pseudo-intellectuals

GUF-FAW.........GUF-FAW...................GUF-FAW
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

My style is necessary if one wishes to find males within the pussycats...and if one wishes to uncover the closet imbeciles without having to go through weeks of taking them and their pretentious aloofness serious.

I have experience with this. I used to spend weeks talking with an idiot, in a polite, civil, manner, thinking we were making headway in our discussions and that the most reasonable position would win out...then, after weeks of this crap he would drop a bomb like: "I'm a Deist" or "Gender is a human fabrication" or "The differences between races are too small to matter" at which point I would realize I had wasted weeks of my precious life on a total moron.
I used to call myself Wanderer back then.

Then...Satyr was born.
Listen, more than 70% of people out there, especially in North America are retarded, literally they are intellectually and psychologically stunted.
Decades of these more sophisticated methods of mind-control and indoctrination has lead to this. Have you seen the news in the U.S. these days?
Have you read through the statistics?

More than 60% doubt Evolution Theory...and a majority believe in the Rapture and in ghosts.
I'm just taking the odds into account before I offer seriousness and respect to any moron with a computer and a few references to famous thinkers.
the weeding out process does not take long...after a few remarks you know the other is a half-wit and he or she should not be bothered with.
To make the process faster simply go back to their posts before you arrived.