Feminism

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

johngalthasspoken

Re: Feminism

Post by johngalthasspoken »

reasonvemotion wrote:How does a woman relate to you? It would be virtually impossible, as you have no interest in what a woman says, just what she can give you. It is a continual battle of the wits and will for you, this is unnatural.
females have nothing to offer mankind other than sex & babies.We have no interest in what women says. just suck my cock,lick my balls, spread your legs and keep your dumb fu**ing mouth shut 8)
A man doesn't see an attractive women across the room and think "Wow, I bet she has some great ideas about what the Fed is going to do with interest rates"... We think "Damn, I want to take her out and get her into my bed." This is what men think about when we see you, even you women out there with husbands/boyfriends.
like satyr says, women are nothing more than a means to an end.

Otto Weininger (Sex and Character - 1903) - "No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them."
Thundril

Post by Thundril »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
reasonvemotion wrote:How does a woman relate to you? It would be virtually impossible, as you have no interest in what a woman says, just what she can give you. It is a continual battle of the wits and will for you, this is unnatural.
females have nothing to offer mankind other than sex & babies.We have no interest in what women says. just suck my cock,lick my balls, spread your legs and keep your dumb fu**ing mouth shut 8)
A man doesn't see an attractive women across the room and think "Wow, I bet she has some great ideas about what the Fed is going to do with interest rates"... We think "Damn, I want to take her out and get her into my bed." This is what men think about when we see you, even you women out there with husbands/boyfriends.
like satyr says, women are nothing more than a means to an end.

Otto Weininger (Sex and Character - 1903) - "No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them."
So guys like you and Satyr have never known what it is to have a real female friend, have never known what it is to love, respect and have fun with your own sisters, daughters, mothers, have never shared an important and meaningful conversation with a female neighbour, colleague, or even with your own lover, cos you can't think further that the end of your dick?
Sad fucks, you don't know what you're missing!
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

reasonvemotion wrote:Why the anger?
A distorted emotion that foolishly attempts to portray "knowing." Sadder feels if he used a voice of true understanding nobody would believe him, hence the personal attacks that overwhelm his otherwise good intentions... an insecurity to veil what he is trying to explain. Using his anger is the lad's impetus to communicate. Without it he feels he is a failure in his communications.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Love the psychoanalyzing.

When the message cannot be dealt with, focus on the messenger and it might be destroyed along with him.

Fascinating that I DO have female friends...
One is Sophie and I have a few others with which I communicate on-line and via Skype.

Where's the buzzer?

Jesus Christ, imbeciles...when will you run out of the usual bullshit you have been taught to defend yourself with?

You can imagine me in whatever way you like, it does not matter to me.
My ideas remain intact, as do my ideals.
If it satisfies your ego to think of me as more sad than you are, so as to compensate for the fact that you cannot match me intellectually, or if you wish to imagine me as physically inferior...then do so.

You fucks have no idea what is going on.
Your vengeful activities were expected.

Retards, when someone exposes you as being a moron this does not mean that he considers ALL to be like you.
For every rule there is an exception.
All of you are the rule. Not because I say so but because you say so.
Your every posts exposes your psychology your manner of thinking or regurgitating.

I know because I was like you...when I was 12.
We all must grow up...some are retarded, stunted...due to genetics or environmental effects...others keep on growing.
Last edited by Satyr on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

johngalthasspoken wrote: Otto Weininger (Sex and Character - 1903) - "No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them."
Therein lies the root of your problem - 1903's comments on sex has evolved considerably over the past 100 years. It's unfortunate that children with your mindset cannot aspire to anything more than slavishly following the whims of your penis. Sex is powerful but to use that power for good rather than nonsensical ego-flaunting is the mark of a man.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I know sex has changed.
It has evolved. It is no longer about reproduction...it's about cleaning the pipes.

Man you people are stupid.
Maybe how children, like you, are trained to think about sex is all that alters.
Maybe the social and cultural milieu imposes upon morons, like you, from birth a training.

The mark of genius - which you moron would know nothing about - is in its timelessness.
We still talk about Plato, and Nietzsche, and Heraclitus because what they said remains relevant.

Weininger was ten times the man you are, turd...and he is reported to have been a closet homosexual.
Nevertheless, you learn more about Jews from Jews...and about Niggers from Niggers...and about idiots from idiots.

I love the myth about the present being superior to the past.
It's an attitude that discloses a simplicity of mind that thinks progress is an upward profession towards a final completion.
Some of your ilk would call it God..you might call it "enlightenment".
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Satyr wrote: Fascinating that I DO have female friends...
One is Sophie and I have a few others with which I communicate on-line and via Skype.
How much time do you spend on your little site, sadder? You certainly are enchanted by this place and seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here.

More fascinating is the fact that you have to let the readership know you have female friends..? So are you telling us that you really are hu'man... you really have friends...? Even those that you deem to be "cunts" , "twats" and other slanderous words to give the impression that you really aren't a wimpy sleeze ball that hides behind a sad mask? Do these female 'friends' know of your proclivity to abuse those females that may not agree with you?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Why are you so desperate to have me go away?

Turd, I manage to live by working 3-4 days a week.
I own my own home and I have a son.

Imagine that.

So, get this Turd...I do have female friends and the only twats and cunts I have found are on these forums...one of which is yours.
A little watering hole for liberal pseudo-intellectual simpletons.

Also here, pedophiles, men-children with piercing eyes and who can break bricks with their buttocks, and many, many retards, stunted minds, like you.
A playground for a Satyr.

Why would I deny myself that easy, free, pleasure?
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Thundril wrote:
So guys like you and Satyr have never known what it is to have a real female friend, have never known what it is to love, respect and have fun with your own sisters, daughters, mothers, have never shared an important and meaningful conversation with a female neighbour, colleague, or even with your own lover, cos you can't think further that the end of your dick?
Sad fucks, you don't know what you're missing!
romantic love is for little boys & beta chump doormats..women are irrational.you can't have a meaningful conversation with an irrational being. you want someone sensitive/understand you better,get a faggot,they think and see the world in a way that women can relate to; that might be another reason why women love gay men..I've dated many women in my life,and i have no use for women other than sex.Although i'm thinking about settling down for a while & raising a family..that being said, i do love my mom but i don't give any other woman any advantage for simply having a vagina.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

I responded to "johngalt..." and you come back with -
Satyr wrote:I know sex has changed.
Either you are answering for this persona or you are the persona.

Satyr wrote:The mark of genius - which you moron would know nothing about - is in its timelessness.
We still talk about Plato, and Nietzsche, and Heraclitus because what they said remains relevant.
We still talk about Siddartha, Jesus, Mohammed... we still talk about the past and about the future... that is what we, hu'manity, DOES! fool. That is all we do is talk. We are nothing more than talking machines. Yes, you and myself, are included. It is the nature of our species to TALK. We pay money to listen to people talk... we buy books to read what the authors talk about. We invented the internet to communicate more that ever before because we can't keep our fucking mouths shut. We watch tv, we listen to the radio, MP3', CD's, DVD's, we purchase magazines... and we talk about them.

All this Bbullshit you keep blabbing about is nothing more than talk... using others words, using your own simplistic ideas, reading the classics... listening to anything that you, Sadder, finds satisfying and friendly to your own philosophy... and why? To improve yourself? Or just to hang on to talking? Two websites you frequent... you've got too much to talk about giving nobody else a moment to talk and if they do, you attempt to drown them out with what you think is Truth. Why? Because what you read is friendly to your beliefs, hence, it is your idea of truth. If anyone disagrees with that, you have a hissy-fit and start your attacks with infantile language that you have yet surrender in your growth. 46 yrs old and you are unable to carry on a decent, respectable conversation without resorting to cheap shots. Sadder... you're quickly approaching 50 fucking years old, for chrissakes.

Give your talking a break and do some inner searching for your true Self.. your original face. You'd be surprised what you might find.
Satyr wrote:I love the myth about the present being superior to the past.
Your comment here shows you to be the fool, sadder. The present, i.e. Now is all there ever is. Once you realize that one Truth you will grow up versus growing old and hateful.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

mindless1 wrote:I responded to "johngalt..." and you come back with -
Satyr wrote:I know sex has changed.
Either you are answering for this persona or you are the persona.
Why so defensive, Turd?
Was this a private conversation?
mindless1 wrote:We still talk about Siddartha, Jesus, Mohammed... we still talk about the past and about the future... that is what we, hu'manity, DOES! fool.
Indeed...and saying that something is old as an argument against it is the sure sign of a desperate moron...like you.
mindless1 wrote: That is all we do is talk. We are nothing more than talking machines. Yes, you and myself, are included. It is the nature of our species to TALK.
Like you talking out of your ass, Turd?
Retard, is stating that something is "old" an argument against it?
mindless1 wrote: We pay money to listen to people talk... we buy books to read what the authors talk about. We invented the internet to communicate more that ever before because we can't keep our fucking mouths shut. We watch tv, we listen to the radio, MP3', CD's, DVD's, we purchase magazines... and we talk about them.
Your are scrambling turd...relax. I know you've been uncovered, once more, for the idiot that you are, but you should be more used to it by now.
Anyway...you will get used it it.
mindless1 wrote: All this Bbullshit you keep blabbing about is nothing more than talk... using others words, using your own simplistic ideas, reading the classics... listening to anything that you, Sadder, finds satisfying and friendly to your own philosophy... and why?
Am I "sad" Turd?
Am I "sadder" than you?
Are you sad because nature, your poor bloodlines, condemned you to a lifetime of stupidity?
mindless1 wrote: Give your talking a break and do some inner searching for your true Self.. your original face. You'd be surprised what you might find.
Mmmm...I love the spiritual angle.
Christians tell me I will find myself in Jesus...where will I find myself according to your secular humanism, Turd?
In humanity?
In the gaze of an other?

Women are always looking for themselves in the opinions of others.
Discrimination is self.
Nietzsche wrote:Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul.
mindless1 wrote: Your comment here shows you to be the fool, sadder. The present, i.e. Now is all there ever is. Once you realize that one Truth you will grow up versus growing old and hateful.
I know, Turd..you are reborn with every breath.
You are a divine tabula rasa...born with no baggage...a clean slate?
No a slate cleansed: brain-washed, comforted...reprogrammed.

Christians baptize away their sins...their nature. They find "salvation" in this symbolic gesture through which they believe their nature falls away.

See why I come here, Turd?
You are a perfect specimen proving every single thing I said.

I am sad. I am sad because I am forced to live amongst manimals, like you; forced to pretend I care about them and respect them; forced to endure the activities, voting being one, and all the repercussions that follow, of manimals, like you.

I am sad because I cannot do what I so much know I would find pleasure in doing: hunting.
Hemingway wrote:There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
This world is full of filth.
I dream of cleaning it up...or living on top of it.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul.
Ah! a golden oldie for you, eh? Don't look now, sadder, but Nietzsche is fucking dead.

What the hell are you, sadder, without all your quotations and recalls of old writers?

Can't you speak from your own heart and mind? Or have ye no faith in those?

You are even unable to belittle others without drawing on some favorite 'bad words' from your own past.

A real loser, sadder, and raising a son. Where is his mother/father? You know, the '****' that bore him..?
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

johngalthasspoken wrote:.i've had casual & monogamous relationships with women in the past.but unlike you dolt, i don't let women in my life define my manhood..manhood shouldn't be defined around the needs & desires of women or how you treat women. Women exists for men's pleasure and to raise kids. Period.
Spoken like a real man... a man's man.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Worth repeating regarding this Satyr's anger:
A distorted emotion that foolishly attempts to portray "knowing." Sadder feels if he used a voice of true understanding nobody would believe him, hence the personal attacks that overwhelm his otherwise good intentions... an insecurity to veil what he is trying to explain. Using his anger is the lad's impetus to communicate. Without it he feels he is a failure in his communications.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I know...it is sooooo true.
Just like all the other things you turds believe in.
It's a comfortable, comforting way of looking at the world.

It makes your fear and sense of insecurity less insulting.

moron1 wrote:
Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul.
Ah! a golden oldie for you, eh? Don't look now, sadder, but Nietzsche is fucking dead.
He is?
Wow...that makes everything he said wrong...plus he said it centuries ago so automatically he does not know what he is talking about.

Thank you for being the ideal modern moron, turd. It gives me something to look up to.
moron1 wrote:What the hell are you, sadder, without all your quotations and recalls of old writers?
Still more than you.
moron1 wrote:Can't you speak from your own heart and mind? Or have ye no faith in those?
I think anyone who knows me and of me will agree with you. I have never posted a personal insight ever.
Like you.
See how equal we are?
moron1 wrote:You are even unable to belittle others without drawing on some favorite 'bad words' from your own past.
Really?
My performance here contradicts you...brain-dead nitwit.
moron1 wrote:A real loser, sadder, and raising a son.
Guilty as charged. Your judgments are impeccable.

What precedes 20011 is wrong.
The closer you get to the current the closer to the truth you get.
moron1 wrote:Where is his mother/father?
I incubated him in my womb. He's a clone.
moron1 wrote:You know, the '****' that bore him..?
Those words must have really gotten to you, huh ****?

Ha...you are just far too easy.