can men be feminists

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Satyr

Re: can men be feminists

Post by Satyr »

No, that beta-male behavior, sweetie.

Feminism is the altruistic, christian bullshit that makes it possible.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

moron1 wrote:When has this been anything but what it is? Do we really need a Satyr to mouth off his little philosophy to recognize what has always been?
How did life evolve?
It was always like that.
Why did dinosaurs evolve feathers?
They were always like that. Why did heterosexual reproduction evolve?
It was always around.
Why is this turd retarded?
He was always like that.
moron1 wrote: I'll answer that! No.
Nice, certain, conclusive...declaration.
Does God exist?
YES!

Does the universe begin?
YES!

I like it.
moron1 wrote:Your "classic beta-male tactic" is but another way of you saying: "I, Satyr, see things so much differently from others and that makes me really a great person, not to mention I read Trivers." (Pssst.... hey.... bullshit!)
Excellent.
It is MY perspective...I get it.
The equality of ignorance and cowardice and stupidity.

Never read a book, retard...never look outside your walls. Stick to cartoons and second hand analysis.
moron1 wrote:Look, Mr. Scary Eyes, hu'man nature is filled with differences in reactions, with differences in thinking, with differences in being..
I have piercing maroon eyes with a speck of madness in the middle.
moron1 wrote:each and everyone of us being as unique as our own genetic makeup.
We are all innocent snowflakes, valuable each in our own right.
I get it.
Very Disneyland.
moron1 wrote:To attempt to conclude that there is one answer is a fool's game.
Or that there's one reality, for that matter.
We all live in our own world.
In my world butterflies cry and flowers speak.
moron1 wrote: To waste our time listing what you believe to be the only answer is trying to fluff up the feather in your own ass.
Not "only perspective", turd...superior/inferior...more plausible, an utter absurdity.
"You are a retard"...more plausible than not.
When a dog sees no color and I do, I do not say that it's a dog's perspective and it is just as relevant as my own.

Turd, if your delusions were valid, there would be nothing to select with natural selection.
A retard saying "It was always like that" would win a Nobel Prize and angels would sing at his party.
moron1 wrote: You can talk all the shit you want but the FACT will never change.
Excellent perspective: nothing changes.
moron1 wrote: The language of the discussion is the only difference we will ever hear as the endlessness of time continues going forward....
Excellent point.
When there is a lion coming my way with hungry eyes....if I repeat three times "There's no place like home" and click my heels, it suddenly vanishes and I am back in my mommy's crib.
moron1 wrote: and that language is ultimately useless as a Satyr.
Ergo philosophy is useless.
I think nihilism has found a home in this den of dimwits.
moron1 wrote:We each adapt to that which we are familiar with and find comfort in. Period.
Adapt to what...there is no one reality so all words describing the world are equally valid and equally worthy of respect and consideration.
For instance: "It was always there" seems just as plausible an explanation to the question "Where did life come from?" as any other.

I think coping and being comfortable is what clouds what little judgment you have left, imbecile.
moron1 wrote:Move on. clown.
Do you wish me to leave you alone, moron?
Do you seek comfort and certainty and love and soothing words?

Why do you come to a philosophy forum, retard?
You don't seek a glimpse into reality...you seek a heady escape and a dose of morphine; you seek religion.

You don't belong in a philosophy discussion; you belong in a bar discussing the Packers and throwing down beers in between comments about pussy.

Too bad the world is not to your liking. It does not care, I assure you, for reality is incapable of caring...even if they have called reality a loving "god".
Turd, be glad there's a system around you protecting you from the big...bad....world you cannot see and cannot deal with.
Outside of it you would be the first to go as collateral damage. There you would be....casually and indifferently denying your own senses, dreaming of daffodils and sprites when there's a Satyr coming your way with maroon eyes and a horny skull.

Thank you, retard, for making my life so much easier.
Last edited by Satyr on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Satyr wrote:To return this thread to its origins:

Why are some men feminists?

It's the classic beta-male tactic.
The alpha positions is already taken and symbolically represented, so all that's left is the same tactic inferior males in any primate social group use: bribery....making of themselves carpets to be stepped on....deference...flattery....mound of patience...buying into the lie to make the performance more convincing (read Trivers).
:lol: Well that or that they become fathers of daughters and have sisters and a mother who should be paid equally for equal work and be given the opportunity of an education. How they do will be up to them.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Twat wrote: :lol: Well that or that they become fathers of daughters and have sisters and a mother who should be paid equally for equal work and be given the opportunity of an education. How they do will be up to them.
Lambs have parents and siblings, Twat...should we not eat lamb?

But it is not entirely up to them, is it?
The system makes sure the pretense of parity is maintained with quotas, affirmative actions, edumucating the young to not discriminate...in essence to not perceive or be conscious.

Do you not see what sheltering has done to mankind?
Look around you; look in the mirror...look at the retard above with his "It has always been there".
Living in a barn where the farmer feeds you every morning and milks you in the afternoon does not make the world go away, Twat. Getting comfortable within the fences, away from the wild, taking strolls in Notational Sanctuaries, does not make the world go away, Twat.
It just makes you incapable of dealing with it...if and when the shields and the walls and the fences burn down.

Until then, Twat...enjoy your stay and bray...and bray.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Satyr wrote:Feminism is the altruistic, christian bullshit ...
And there we have your neuroses in a nutshell. Thanks!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

:twisted:

Jeez you are lame.

Douche-bag...if you study feminism, what it espouses, from where it comes from and towards what it aims...and I mean all aspects of it and not only these soft-feminists with their "equal pay" demands.Read the militant ones as well...you would think twice before posting such trite crap.
Read Dworkin, for one.

But if you want to imagine me as neurotic...or even a sociopath...then be my guest.
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

Satyr wrote::twisted:

Jeez you are lame.

Douche-bag...if you study feminism, what it espouses, from where it comes from and towards what it aims...and I mean all aspects of it and not only these soft-feminists with their "equal pay" demands.Read the militant ones as well...you would think twice before posting such trite crap.
Read Dworkin, for one.
Speaking of lame... Satyr reads Dworkin and "the militant ones as well" and chooses to believe what they have to say. Curses to anyone that does not go along with his reading lists.

Get serious, goat boy... you're a sounding board with those that you relate to. How quaint.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Satyr wrote:Jeez you are lame.
LOL NO U!

But if you want to imagine me as neurotic...or even a sociopath...then be my guest
Thanks, Satty—Yes, I think we'll do just that!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

It's always been like that.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Yes, yes! It has!
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

:twisted:

Love the "we'll do just that"...gives it that community feeling you need to speak.
I doubt you could without the "we".

I also liked the response to the statement:"You are lame" which was NOT a question, with the :
"No U...".
Was I asking..or is it that I was expecting a response other than the one given?

But of course "no, from you, you lame bastard; what else would you say?

And the "U", written in that internet-adolescent way....was like: "I know I am, but what about you?"
How brilliantly stupid you are, fag.

No, douche-bag you ARE lame...and STUPID...and a simpleton.
Even these "alpha-females" know it...but they'll never tell you, dork.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

What, are you are still there, Satty?
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Where?

Turd.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Satyr wrote:Where?

Turd.
mickthinks wrote:LOL - it's probably worth pointing out that many of us (most of us, I think) find Satyr's style of communication unsatisfactory and don't bother with him. By all means try and make it work for you but don't feel bad if you come to the same conclusion as we did.

Mick
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

What does it matter, you imbecile, what you all, "us", says?
Majority rules, but it does not decide what is fact.
We don't vote on what is to be considered real, you imbecile. Popularity is not an indication of value.

Nice to see your herd psychology taking over.