Planned Parenthood Scandal

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

aussigirl3636

Planned Parenthood Scandal

Post by aussigirl3636 »

In regards to the recent scandals about Planned Parenthood being involved in the sex trafficking of young girls. These revelations show that PPH is not interested in women’s health, only their money. The “Front” they put on, by offering other services is just for the purpose of gaining the confidence of young girls.

For anyone who truly wishes to educate themselves about the deceptive business practices of PPH and the rest of the abortion industry, they now have two new resources to help them. First, they should watch the new movie, BloodMoney , a documentary film that exposes the truth behind the abortion industry, in the words of the abortionist. See:
http://bloodmoneyfilm.com/

Secondly they should read the new book Unplanned by Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood employee of the year and clinic director, who left PPH after personally assisting in an ultrasound guided abortion where she saw the baby trying to move away from the suction tube that was to dismember it. See:
http://www.amazon.com/Unplanned-Dramati ... 90-5583847

The basic line that the pro-choice industry wants to promote is that people should have the freedom to make their own personal choices. Yet when Abby Johnson made a personal choice to quit her job, in 2009, as director of Planned Parenthood in Bryan, Texas, one would think that PPH would respect her choice to leave her occupation. Not so, PPH chose aggressively to try to silence Johnson by taking her to court, and trying to make an example of her. So much for “Choice” – PPH style.

You might also be interested in knowing that, according to their own annual report figures for 2007- 2008, Planned Parenthood killed 305,000 babies, for a profit of about $85 million.

Lastly, FYI, check out this link about a 16-year-old girl who was recently rushed to a hospital after suffering a botched abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Everett WA.

See: http://www.lifenews.com/2011/04/18/16-y ... arenthood/

Kayla

Re: Planned Parenthood Scandal

Post by Kayla »

here is the story

http://healthland.time.com/2011/02/03/w ... ccomplish/

what are are saying is bullshit aussi

no more fosters for you
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

aussigirl3636 wrote:....

The basic line that the pro-choice industry wants to promote is that people should have the freedom to make their own personal choices. Yet when Abby Johnson made a personal choice to quit her job, in 2009, as director of Planned Parenthood in Bryan, Texas, one would think that PPH would respect her choice to leave her occupation. Not so, PPH chose aggressively to try to silence Johnson by taking her to court, and trying to make an example of her. So much for “Choice” – PPH style.
Boo! Hoo! As opposed to the pro-lifers who murder, threaten and assault pro-choicers.
You might also be interested in knowing that, according to their own annual report figures for 2007- 2008, Planned Parenthood killed 305,000 babies, for a profit of about $85 million.
Try nationalising your health service.
Lastly, FYI, check out this link about a 16-year-old girl who was recently rushed to a hospital after suffering a botched abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Everett WA.
And your solution will return us to the back-street abortionist and many more botched abortions.

Not that I don't think there are better ways to deal with these issues. Free contraception and early sex education might be useful.
converge

Post by converge »

I have a feeling that aussigirl is neither an Aussie nor a girl. And probably not 36.

I would guess American, male, and past 50.

Want to see something interesting? Google "aussigirl3636". He seems to be some kind of republican plant that posts hyper-conservative sex-scare stories all over teen sites.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

aussigirl3636 wrote:In regards to the recent scandals about Planned Parenthood being involved in the sex trafficking of young girls. These revelations show that PPH is not interested in women’s health, only their money. The “Front” they put on, by offering other services is just for the purpose of gaining the confidence of young girls.

For anyone who truly wishes to educate themselves about the deceptive business practices of PPH and the rest of the abortion industry, they now have two new resources to help them. First, they should watch the new movie, BloodMoney , a documentary film that exposes the truth behind the abortion industry, in the words of the abortionist. See:
http://bloodmoneyfilm.com/

Secondly they should read the new book Unplanned by Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood employee of the year and clinic director, who left PPH after personally assisting in an ultrasound guided abortion where she saw the baby trying to move away from the suction tube that was to dismember it. See:
http://www.amazon.com/Unplanned-Dramati ... 90-5583847

See: http://www.lifenews.com/2011/04/18/16-y ... arenthood/

In reaction to the little film "a 16 year old..." I am SOOOO glad that abortion is now legal. In the days before legal abortion, girls like this often just bled to death as everyone was too scared to phone for an ambulance for fear of prosecution.
Happily those practising abortion are now free to calmly phone for help should anything go wrong and save the life of the girl.
Brilliant!! Pro-Choice!!!

And if you think making money out of abortion is a problem then you should provide free abortion from a Nationally funded health service, like we have in the UK, where there is no incentive to encourage girl to have abortions they don't really want.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

converge wrote:I have a feeling that aussigirl is neither an Aussie nor a girl. And probably not 36.

i should change my last to comment to no more coors for you then

why would anyone drink coors anyway that stuff tastes like elk piss
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:
converge wrote:I have a feeling that aussigirl is neither an Aussie nor a girl. And probably not 36.

i should change my last to comment to no more coors for you then

why would anyone drink coors anyway that stuff tastes like elk piss
Have you ever tasted Elk piss?

I bet its better than gnat's piss.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

chaz wyman wrote:Have you ever tasted Elk piss?
ok if you want to get precise about it it tastes like what i imagine elk piss to taste like
prematureejaculation

Post by prematureejaculation »

Arising_uk wrote:
Not that I don't think there are better ways to deal with these issues. Free contraception and early sex education might be useful.

I agree with Arising_uk.. the best thing that could help those young one avoid from having early abortion or any anti life actions is purely education and time from their family.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

I can't believe how controlling those crazy right wingers are. They just want to tell everyone what to do, as if they can possibly know what's right for someone else. I'm glad the 16 year old girl had PP to turn to, to give her what she wanted. It's a shame there was complications and she had to be sent to a hospital, but it's good that the PP rep was calm and clear headed so as to expedite communicating her needs to the 911 operator. Obviously those crazy right wingers shall continue to find and twist any bit of information they can to discredit an important resource that is PP. I bet those crazy right wingers wouldn't care if the girl had bleed to death, if they thought they could have possibly used it for their smear campaign. Again, mankind's selfishness rears it's ugly head.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:I can't believe how controlling those crazy right wingers are. They just want to tell everyone what to do, as if they can possibly know what's right for someone else. I'm glad the 16 year old girl had PP to turn to, to give her what she wanted. It's a shame there was complications and she had to be sent to a hospital, but it's good that the PP rep was calm and clear headed so as to expedite communicating her needs to the 911 operator. Obviously those crazy right wingers shall continue to find and twist any bit of information they can to discredit an important resource that is PP. I bet those crazy right wingers wouldn't care if the girl had bleed to death, if they thought they could have possibly used it for their smear campaign. Again, mankind's selfishness rears it's ugly head.
The odd thing about the right wing is that they exemplify everything that they argue against.
They are always bleating on about freedom of thought, freedom of action and freedom of the market, but when it comes right down to it they are the ones who, taking the moral high ground, are the most controlling and demanding of how other people choose to live their lives.
Whilst they want to have the freedom to screw the economy for every penny they can get by rolling back human right legislation; denying the provision of basic human needs, rolling back universal education and health care, they also want to tell you where, when, and with whom you can sleep with; they also want to prevent kids from getting contraception and access to abortion.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

more generally the more a political movement - right or left - goes on about freedom and whatnot the less likely they are to actually care about freedom

the political right wants to control peoples sex lives

support for censorship is common among both right and left

the political left does not want people to have right to work

the political right is in favor of getting rid of environmental protection altogether - reducing our freedom to say breathe

the political left is in favor of spending tens of thousands of dollars per endangered mouse - and if this means farmers are no longer free to farm their land well sucks to be them

both bleat an awful lot about freedom
aaalexandros

Post by aaalexandros »

Since this is a philosophy forum, one has to ask, is abortion murder?

If it is not, then we have to assume that human life doesn't start or isn't 'important' at the moment when the ovary meets the sperm, but some time later. How long is that time? What defines the duration? Is it a matter of the human life form being able to take care of itself? If that is the case then someone should be allowed to kill an infant.

If the deciding factor is the level of 'sophistication' of a life form, then it is rather arbitrary i guess, but again that should give us the right to kill all 'lower' forms of life without punishment. Of course, we are doing so, without remorse, because we eat many of them(!). But that doesn't apply to our beloved dogs,cats and horses..(in most places that is)

If the deciding factor is if the embryo is aware enough for the act of abortion to be considered murder, then we should be allowed to kill someone when he/she is asleep.

If the deciding factor is the 'prospects of a happy life', in a specific situation, then the implications of being allowed to take a human life just because, he/she won't achieve happiness(according to one's standards) is catastrophic..

If the reason abortion is legal is because it is 'convenient' for us to keep our lustful lifestyles instead of curtailing them(which i do not support), then we should just admit it.

I am not certain on this topic, that's why i am posting this. I need a little philosophical insight, as to why abortion is not murder. I am fully aware that it will keep happening, i just need some feedback..
Last edited by aaalexandros on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

aaalexandros wrote:Since this is a philosophy forum, one has to ask, is abortion murder?

If it is not, then we have to assume that human life doesn't start or isn't 'important' at the moment when the ovary meets the sperm, but some time later. How long is that time? What defines the duration? Is it a matter of the human life form being able to take care of itself? If that is the case then someone should be allowed to kill an infant.

If the deciding factor is the level of 'sophistication' of a life form, then it is rather arbitrary i guess, but again that should give us the right to kill all 'lower' forms of life without punishment. Of course, we are doing so, without remorse, because we eat many of them(!). But that doesn't apply for our beloved dogs,cats and horses..(in most places that is)

If the deciding factor is if the embryo is aware enough for the act of abortion to be considered murder, then we should be allowed to kill someone when he/she is asleep.

If the deciding factor is the 'prospects of a happy life', in a specific situation, then the implications of being allowed to take a human life just because, he/she won't achieve happiness(according to one's standards) is catastrophic..

If the reason abortion is legal is because it is 'convenient' for us to keep our lustful lifestyles instead of curtailing them(which i do not support), then we should just admit it.

Do you think this notion of 'convenience' applies to an abortion as a result of rape?

I am not certain on this topic, that's why i am posting this. I need a little philosophical insight, as to why abortion is not murder. I am fully aware that it will keep happening, i just need some feedback..

I think you have already answered that for yourself. Masturbation is not murder, neither is a miscarriage of a few days after conception.
As the foetus is wholly dependant on the good will and upon nourishment from the host/mother then obviously her opinion if of the utmost opinion - a factor you have not yet considered here.

aaalexandros

Post by aaalexandros »

chaz wyman wrote:
aaalexandros wrote:Since this is a philosophy forum, one has to ask, is abortion murder?

If the deciding factor is the level of 'sophistication' of a life form, then it is rather arbitrary i guess, but again that should give us the right to kill all 'lower' forms of life without punishment. Of course, we are doing so, without remorse, because we eat many of them(!). But that doesn't apply for our beloved dogs,cats and horses..(in most places that is)

Do you think this notion of 'convenience' applies to an abortion as a result of rape?

I think you have already answered that for yourself. Masturbation is not murder, neither is a miscarriage of a few days after conception.
As the foetus is wholly dependant on the good will and upon nourishment from the host/mother then obviously her opinion if of the utmost opinion - a factor you have not yet considered here.

You mention two points, the first is that when a woman is raped if she should be allowed to end the consequences of this forced process, and i fully support your argument. Also, many times a man is careless and will ejaculate in a woman when they haven't agreed to have children. Many times a woman will get impregnated intentionally without the man knowing. In all those cases the woman could do that 'spermicide treatment', before the 'baby' becomes more than .. two cells. Even philosophically, this is not murder...! It is contraception, just some hours later..

The second point you make is that when a life form is dependent on another life form, then we have the right to kill it. Why not an infant then, it is still dependant. The question is philosophical, i know abortions will keep happening..