Reality of sex

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

Re: Reality of sex

Post by Advocate »

For someone to want to give access to their most intimate self to strangers is a mental illness, at least in modern society.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Seer Travis Truman wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 am Sex is manipulated, marketed and distorted by all societies world-wide. Girls are sexualized, despite that being psychologically damaging to them. Society fascistly dictates that you must "have sex" in a very specific way/ways and that sex is related to love, other people and partners. This is not the case at all!

A world-leading philosopher reveals the basics on sex :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05aGWfURXk - featuring real-life prostitutes!
Just what we need. A "reality of sex" thread started by someone who obviously has issues with/hang-ups about sex, and for whom there's no reason to believe they have any significant sexual experience at all, especially since they see sex as "psychologically damaging" to women, which couldn't be more ridiculous.

Get off the Internet for a bit. Work on yourself and work on your social skills. Come back to us after you have some experience.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Advocate wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:13 pm For someone to want to give access to their most intimate self to strangers is a mental illness, at least in modern society.
My most intimate self is not in my pants.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Also a "world-leading philosopher" who is the webmaster of some wackjob website?

LOL
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=Skepdick post_id=493627 time=1612111974 user_id=17350]
[quote=Advocate post_id=493595 time=1612105984 user_id=15238]
For someone to want to give access to their most intimate self to strangers is a mental illness, at least in modern society.
[/quote]
My most intimate self is not in my pants.
[/quote]

There is nothing about your mind that can't be More intimate with the addition of various genitals and all the hormones that implies.