The lie that'll destroy women for generations

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

The lie that'll destroy women for generations

Post by reasonvemotion »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4aL5JCjX9Y[url][/url]

For the first time ever since records began 50.1% of women are childless by age 30.
FlashDangerpants

Re: The lie that'll destroy women for generations

Post by FlashDangerpants »

You incels really love a bit of Jordan Peterson don't you?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:15 pm You incels really love a bit of Jordan Peterson don't you?
This is the problem with people now. So, because Jordan Peterson doesn't align with your particular brand of politics, then EVERYTHING he says must automatically be wrong. Fuck, even some Fox news presenters sometimes say things that happen to be TRUE! This is the reason why wokies are gutless fuckturds who won't support anything that's not fashionable in their mob at any given time. And as far as having children goes, what Jordan Peterson says on the topic, or anyone else for that matter, wouldn't have made an iota of difference to whatever I chose to do in that respect. Many women have something called a 'maternal instinct' and that's just nature. Jordan Peterson droning on about 'attractive' (what does that have to do with the price of fish?) women isn't going to make an iota of difference to them either. Just the fact that having children is the most difficult and thankless job by a mile, with no monetary compensation whatsoever, shows just how powerful that instinct is.
By the way, what is an 'incel'?
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote
Just the fact that having children is the most difficult and thankless job by a mile, with no monetary compensation whatsoever, shows just how powerful that instinct is.
Indeed.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:52 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:15 pm You incels really love a bit of Jordan Peterson don't you?
This is the problem with people now. So, because Jordan Peterson doesn't align with your particular brand of politics, then EVERYTHING he says must automatically be wrong. Fuck, even some Fox news presenters sometimes say things that happen to be TRUE! This is the reason why wokies are gutless fuckturds who won't support anything that's not fashionable in their mob at any given time. And as far as having children goes, what Jordan Peterson says on the topic, or anyone else for that matter, wouldn't have made an iota of difference to whatever I chose to do in that respect. Many women have something called a 'maternal instinct' and that's just nature. Jordan Peterson droning on about 'attractive' (what does that have to do with the price of fish?) women isn't going to make an iota of difference to them either. Just the fact that having children is the most difficult and thankless job by a mile, with no monetary compensation whatsoever, shows just how powerful that instinct is.
By the way, what is an 'incel'?
The BELIEF that money needs to be involved here is what leads some people to BELIEVE the lies being fed to them here, in the first place.

Post by Age »

What IS the 'lie' here, EXACTLY, which WILL, supposedly, DESTROY women for GENERATIONS?
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:09 am What IS the 'lie' here, EXACTLY, which WILL, supposedly, DESTROY women for GENERATIONS?
Good question.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Watch the video.
vegetariantaxidermy

Ridiculous. Who listens to silly present day 'faux feminists/wokies' with their pink/blue/purple hair?

It's actually really hard to get your hair this colour, probably about as hard as the Hollywood 'platinum blonde' look of the 40s and 50s. How exactly is ruining your hair 'feminist'?

Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:09 am What IS the 'lie' here, EXACTLY, which WILL, supposedly, DESTROY women for GENERATIONS?
It's the lie that a good career, achieved at the sacrifice of her child-bearing years, is all that a woman needs to be fulfilled and happy.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:47 am Ridiculous. Who listens to silly present day 'faux feminists/wokies' with their pink/blue/purple hair?

It's actually really hard to get your hair this colour, probably about as hard as the Hollywood 'platinum blonde' look of the 40s and 50s. How exactly is ruining your hair 'feminist'?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/43/bc ... 92474e.jpg
Funny how folks do the same thing in order to be different than what they are.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:19 am
It's the lie that a good career, achieved at the sacrifice of her child-bearing years, is all that a woman needs to be fulfilled and happy.
I'm sure it's true for many women. I've known women who haven't had children and they seem to have fantastic, interesting, exciting lives, and I'm sure that the reason they don't have children has nothing to do with orange/purple/pink/blue haired faux-feminists.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:19 am
As I was saying and pointing out previously, if absolutely ANY one BELIEVES this 'lie', then it is only because they BELIEVE the OTHER 'lie' that they need money to live or that having more money will make them feel fulfilled and/or more happy.

When one STOPS BELIEVING the latter 'lie' here, that is; money is needed in Life, then they will OBVIOUSLY NOT BELIEVE the 'lie' that a so-called "good" career is all that women, OR a man, needs to be fulfilled and happy.

They WILL also START NOTICING and SEEING how it is, actually, the love-of-money, which is what is creating 'this world', which is SO UNFULFILLING and making SUCH UNHAPPINESS, for so many, in 'the world'.
Maia

Post by Maia »

I understand the point being made, but in practice, I don't think it's true. Almost every one of my friends, and those who I went to school with, are either married or partnered up, with kids. I'm the only one who isn't, yet, though I certainly don't rule it out.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

To begin........"Who is this old white bastard telling me what I should do with my body," 
The video is not being judgemental it is saying  exactly what has been observed over the course of many years, without an axe to grind.

Women should have children is part of the oppressive patriarchy and that is not good.  

What our society does to 19 year old women is lie to them.

The first lie is, there is nothing more important than your career, more or less by definition.

The second lie is, there will be nothing more important to you in your life than your career.

The third lie is. there should be nothing  more important in your life than your career and then implicit in that is the idea that children are a burden and that the idea that women should have children is part of the oppressive patriarchy and should be resisted.

Finally, who are men to tell me what I can do with my body.