What the phuck is Gender Philosophy?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

What the phuck is Gender Philosophy?

Post by Phil8659 »

Now, I am having a nervous breakdown. Do I buy maxi-pads for my books, or condoms? I am so confused!

The situation is just so embarrassing, I thought philosophy addressed one end of the body, but now I find I should not have been looking up, but trying to search out someone's crotch.

Which end do I talk to?
Walker

Re: What the phuck is Gender Philosophy?

Post by Walker »

Shiva/Shakti
Walker

Post by Walker »

Papa's faith is people
Mama she believes in cleaning
Papa's faith is in people
Mama she's always cleaning
Papa brought home the sugar
Mama taught me the deeper meaning*
- Joni Mitchell
* The deeper meaning is the necessity of energetic feminine doing (Shakti), balanced by masculine (Shiva). An imbalance of Shiva/Shakti within a person causes either powerful emotional tornadoes and hurricanes (untamed Shakti), or it causes the imbalance that makes papa Shiva’s leash tighter than climate-change restrictions … :|

Shiva/Shakti are personifications of the way things are. Of course, there’s more to it but that should be enough pointing for Mr. or Ms. Real Interest to dive into the divine union.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:05 pm Now, I am having a nervous breakdown. Do I buy maxi-pads for my books, or condoms? I am so confused!

The situation is just so embarrassing, I thought philosophy addressed one end of the body, but now I find I should not have been looking up, but trying to search out someone's crotch.

Which end do I talk to?
There are a lot of valid philosophical issues around gender. Gender still has a large impact on how people live, how people are treated, how people understand their own identities, etc. It can be the foundation for unwarranted stereotypes and prejudices. Lots of important gender stuff to unpack in today’s society.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:01 am
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:05 pm Now, I am having a nervous breakdown. Do I buy maxi-pads for my books, or condoms? I am so confused!

Which end do I talk to?
There are a lot of valid philosophical issues around gender. Gender still has a large impact on how people live, how people are treated, how people understand their own identities, etc. It can be the foundation for unwarranted stereotypes and prejudices. Lots of important gender stuff to unpack in today’s society.
I am not interested how people are, that is like claiming the ability to teach the modification of human behavior to the insane.
Mankind is still provably proto-linguistic, unable to grasp language and construct its correct class membership. My eyes are on the future of humanity.
Psychology is commensurate with the principles of language which are functionally resident in the mind as grammar systems. It is the theme of the Bible, the hope of Socrates, the work of Plato, and the definition of a functional mind. You cannot teach sanity, but you can introduce intelligible environmental stress to aid in the evolution of mankind, but only if you are smart enough.

In short, every great work of literature does exactly that, and no more. The actual science of evolution is not anything new.

You may have noticed my work in geometry, it is massive, and if you view all three repositories on the Archive, you will notice it has been downloaded over 5,500 times, yet nobody has even said a word. Not a word. Can you guess why that is?

Post by Age »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 am

Which end do I talk to?
I am not interested how people are, that is like claiming the ability to teach the modification of human behavior to the insane.
Mankind is still provably proto-linguistic, unable to grasp language and construct its correct class membership.
As PROVED True by 'your' own inability to grasp language and construct its correct class membership, correct "phil8659"?

Even if 'you' do NOT answer this open clarifying question Honestly "phil8659", this is even further proof.
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 am My eyes are on the future of humanity.
Psychology is commensurate with the principles of language which are functionally resident in the mind as grammar systems. It is the theme of the Bible, the hope of Socrates, the work of Plato, and the definition of a functional mind.
WHY do you have such a NARROWED and VERY SHALLOWED perspective of things here?
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 am You cannot teach sanity, but you can introduce intelligible environmental stress to aid in the evolution of mankind, but only if you are smart enough.
Considering that you have NOT done ANY such thing, this then PROVES that 'you' are NOT so-called 'smart enough', correct?
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 am In short, every great work of literature does exactly that, and no more. The actual science of evolution is not anything new.

You may have noticed my work in geometry, it is massive, and if you view all three repositories on the Archive, you will notice it has been downloaded over 5,500 times, yet nobody has even said a word. Not a word. Can you guess why that is?
Yes I can guess WHY, but I much prefer to NOT guess and here WHY from 'you'.

So, WHY has "nobody" even said a word to your so-called 'work in geometry', (whatever that even means)?

If you do NOT inform us of WHY, then WHY do 'you' NOT even say a word "phil8659"?

Also, what do the numbers '8659' mean or refer to, "phil8659"?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Which end do I talk to?
Imagine this, there is a huge forest fire, and countless ants. All the ants that imagine themselves able, believe that they can put that fire out by pissing on it.

But in history, there have been a few ants, who know, teach the stupid camper how to tend his own fire.'

Does anyone with common sense imagine that they can change the world by addressing everything a mind can do wrong in the particular? Especially when a mind, like any other life support system has one, and only one, job to do.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:01 am Lots of important gender stuff to unpack in today’s society.
Well, there's some aberrations best left alone, like when you're in the frozen food section and glance at the person opening one of the glass freezer doors farther up the aisle, and it sure looks like a middle-aged burly man there in a cocktail dress and low heels. The hairy back is but one hint. Someone else can unpack that.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:54 am
Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:01 am Lots of important gender stuff to unpack in today’s society.
Well, there's some aberrations best left alone, like when you're in the frozen food section and glance at the person opening one of the glass freezer doors farther up the aisle, and it sure looks like a middle-aged burly man there in a cocktail dress and low heels. The hairy back is but one hint. Someone else can unpack that.
Just sounds like someone living their best life to me. It’s best to judge people by their character rather than their appearance.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:00 am
Walker wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:54 am
Just sounds like someone living their best life to me. It’s best to judge people by their character rather than their appearance.
That's true. However it doesn't take much judgment to identify an aberration and let one's own body be naturally repelled.

This is the time when trolls usually start posting pictures of repulsive physical deformities.

The body is the temple, any shape and size. What’s done to the temple, such as adornment, can be aberrant, and reasoned inference indicates this type of thing is usually done for the purpose of expressing an identity rooted in body identification. Some folks do it to rile up the rubes, which works when reading children's stories to children in tax payer funded libraries while dressed and painted like something not quite woman, not quite man, and when they start putting on horns not quite human.

However, not being a rube, I personally don't get riled up. At least, not over that sort of thing. Intellectual detachment, don't you know.

A characteristic of a rube is to be totally accepting and trusting of what appears to be non-aberrant. A liberal rube tolerates the aberration of fouling the sidewalks in San Francisco.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Walker wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:03 am That's true. However it doesn't take much judgment to identify an aberration and let one's own body be naturally repelled.

This is the time when trolls usually start posting pictures of repulsive physical deformities.

The body is the temple, any shape and size. What’s done to the temple, such as adornment, can be aberrant, and reasoned inference indicates this type of thing is usually done for the purpose of expressing an identity rooted in body identification. Some folks do it to rile up the rubes, which works when reading children's stories to children in tax payer funded libraries while dressed and painted like something not quite woman, not quite man.

However, not being a rube, I personally don't get riled up. At least, not over that sort of thing. Intellectual detachment, don't you know.

A characteristic of a rube is to be totally accepting and trusting of what appears to be non-aberrant. A liberal rube tolerates the aberration of fouling the sidewalks in San Francisco.
You say you don't get riled up, but you are content to try to use hurtful language for someone (in your original story) just ostensibly out getting groceries in gender-affirming clothing. Perhaps they have just started to transition, we don't know their story. Why judge them? They're grocery shopping. I say go, girl.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:34 am You say you don't get riled up, but you are content to try to use hurtful language for someone (in your original story) just ostensibly out getting groceries in gender-affirming clothing. Perhaps they have just started to transition, we don't know their story. Why judge them? They're grocery shopping. I say go, girl.
You confuse descriptive language with hurtful language. Also, delusion rather than sex is being affirmed with drag, seeing as how the word "gender" became a popular alternative to the word "sex", and that was due to the word "sex's" ability to morph into noun or verb, which would cause delicate sensibilities to blush in polite society because of all the imaginings that sex the verb conjured up. Gender is far more bland than sex, and the Wokesters have tried to elevate it into something it ain't, and gender ain't separate from biological sex the noun.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Q: Why judge anything?

A: Living and speaking truth requires the capacity to discriminate, and if one thinks a man is a girl, that's a deficient capacity. Gotta beef that capacity up prior to attempting philosophy rooted in truth.
seeds

Post by seeds »

_______

The "true self" that sits at the throne of consciousness of a human mind...

(in other words, the "I Am-ness"/eternal "soul")

...has no gender or sex.

Sex and gender identity is simply a momentary illusion forced on us via these temporary facades that represent the physiological (mechanistic) means by which our genderless souls are awakened into existence.

All gender issues will be resolved (as in ended) once the soul is delivered (birthed) out of the material body at the moment of death.
_______
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Of course it's all just PC bullshit. People are born one or the other. After that, normal people don't go around thinking about it. I 'might' 'feel like' a woman. I wouldn't know, because I don't know what other women 'feel like'. If I don't know what it 'feels like' to be some other woman then how the fuck could a man know?
I was watching some PC crap on Netflix and apparently all it takes to make a woman into a man is getting a short haircut. Gee. I've been a man all this time and didn't even know it :lol: