What the phuck is Gender Philosophy?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Re: What the phuck is Gender Philosophy?

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat
I have to confess, I am not exactly clueless as to why you do not understand my words.
Ponder this, Binary recursion is employed both in body and mind as a species imperative.
Therefore, it is more than improbable that you cannot understand the concept at all and why people actually have an aversion to sexual deviants.
If their mind is not effecting that person's behavior in order to maintain and promote life, then it is not just specific to your gender, but is indicative of a true genetic defect.
It is not prejudice, it is survival. What you are experiencing are those who cannot escape the fact that survival is of the most fit. It is inescapable, the mind determines the whole of human behavior.

Only the delusional claim that being wrong is a right.
Now, I am, by birth, a satyr, I am the true man-hater, to me nothing in all of creation is as beautiful as a woman, and I never imagined anything else, until I got involved with my first girlfriend, who was a lesbian who enjoyed mind fucking. I ended up with a mental breakdown, my brain had to physically rewire portions of itself.

But even so, I am not capable of believing any thing else than that a woman is the mother of life.
It is a fact, there is no life support system of any living organism which can choose its own function. Wholly impossible.
Claiming that homosexuality is a life choice, when factually it is, and obeys the laws of species fitness, a patent lie, and those who deliberately lie to children are in fact nothing more than sociopathic.

It is wholly impossible for a functional mind, to claim that binary recursion, the foundation of every system of grammar, to yield a non-binary result.
That is just simple fact.

And if you try to tell me that it is politically correct to lie to children, then you are claiming that sociopathy is a biological imperative.

A mind learns by example, even how to reason. GIGO, or the GI Joe program means garbage in garbage out. You wonder why there are so many available to be cannon fodder? Who controls and demands a lame educational system? Your very existence is a threat to humanity, and you just cannot see it. However, it is a problem which tends to itself, however, people, in public, are responsible for the examples they set.

However, your threat to humanity is little as compared with the illiterate all around us, people who have no motivation to learn anything, people who role play, and imagine that they can think, or even do more than produce gibberish. Your gibberish, your behavior, has nothing to do with gender, all problems with human behavior revert back to that which is responsible for producing it. Most of this is just a fact of evolution, the mind is still evolving to become functional, and that is why I always defer to one's ability to reason.

just see next post.
Last edited by Phil8659 on Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:07 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:53 am
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:05 pm Now, I am having a nervous breakdown. Do I buy maxi-pads for my books, or condoms? I am so confused!

The situation is just so embarrassing, I thought philosophy addressed one end of the body, but now I find I should not have been looking up, but trying to search out someone's crotch.

Which end do I talk to?
What are you so scared of? Is your own relationship with your sexuality and gender so frail as to be challenged by others expressing their own?
You might be right, after all, having been married four times and accumulating, I cannot even recall how many grandchildren and great grandchildren, I am terrified of my pecker!

I am however very fortunate, my cat has a degree in psychology and, since she was spayed, she is impartial and gives me good advice.

Apparently, you do not understand people with very high I.Q.'s They end up either impotent, or satyrs. I am someone other husbands have actually brought their wives to me as some women do not know even how to climax.
Nothing you have said here excuses your bigotry and arrogance.
Why can't you just accept that other people are not the same as you?
After all what would the world be like if everyone had 3 failed marriages, and can't even keep count of their spawn?
Maybe LGBT people are going to save the planet by not spawning as many brats as you?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now here is a good refutation of Freud's lame penis envy he claims that women suffer. Just look above, he is a perfect example of a refutation to Freud. That is true penis envy.
There is a man who cannot even use words in accordance with their definition, or even imagines what a definition factual is. No dick at all, just a dick.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:26 am
Astro Cat
I have to confess, I am not exactly clueless as to why you do not understand my words.
Ponder this, Binary recursion is employed both in body and mind as a species imperative.
Therefore, it is more than improbable that you cannot understand the concept at all and why people actually have an aversion to sexual deviants.
If their mind is not effecting that person's behavior in order to maintain and promote life, then it is not just specific to your gender, but is indicative of a true genetic defect.
It is not prejudice, it is survival. What you are experiencing are those who cannot escape the fact that survival is of the most fit. It is inescapable, the mind determines the whole of human behavior.

Only the delusional claim that being wrong is a right.
Now, I am, by birth, a satyr, I am the true man-hater, to me nothing in all of creation is as beautiful as a woman, and I never imagined anything else, until I got involved with my first girlfriend, who was a lesbian who enjoyed mind fucking. I ended up with a mental breakdown, my brain had to physically rewire portions of itself.

But even so, I am not capable of believing any thing else than that a woman is the mother of life.
It is a fact, there is no life support system of any living organism which can choose its own function. Wholly impossible.
Claiming that homosexuality is a life choice, when factually it is, and obeys the laws of species fitness, a patent lie, and those who deliberately lie to children are in fact nothing more than sociopathic.

It is wholly impossible for a functional mind, to claim that binary recursion, the foundation of every system of grammar, to yield a non-binary result.
That is just simple fact.

And if you try to tell me that it is politically correct to lie to children, then you are claiming that sociopathy is a biological imperative.

A mind learns by example, even how to reason. GIGO, or the GI Joe program means garbage in garbage out. You wonder why there are so many available to be cannon fodder? Who controls and demands a lame educational system? Your very existence is a threat to humanity, and you just cannot see it. However, it is a problem which tends to itself, however, people, in public, are responsible for the examples they set.

However, your threat to humanity is little as compared with the illiterate all around us, people who have no motivation to learn anything, people who role play, and imagine that they can think, or even do more than produce gibberish. Your gibberish, your behavior, has nothing to do with gender, all problems with human behavior revert back to that which is responsible for producing it. Most of this is just a fact of evolution, the mind is still evolving to become functional, and that is why I always defer to one's ability to reason.

just see next post.
This might as well be glossolalia. "Binary recursion is employed both in body and mind as a species imperative." This sentence contains English words, but it conveys no meaning. The rest seems like a stream of consciousness and I have no idea what it's saying. You're speaking, but nothing is being communicated. I'm not kidding, either; I have no idea what you're trying to say. I can't be the only one, either.

I’m thinking it may be homophobic and saying something about my being a lesbian being dangerous or something.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat
Did you know that Microsoft Word has a built in program whereby you can acquire readability statistics.

Try it, I have a number of essays on the Archive. Feed them into Microsoft Word, let an impartial judge reveal, if it is me, or you who are illiterate.

In the sixth grade, my statistics by government standards was at least 12 grade level, while the average graduate of public education hovers around the 6th grade level.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:45 pm
Astro Cat
Did you know that Microsoft Word has a built in program whereby you can acquire readability statistics.

Try it, I have a number of essays on the Archive. Feed them into Microsoft Word, let an impartial judge reveal, if it is me, or you who are illiterate.

In the sixth grade, my statistics by government standards was at least 12 grade level, while the average graduate of public education hovers around the 6th grade level.
Let’s give this a try. Explain to me what “ Binary recursion is employed both in body and mind as a species imperative” means. I know what every one of those words mean, but strung together, it’s nonsense.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:49 pm
Let’s give this a try. Explain to me what “ Binary recursion is employed both in body and mind as a species imperative” means. I know what every one of those words mean, but strung together, it’s nonsense.
Really? How can you even use a computer and not know what it means?
Over 2400 years ago, Plato called it dialectic, grammar in accordance with the names of the two parts of a thing. You can find Aristotle also asked, about the two elements of a thing.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:52 pm
Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:49 pm
Really? How can you even use a computer and not know what it means?
Over 2400 years ago, Plato called it dialectic, grammar in accordance with the names of the two parts of a thing. You can find Aristotle also asked, about the two elements of a thing.
My guy, I have to program stuff in Python for my research. I’m not great at it as it’s my second programming language, but I know what binary recursion is supposed to be. What you’re talking about makes no sense.

What do you suppose binary recursion is in the mind? What do you suppose binary recursion is in the body? What do you suppose it means for either of these to form a “species imperative?”

Please explain succinctly, if you’re able.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat
That is just it. I cannot. Words, names, in of themselves, have absolutely no meaning. They are methods of addressing and managing memory. Your ability to manage memory in accordance with names, is determined by your level of intelligence.

You are telling me, that you cannot define a thing as a relative and a correlative, i.e., as Plato did, noun and verb, as is done in arithmetic as 0 and 1, as geometry does as point and line.
Can you name anything other than in terms of its shape and the material difference in that shape. Aristotle explained it many times. These are a Conjugate Binary Pair.
Therefore, as all we can do, as the computer demonstrate, is name the relative and correlative, all of information processing, in any system of grammar and mathematics, or even the Cosmos, by what you can actually name, from the perceptible to the intelligible, has to be the product of this binary recursively applied.

As Plato noted, you cannot see the one in the many nor the many in the one.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:09 pm
Astro Cat
That is just it. I cannot. Words, names, in of themselves, have absolutely no meaning. They are methods of addressing and managing memory. Your ability to manage memory in accordance with names, is determined by your level of intelligence.

You are telling me, that you cannot define a thing as a relative and a correlative, i.e., as Plato did, noun and verb, as is done in arithmetic as 0 and 1, as geometry does as point and line.
Can you name anything other than in terms of its shape and the material difference in that shape. Aristotle explained it many times. These are a Conjugate Binary Pair.
Therefore, as all we can do, as the computer demonstrate, is name the relative and correlative, all of information processing, in any system of grammar and mathematics, or even the Cosmos, by what you can actually name, from the perceptible to the intelligible, has to be the product of this binary recursively applied.

I give up. Those are certainly all words, at least.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:19 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:09 pm
Astro Cat

I give up. Those are certainly all words, at least.
Imagine what it would be like attempting to try and teach you the consequence that there are two, and only two types of equality, each commensurate with an element of a thing, arithmetic and geometric, literal and metaphorical, etc.

You cannot even grasp a convention of names and yet you imagine yourself to be literate. And what is even worse, rational, a complete contradiction.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:19 pm I give up. Those are certainly all words, at least.
Didn't someone already welcome you to the "asylum"?

Surely you must have noticed by now that the distribution of meds is a bit spotty.

Where is nurse Ratched when you need her?
_______
Walker

Post by Walker »

seeds wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:56 pm
Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:19 pm I give up. Those are certainly all words, at least.
Didn't someone already welcome you to the "asylum"?

Surely you must have noticed by now that the distribution of meds is a bit spotty.

Where is nurse Ratched when you need her?
_______
What you do in life is, deal with the raw material presented, whatever it is, rather than bitch about it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:26 pm Imagine what it would be like attempting to try and teach you the consequence that there are two, and only two types of equality, each commensurate with an element of a thing, arithmetic and geometric, literal and metaphorical, etc.

You cannot even grasp a convention of names and yet you imagine yourself to be literate. And what is even worse, rational, a complete contradiction.
The fundamental divide that distinguishes folks one from the other is not male/female.

Repeat: Not male/female.

The fundamental divide is living/dead, and to the living, dead folks are just a thought of remembrance.

The dead have a non-corporeal existence as defined by the limitations of our senses and attention to detect corporality. In other words, for most the dead is just a thought. The fact is, thought can be powerful enough to affect actions of the living, particularly if habits are involved, so the other fact is, thought carries with it the power of delusion. The power of delusion is nothing to sneeze at, particularly in the Age of Covid and the sensibilities that Karenistic-consciousness has created.
Walker

Post by Walker »

seeds wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:19 pm _______

The "true self" that sits at the throne of consciousness of a human mind...

(in other words, the "I Am-ness"/eternal "soul")

...has no gender or sex.

Sex and gender identity is simply a momentary illusion forced on us via these temporary facades that represent the physiological (mechanistic) means by which our genderless souls are awakened into existence.

All gender issues will be resolved (as in ended) once the soul is delivered (birthed) out of the material body at the moment of death.
_______
The earlier reason for mentioning Shiva/Shakti is that the more appropriate focus for the topic of Gender Philosophy, is actually Pragmatic Energy Philosophy, that is, tantra. Tantra is similar to Brahmacharya in that both are studies and understanding of energy, at the level of existence rather than theory.